Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism

Right,

And so the creation (not creationism) debate is just a pointless exercise, except to break a few people's bad logic when they toss it out their as "their" theories w/explanation.

It's doo-doo though, because I really want to fucking know. lol.

bitching that TBB doesn't explain 'preconditions' is like bitching that geology doesn't explain red shift

Stating a fact isn't necessarily bitching, I'd just really like some explanation where this everything-ness came from, and the bang doesn't tell that ..it just theorizes how it expanded.

You are right. That whole Big Bang theory is -- and always has been -- unable to explain the conditions, or pre-conditions, for the initial event. And that's fine, but it STILL requires a premise that is founded OUTSIDE the laws of known science and logic.

Not necessarily. They might be found within science at a later date. Until Galileo people thought the sun revolved around the Earth. Ditto most scientific discoveries.

The alternative (IMO), that it was created by a God, belongs in the realm of the Tooth Fairy and Father Xmas. However, if it DID happen that way, then the question has to be where did God come from. "He was always there" doesn't wash...

You are right. That whole Big Bang theory is -- and always has been -- unable to explain the conditions, or pre-conditions, for the initial event. And that's fine, but it STILL requires a premise that is founded OUTSIDE the laws of known science and logic.

Not necessarily. They might be found within science at a later date. Until Galileo people thought the sun revolved around the Earth. Ditto most scientific discoveries.

The alternative (IMO), that it was created by a God, belongs in the realm of the Tooth Fairy and Father Xmas. However, if it DID happen that way, then the question has to be where did God come from. "He was always there" doesn't wash...

Oh. So "sometime later-on" science might explain everything.

(A) that sounds like a concession that it sure as hell doesn't explain it NOW, and

(B) the very same thing COULD be said of many different theories or explanations (including possibly some religious or God-based explanations) for how "everything" came into existence.

Let some from theists answer this
About argument that the beginning of chain of existence must be god

ST34 said:
kalam said:
Whatever is at the beginning of that chain is what I understand to be "God."

there is a theory that the universe (or first from universes) came into being from the vacuum, then if your god is the 'beginning of chain' then your god is the vacuum (on this ground); but the vacuum can't speak, can't think, can't move etc. so your god is so stupid that even can't think or say even one word

so the god is more stupid than most stupid idiot, isn't it ?

It is so funny, science is not even as sure as you are.

Scientists are

Intellectual has nothing to do with it

So you admit that people like you, del, and rgs are simply dishonest?

Read again what I said, it clearly was talking about what you said. I was not talking about my intelligence or that of others, just yours. I did not even indicate lack of intelligence in my statement, just that it had nothing to do with all that you were saying. Your slavery to your beliefs overrides your intelligence, IMO.

Demonstrate. yet another baseless assertion form an uneducated creationist who can cite no evidence to support his hypothesis and is unable to refute the evidence presented.

Prove it

and that was designed by God.

I have yet to see "proof" from you. I have no desire to argue where there is no evidence that you desire to be honest. I really don't know the topic well enough to do scientific debate here anyway. I admit it. However, I do have a relation with that Creator.

Then you should be able to prove it
No need to argue, neither of us will budge on this issue.

Then you admit that you're a dishonest liar who is mentally retarded, closed minde3d, and incapable of reason. See, we smart people follow the evidence to a conclusion, not the other way around
smile_wink.gif

of course, if there's 'no reason to argue', why did you bother to reply?

I have said nothing that is dishonest, and you cannot quote a single place where I have. You have no conclusion that has positive proof. Only theories. They sound good, but in the long run they will not ever have a solid foundation.

Let some from theists answer this
About argument that the beginning of chain of existence must be god

ST34 said:
there is a theory that the universe (or first from universes) came into being from the vacuum, then if your god is the 'beginning of chain' then your god is the vacuum (on this ground); but the vacuum can't speak, can't think, can't move etc. so your god is so stupid that even can't think or say even one word

so the god is more stupid than most stupid idiot, isn't it ?

Why do you quote such drivel as though it is insightful? It's just dopey.

If the BIG BANG theory can posit that all space/time and matter/energy can come into existence without having been created by something that existed "prior" to its creation, then why could not a God come into existence from a "vacuum" without Himself "being" a vaccuum?

