Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism

While I am not remotely a creationist, I wonder why this thread is even necesarry?

Creationists won't be convinced and non-creations don't need it.

• Banned
While I am not remotely a creationist, I wonder why this thread is even necesarry?

I'm tired of refuting the same bullshit. Now, they cannot claim ignorance. Any future use of any of these fallacious and dishonest claims and tactics is stupidity, deception or both, and any who forward them can be dismissed out of hand.

I'm tired of refuting the same bullshit. Now, they cannot claim ignorance. Any future use of any of these fallacious and dishonest claims and tactics is stupidity, deception or both, and any who forward them can be dismissed out of hand.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yeah, we all care deeply about your opinion.

It's not opinion, you twit. If you weren't a dishonest and uneducated fool, you would be aware of that.

blah, blah, blah.

if you weren't so obsessed with it, there'd be nothing on these boards at all about creationism, twit.

you're the only one here tilting at that particular windmill. it's amusing to watch you troll the religion forum day after day. such a full life!

find the nearest school for the blind and get yourself laid; i daresay it'll ease some of the pressure in your skull.

• Banned
if you weren't so obsessed with it, there'd be nothing on these boards at all about creationism,
Incorrect. Mere hours ago two particular morons began spouting the creationists' favorite fallacies because they can't stand evolution's role in bringing about bringing about modern medicine

if you weren't so obsessed with it, there'd be nothing on these boards at all about creationism,
Incorrect. Mere hours ago two particular morons began spouting the creationists' favorite fallacies because they can't stand evolution's role in bringing about bringing about modern medicine

of course they did. it's a good thing we have you here to stand guard against those vicious attacks against science; you're a veritable cincinnatus on the bridge.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Three posts... and not a single refutation :lol: 3 attacks, two ad homs, and two blatant lies :lol:

Get the fuck out of my thread Del; you're not smart enough to discuss anything even remotely intellectual :lol:

Three posts... and not a single refutation :lol: 3 attacks, two ad homs, and two blatant lies :lol:

Get the fuck out of my thread Del; you're not smart enough to discuss anything even remotely intellectual :lol:

you wouldn't recognize intelligence if you tripped over it. it's like the other 87 keys on your piano, terra incognita.
:lol:

:rolleyes:yet another pathetic attack, and still no rebuttal regarding the refutation put forth in the OP of the theistic creationist bullshit put forth elsewhere on the boards :lol:

You fail again, Del

I'm tired of refuting the same bullshit.

Don't blame you. Why do you bother?

Are you NOT familiar with the concept of an argumentative IMPASSE?

Now, they cannot claim ignorance.

They never claim ignorance. They claim FAITH.

Any future use of any of these fallacious and dishonest claims and tactics is stupidity, deception or both, and any who forward them can be dismissed out of hand.

The most effective dismissal in this environment is to your refusal to respond to what seems to you to be so silly that it doesn't warrant a response.

Are you NOT familiar with the concept of an argumentative IMPASSE?

They never claim ignorance. They claim FAITH.

Any future use of any of these fallacious and dishonest claims and tactics is stupidity, deception or both, and any who forward them can be dismissed out of hand.

The most effective dismissal in this environment is to your refusal to respond to what seems to you to be so silly that it doesn't warrant a response.

he enjoys it. i have no idea why anyone would bother to argue religion, but it gets him all excited and allows him to feel intellectually superior in an arena where intellect, almost by definition, has no place.

takes all kinds.
*shrug*

My good nature leads me to desire to enlighten them so they might be better off- and so they might cease to hinder the progress of all Mankind. It's the same moral and humanitarian nature that causes me to find archaic 'medicines' repugnant and feel that all should understand the basics of modern medicine. it is the same thing that causes me to find oppressive religions and tyranny abhorrent and seek to find a way to enlighten all Mankind and improve the human condition....

Forum List

Back