Fourth Officer Acquitted in Freddie Gray Case

His neck was not broken by any action of the cops, other than his banging his head around after being loaded in the van. Check my earlier post stating what it actually said.
Somebody broke his neck and refused to let him see a doctor when he begged them.

Wrong.........

His neck wasn't broken? He didn't ask for a doctor? Which do you doubt? The autopsy said he fell into a coma and died because of his neck, and cops testified that he asked for medical help, but they ignored him.

So you think he was asking for help before being put in the van, but he broke his own neck? Sounds like the old joke about the black guy found drowned . They said he must have stolen more chains than he could swim the river with. I never thought that was very funny, but Ill bet you do.

Do you know how many people who get arrested whine to get taken to the hospital?

I bet it's almost all of them.

How many of them die from a broken neck?

His neck was not broken by any action of the cops, other than his banging his head around after being loaded in the van. Check my earlier post stating what it actually said.
Wrong.........

His neck wasn't broken? He didn't ask for a doctor? Which do you doubt? The autopsy said he fell into a coma and died because of his neck, and cops testified that he asked for medical help, but they ignored him.

So you think he was asking for help before being put in the van, but he broke his own neck? Sounds like the old joke about the black guy found drowned . They said he must have stolen more chains than he could swim the river with. I never thought that was very funny, but Ill bet you do.

Do you know how many people who get arrested whine to get taken to the hospital?

I bet it's almost all of them.

How many of them die from a broken neck?

Don't know don't care

Forum List

Back