Liability, you are just dope

Liability said:
If the BIG BANG theory can posit that all space/time and matter/energy can come into existence without having been created by something that existed "prior" to its creation, then why could not a God come into existence from a "vacuum" without Himself "being" a vaccuum?

there are couple reasons, one from them is that we can observe Universe and huge number of natural phenomenones, so Universe indeed came into existence - but we can't observe your god so he didn't come into existence at all

Last edited:
Liability, your thoughts are dopey in this matter

Liability said:

there are couple reasons, one from them is that we can observe Universe and huge number of natural phenomenones, so Universe indeed came into existence - but we can't observe your god so he didn't come into existence at all

Holy shit. That is monumentally stupid.

You cannot see atoms, either. Therefore, atoms do not exist.

You can't see the air you breathe. Therefore, you have never breathed.

There is not a hint of actual intelligence in anything you post. Therefore ....

you are an idiot

Liability said:

in fact physicists don't know exactly what are atoms if they are anything at all, creators of quantum mechanics were closer to opinion that possibly there don't exist such things like atoms or particles at all

but of course you didn't know that because you are a complete ignoramus on ground of Science

Liability said:

you can perceive the air, you are doing it clearly in such cases like wind, it is possible to hear air in some cases or even see it - like preheated air, so you can observe it

so we can't perceive god and it is one reason 'why could not a God come into existence from a "vacuum" without Himself "being" a vaccuum?'

another reason is that universe came into being directly from the vacuum, and don't need god

did our planetary system arise naturally without any gods ? yes
did our galaxy arise naturally without any gods ? yes
so the same we can say about the universe - because it is like galaxy of galaxies, and Galaxy is system of planetary systems

in this my one post is more intelligence than in your several hundred posts

Last edited:
I have said nothing that is dishonest, and you cannot quote a single place where I have. You have no conclusion that has positive proof. Only theories.
Now that you've demonstrated your complete ignorance of science and lack of comprehension regarding what a theory is, I see that wasting any time on you was a mistake :lol:

you are one of most stupid disputants with which I discussed

Liability said:

in fact physicists don't know exactly what are atoms if they are anything at all, creators of quantum mechanics were closer to opinion that possibly there don't exist such things like atoms or particles at all

but of course you didn't know that because you are a complete ignoramus on ground of Science

Liability said:

you can't see the air but you can perceive it, you are doing it clearly in such cases like wind, so you can observe the air

so we can't perceive god and it is one reason 'why could not a God come into existence from a "vacuum" without Himself "being" a vaccuum?'

another reason is that universe came into being directly from the vacuum, and don't need god

did our planetary system arise naturally without any gods ? yes
did our galaxy arise naturally without any gods ? yes
so the same we can say about the universe - because it is like galaxy of galaxies, and Galaxy is system of planetary systems

in this my one post is more intelligence than in your thousands posts

Sorry, but the "evaluation" offered by a total imbecile such as yourself is of no particular value.

You are the one who posited that because you cannot SEE God, God does not exist.

And yet you are far too arrogant and self-satisfied to see just how close-minded that makes you.

Sadly, your self-assessment is entirely misguided. There is no hint of any intelligence in any of the crap you've posted here. Arrogance? Sure. Intelligence? No.

sorry, but you are an intellectual sewage

Liability said:
you are the one who posited that because you cannot SEE God, God does not exist.
not see but perceive, cretin

Liability said:
And yet you are far too arrogant and self-satisfied
and you don't see that you are an ordinary cretin which is hysterically trying to protect his idiotic thoughts

Last edited:
Liability said:
you are the one who posited that because you cannot SEE God, God does not exist.
not see but perceive, cretin

Yes. You are indeed a cretin, but I honestly never expected you to have the elevated level of insight necesary to recognize your own cretinism.

That YOU cannot perceive does not mean that others lack such abilities. Thought you should know.
Liability said:
And yet you are far too arrogant and self-satisfied to see just how close-minded that makes you
and you don't see that you are just sick person which is hysterically trying to protect your sickness
go link posted below, cretin

A dipshit like YOU diagnosing illness is hardly a matter of concern, dipshit. I have no sickness; and I'm not trying to protect anything. I DO enjoy exposing frauds like you, however. It's a hobby.

As for your links, no thanks. You have yet to offer anything of any interest or even marginal value.

Your phony BBT violates the First Law of Thermodynamics, which says Energy can neither be CREATED nor destroyed. The actual BBT relates only to the beginning of TIME not energy. The Energy that went "bang" has always existed and will always exist in the exact same quantity only its form can change. In science time exists ONLY in terms of motion, so the BB event horizon is the point where motion began.

Forum List

Back