Former Classmate Of Both Candidates: 'Barack Will Smoke Romney' In Debates

That's all Obama is. He's a smooth speaker that can hyptnotize his audience to believing that he actually has substance. The truth is Obama was ill prepared to be president, and we are seeing the results of that every day in the terrible economy.
I would say that this will now be a case of fool me once, shame on you fool me twice................well you know the rest.
Anyway, I think when it's all said and done and Obama has completed his move to give out all of his group handouts, contraception, Gay marriage approval, amnesty for illegal children, and probably soon forgiving student loans and of course coupled with the smooth talking, he'll probably be re-elected.

Spending other peoples money, and hyptnotic speeches is an Oboma trademark.

THAT is the dumbest complaint against Obama of them all.

Name a president that was well thought of that was not a good speaker and did not spend other peoples money.

You are an idiot.

When cornered obama makes a joke, like he did when he was caught making a secret deal with the Russians. When he can't make a joke, he gets mad. Since he was coronated as presidebt his skin has gotten a LOT thinner. He is now so used to being surrounded by synchophants that his communication skills are rooted at that level. While Romney is fresh from training, obama has been in retirement for the past 3 1/2 years and has never had to defend himself. He has been coddled, pandered to and satisfied by an adoring media. obama will speak the magic word "fair" and he believes all will be well.

So the Dear Leader has already won all the Debates before they've even happened? Yeah, you Obamabots sound more deranged by the day.

It's all scripted, and Obama has proven to be useless without his Teleprompter. This is just more Obamabot sicophant ranting. Romney will hold his own. Bet on that.

So the Dear Leader has already won all the Debates before they've even happened? Yeah, you Obamabots sound more deranged by the day.

Yup. You're sounding more deranged by the day.

It's all scripted, and Obama has proven to be useless without his Teleprompter. This is just more Obamabot sicophant ranting. Romney will hold his own. Bet on that.

Yup. You're sounding more deranged by the day.

Romney will be lucky if he dosen't pee down his own leg. He better double up on magic underwear.

That's all Obama is. He's a smooth speaker that can hyptnotize his audience to believing that he actually has substance. The truth is Obama was ill prepared to be president, and we are seeing the results of that every day in the terrible economy.
I would say that this will now be a case of fool me once, shame on you fool me twice................well you know the rest.
Anyway, I think when it's all said and done and Obama has completed his move to give out all of his group handouts, contraception, Gay marriage approval, amnesty for illegal children, and probably soon forgiving student loans and of course coupled with the smooth talking, he'll probably be re-elected.

Name a president that was well thought of that was not a good speaker and did not spend other peoples money.

You are an idiot.

Name a president that has gotten this far with a government ran healthcare system.

You are an idiot.

Name a president that has gotten this far with a government ran healthcare system.

I guess we will just have to wait and see just how stupid you are. EVERY first world nation on the planet has single payer health care but ours....and has had for a very long time. Do you see people out in the streets of all of these countries trying to get it privatised? You REALLY are a moron.

And when or if Romney does kick the Dear Leader's ass in a Debate, i'm pretty sure NBC,CNN, and the rest of the Obama Bootlickers won't admit it. They've already declared he's won them all before they've even taken place. Oh well, just another Obamabot sham i guess.

Last edited:
Yes, other countries are moving towards privatization. If not complete privatization then some sort of partnership as Germany has had for quite some time.

And when or if Romney does kick the Dear Leader's ass in a Debate, i'm pretty sure NBC,CNN, and the rest of the Obama Bootlickers won't admit it. They've already declared he's won them all without them even taking place yet. Oh well, just another Obamabot sham i guess.

The news analysis of the debates have already been written.

Yes, other countries are moving towards privatization. If not complete privatization then some sort of partnership as Germany has had for quite some time.

That is a developement that should be discussed. Surely you have..Examples? Links?

"Germany has the world's oldest universal health care system, with origins dating back to Otto von Bismarck's social legislation, which included the Health Insurance Bill of 1883, Accident Insurance Bill of 1884, and Old Age and Disability Insurance Bill of 1889."

OOPS! Looks like you are shooting blanks about the Krauts!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_health_care

Last edited:
'Barack Will Smoke Romney' In Debates

no, he'll be smoking weed...
never-exhaled-choom-choom-politics-1338642816.jpg

And when or if Romney does kick the Dear Leader's ass in a Debate, i'm pretty sure NBC,CNN, and the rest of the Obama Bootlickers won't admit it. They've already declared he's won them all without them even taking place yet. Oh well, just another Obamabot sham i guess.

Yup, even if Romney destroys their Dear Leader in a Debate, the usual suspect Obamabots will be back here spinning it the exact opposite. Their programming will not allow them critical & independent thought. It is sad but it is what it is.

Yup, even if Romney destroys their Dear Leader in a Debate, the usual suspect Obamabots will be back here spinning it the exact opposite. Their programming will not allow them critical & independent thought. It is sad but it is what it is.

What a sad example of a Paul supporter. Don't you think you should be talking about how Romney supporters have stolen Paul delegates in the state conventions than turning coat and supporting this vile son of a bitch.

Just a thought and maybe wrong but....

With the age difference between them isn't it highly unlikely that anyone was in the same classes as both men? And if someone was wouldn't that make them kinda stupid? I mean how long should it take to graduate?

Forum List

Back