Fourth Officer Acquitted in Freddie Gray Case

why would anyone possibly believe cops can kill black men with impunity?
they killed him?
healthy man went into police custody... for some reason.... and then came out of a truck with mortal injuries.

who else is responsible?
He wasn't "healthy" liar. And the inmate in the adjacent transport cell said he could hear him thrashing about wildly.

Get the facts or continue looking like a FUCKING RETARD
healthy being a relative term he may have had high blood pressure, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome, a bum knee, tennis elbow, turf toe, an ear infection, toothache, and sleep apnea.

he went into the police van without the injury that killed him. in that way he was healthy.
He already had a severe spinal injury. Then he thrashed himself about.
Stop being such a useful tool for BLM

they killed him?
healthy man went into police custody... for some reason.... and then came out of a truck with mortal injuries.

who else is responsible?
He wasn't "healthy" liar. And the inmate in the adjacent transport cell said he could hear him thrashing about wildly.

healthy being a relative term he may have had high blood pressure, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome, a bum knee, tennis elbow, turf toe, an ear infection, toothache, and sleep apnea.

he went into the police van without the injury that killed him. in that way he was healthy.
He already had a severe spinal injury.
really? source?

It's a shame how this racist white judge keeps letting these killer cops go free except of course the judge is black. Anyone upset with these verdicts should take it up with prosecuter who according to most if not all legal experts overcharged the officers and bungled the cases from the get go.

And how does someone slam themselves around with a broken neck...
Somebody broke his neck and refused to let him see a doctor when he begged them.
How does one beg with a broken neck?
How does a broken neck not show up for a week and then only by autopsy?
A broken neck doesn't always mean someone's feeling a lot of pain or incapacitated, etc. In college a teammate broke his and didn't know it for nearly a week. A little pain in his neck got worse over several days, went to the doc and finally found out he'd fractured a vertebrae. Also found he'd been very lucky in practices as a hit in the wrong place could have paralyzed him or worse.

they killed him?

who else is responsible?

really? source?
Why would you need a source. Were you just pretending to be informed when you actually weren't?

And how does someone slam themselves around with a broken neck...
Somebody broke his neck and refused to let him see a doctor when he begged them.
How does one beg with a broken neck?
How does a broken neck not show up for a week and then only by autopsy?
A broken neck doesn't always mean someone's feeling a lot of pain or incapacitated, etc. In college a teammate broke his and didn't know it for nearly a week. A little pain in his neck got worse over several days, went to the doc and finally found out he'd fractured a vertebrae. Also found he'd been very lucky in practices as a hit in the wrong place could have paralyzed him or worse.
Then Gray should not have been flinging himself around in the van.

who else is responsible?

really? source?
Why would you need a source. Were you just pretending to be informed when you actually weren't?
no, i was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. i was tryi g to give you the opportunity to present something i hadn't seen.

reality is the ME says there was no prior injury, and certainly no prior injury that contributed to his death.
Freddie Gray alleged back injury detailed in unsealed report

really? source?
no, i was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. i was tryi g to give you the opportunity to present something i hadn't seen.

reality is the ME says there was no prior injury, and certainly no prior injury that contributed to his death.
The family attorney said the following when questioned about a pre existing spinal injury. "We have no evidence of such an injury"
What kind of asinine response is that? A simple yes or no would end it. Unless of course you are worried about perjury. Freddie himself checked off the box for "car accident" in his own filings attempting to get one lump sum of cash rather than his monthly installments. He also checked the box for "work related"

At the very least he seems to have been a scam artist. These allegations are a result of his own attempts to "get paid"

really? source?

The family attorney said the following when questioned about a pre existing spinal injury. "We have no evidence of such an injury"
What kind of asinine response is that? A simple yes or no would end it. Unless of course you are worried about perjury. Freddie himself checked off the box for "car accident" in his own filings attempting to get one lump sum of cash rather than his monthly installments. He also checked the box for "work related"

At the very least he seems to have been a scam artist. These allegations are a result of his own attempts to "get paid"
look, you made a bullshit claim, i called you on it, and you are now trying to cover for it.

there was no prior injury that contributed to his death. man up. admit that you bought into a popular lie.

really? source?

look, you made a bullshit claim, i called you on it, and you are now trying to cover for it.

there was no prior injury that contributed to his death. man up. admit that you bought into a popular lie.
I haven't fallen for anything. You are the idiot who believes he was murdered not me lol

really? source?

I haven't fallen for anything. You are the idiot who believes he was murdered not me lol
come on. you're better than this. you claimed there was prior spinal injury. there was not. that claim was a lie, one that was passed around quite a bit by right-wing sources and you were one of the rubes that fell for it.

no shame in admitting it. you'll catch me believing something that is factually false someday, i can almost guarantee it.

when that happens you had better call me on it.

come on. you're better than this. you claimed there was prior spinal injury. there was not. that claim was a lie, one that was passed around quite a bit by right-wing sources and you were one of the rubes that fell for it.

no shame in admitting it. you'll catch me believing something that is factually false someday, i can almost guarantee it.

I have seen no evidence to show it was false. I have seen evidence that the family tried to cover it up because it would blow their million dollar lawsuit right out the window.

I see one sucker in this discussion and it isn't me.

I have seen no evidence to show it was false. I have seen evidence that the family tried to cover it up because it would blow their million dollar lawsuit right out the window.

i gave you a link to the news article
The medical examiner who performed Gray's autopsy after his death in police custody has testified that she found no evidence of a previous back or neck injury. The attorney for Gray's family also said Gray didn't have a previous injury and called the claim a red herring.

do you know better than the medical examiner that examined the body?

come on, you were duped. stop digging.

Last edited:

The medical examiner who performed Gray's autopsy after his death in police custody has testified that she found no evidence of a previous back or neck injury. The attorney for Gray's family also said Gray didn't have a previous injury and called the claim a red herring.

come on, you were duped. stopped digging.
It is possible.

come on, you were duped. stop digging.
Truth came out again, libtards lies just got flushed.

You were there? Did the other prisoner say he was begging for a doctor? Did you also believe the story he had recently had back surgery, which was untrue?
they killed him?

I didn't have to be there. The cop testified that he asked for a doctor, but they thought he was faking.
Freddie Gray begged for medical help, was ignored: officer

They don't care, he was black, thus a "thug", thus deserved it. Nothing else to consider for them.
He was a thug, shouldn't have fought the police. Truth winning again and libtards crying like bitches.

The cops had their days in court and were exonerated

What now all of a sudden you people don't like our judicial system?

Forum List

Back