Former Classmate Of Both Candidates: 'Barack Will Smoke Romney' In Debates

The President SUCKS dick as a public speaker without undue heavy reliance on the TOTUS.

He is vastly over-rated for his alleged oratorical "skills."

And he is vastly over-rated for his alleged intellect.

He will debate against Romney like he is busy going down on Larry Sinclair.

And he will be reelected will you survive?

Probably, I do pretty well. So far Obama's policies have only cost me $1200.00 a month in lost income. The problem is the next president will likely have a SCOTUS pick or two. If Obama wins the election our nation is fucked for a generation.

Because of the wingnut Supreme Court - Obama MUST win reelection.

You call people wingnuts and then wonder why people don't take you seriously..you are really just a sheep dear

The President SUCKS dick as a public speaker without undue heavy reliance on the TOTUS.

He is vastly over-rated for his alleged oratorical "skills."

And he is vastly over-rated for his alleged intellect.

He will debate against Romney like he is busy going down on Larry Sinclair.

:eek:

:lol:

He's INSECURE...but ALL narcissists as Obama are like that.

President Obama responds: "Well -- errr -- as I was saying -- DON'T interrupt me! -- I --uhhhh--- that is -- uhm -- <<slurp slurp>> ahhh ...."

"Mitt Romney is smart,” he continued. “Having said all that, I still think he’s going to get smoked. The best he can do is hopefully come out not looking like a fool. Mitt will find out the hard way as soon as they have their first debate: You don’t debate Obama.”

Confirmation of what is already widely inferred. The debates in conjunction with the scrutiny of actual journalists, not the hosts at Fox Entertainment, will result in the president’s reelection.

Depends, if Obama goes and dribbles on about nothing for 54 minutes, he will be done.

Obama didn't even know how to pronounce Corpsmen..he just read it off the teleprompter as Corps-men..

some debate this should be..

Now when he says "smoke" what does that mean? I'm not sure Romney will go for it.

Obama has debated Hillary many times and she is one of the best. Romney isn't going to know what hit him.. McCain beat him up in debates for goodness sake.

Unemployment may derail the best public speaker, we will know when they appear together and debate, not until then.

Obama is only a great speaker when talking from a script. When he goes off script he actually starts to stammer, and start and stop a lot. Lots of eh eh were gonna do, eh eh this that, eh eh, Let me be clear.

I think you guys are really over confident about Obama's Chances in General. Remember it's Obama who wants to Limit the number of Debates, why would that be, If you guys are so sure he would wipe the floor with him.

Obama should be asking for Tons of Debates.

I love how they call him a Former Class mate of Both. Pretty good stretch of the Truth.

The Context is pretty Important. He was in the same school as Romney when they were in High School. Then later in Harvard with Obama.

Kinda unfair to compare the Debating skills of a teenager in High school, With someone in Harvard law would you not think? lol

He is comparing his impression of a Teenage Romney in High school, to that of Obama in Law School? I mean really? If he had Met Obama when he was in his 2 Year Drug induced Haze at the end of High School, Might he have had a different impression?

Do you people ever look beyond the Headlines and think for yourself at all?

Last edited:
By Sabrina Siddiqui

Sidney Barthwell, perhaps the only former classmate of both Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama, thinks the former Massachusetts governor doesn't stand a chance when facing the incumbent president in debates prior to their November electoral contest.

“When they debate, Barack will smoke Romney,” Barthwell, a district court magistrate in Michigan, said in an interview published by The Daily on Tuesday.

"Mitt Romney is smart,” he continued. “Having said all that, I still think he’s going to get smoked. The best he can do is hopefully come out not looking like a fool. Mitt will find out the hard way as soon as they have their first debate: You don’t debate Obama.”

Barthwell, 64, was the only black member of Romney's 1965 class at Cranbrook Schools and later attended Harvard Law School with Obama. He identifies himself as being politically independent, has donated money to both campaigns and has "tremendous respect" for both men, he said.

But whereas Obama struck Barthwell as "brilliant" at Harvard -- where the two became friendly while working together for the Black Law Student Association -- he recalled Romney's years at Cranbrook as nothing to write home about. "Mitt was not particularly popular. He was very, very ordinary."

More: Sidney Barthwell, Former Classmate, Predicts Trouble For Romney When Debating Obama

Hmm. Funny how any time anyone speaks less than kindly about Romney, they automatically become an Obama supporter.

By Sabrina Siddiqui

Sidney Barthwell, perhaps the only former classmate of both Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama, thinks the former Massachusetts governor doesn't stand a chance when facing the incumbent president in debates prior to their November electoral contest.

“When they debate, Barack will smoke Romney,” Barthwell, a district court magistrate in Michigan, said in an interview published by The Daily on Tuesday.

Barthwell, 64, was the only black member of Romney's 1965 class at Cranbrook Schools and later attended Harvard Law School with Obama. He identifies himself as being politically independent, has donated money to both campaigns and has "tremendous respect" for both men, he said.

But whereas Obama struck Barthwell as "brilliant" at Harvard -- where the two became friendly while working together for the Black Law Student Association -- he recalled Romney's years at Cranbrook as nothing to write home about. "Mitt was not particularly popular. He was very, very ordinary."

More: Sidney Barthwell, Former Classmate, Predicts Trouble For Romney When Debating Obama

Hmm. Funny how any time anyone speaks less than kindly about Romney, they automatically become an Obama supporter.

When Some dude Compares Romney in High School to Obama in Fucking Harvard law and says Obama would win a Debate. Leads me to believe he must be a supporter because the Comparison is a joke. If he Had known them both at the same stage in their lives, at the same Education Level, I would think his Impressions a little more worthy of Attention.

Well really folks, this is important..

some FORMER classmate say Obama will smoke Romney in debates..

good grief

Well really folks, this is important..

some FORMER classmate say Obama will smoke Romney in debates..

good grief

I think it's a good point. Romney doesn't think well on his feet. Obama knows the issues and has a position on them. He can talk to Joe Sixpack, and give his POV. Romney will try to be all over the board, like he always is. That doesn't work in the big leagues. McCain, the right wing master of being all over the place found that out.

The landscape will be far different than 2008. Obama was a newcomer with a message of positive spirit.....hope and change. He had no record. He campaigned as a far more moderate guy. He has no message this time through that can even remotely resemble 2008. A record that is laughable. All Romney has to do is look presidential and look like a leader. Only the hopelessly duped and the k00ks think Obama is a leader and they are voting for him anyway. Its all about the independents s0ns..........all about the independents. They dont get snookered twice.:eusa_dance:

The landscape will be far different than 2008. Obama was a newcomer with a message of positive spirit.....hope and change. He had no record. He campaigned as a far more moderate guy. He has no message this time through that can even remotely resemble 2008. A record that is laughable. All Romney has to do is look presidential and look like a leader. Only the hopelessly duped and the k00ks think Obama is a leader and they are voting for him anyway. Its all about the independents s0ns..........all about the independents. They dont get snookered twice.:eusa_dance:

very true
pretty slogans isn't going to get it this time and the people have seen the real Obama.
not some manufactured dream man they voted for in 2008

By Sabrina Siddiqui

I think if Obama uses a Teleprompter he will win a Debate

If no Teleprompter is used and Debate is on the Real Issues of Jobs and the Economy, Romney will win.

Teleprompter brainwashing again LOL- Obama will make the W clone but with no personality look like a fool- not to mention the flip flops and Pubcrappe he has to defend...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back