Four killed in attack on Jerusalem synagogue

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
  • Palestinians armed with cleavers and gun attack synagogue
  • Three victims were US-Israeli citizens, one a UK-Israeli citizen
  • Netanyahu vows to ‘respond with a heavy hand’
  • Hamas praises attack as response to ‘Israeli crimes’

Four Israelis were killed and eight more wounded in a frenzied assault by two Palestinian men on Jewish worshippers praying at a Jerusalem synagogue in the most lethal incident in the city in years.

The two assailants who launched their attack with meat cleavers and a gun during early morning prayers were then killed by police officers in the ensuing gun battle at the scene of the attack.

Four killed in attack on Jerusalem synagogue World news The Guardian

----------------------------

Wonderful brown stink bombs who belong to their false religion of peace.

Gee where's all the jew haters telling us what great guys Hamas has killing for em and how its all the jews fault??

Gee where's all the jew haters telling us what great guys Hamas has killing for em and how its all the jews fault??

Oh, they are here. They are here.

hqdefault.jpg

Remember when Mel Gibson was absolutely blackballed from Hollywood? I do.

This whore is emulated for this comment.

What the fuck do liberals stand for, other than bandwagon reasoning?

What on God's green earth makes people think that Israel should capitulate to and even more bizarre, turn their capital over to one of the worst terrorist groups there is? They were driving their cars into innocent Israeli civilians standing at bus stops a few days ago. They will never let Israel live in peace.

If I was Netanyahu every time they sent a rocket into Israel, I'd send one right in the direction of that ugly gold dome.

Forum List

Back