Ford Raising Price on Popular F150 (EV) Pick up truck. (sales up 197%)

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
While the backwards tell us about all the small problems, EVs are going gangbusters, including small Trucks.
The Skeptics are Losing.

10/5/22
""Ford is raising the price of its base electric truck model, the F-150 Lightning Pro, by $5,000 as the automaker fights through lingering supply chain disruptions and rising input costs.

A day after releasing its September US sales report, which showed significant interest (+197.3% YOY) in the automaker’s electric vehicles, Ford says it will be raising the Ford F-150 Lightning Pro prices, according to a report from Reuters.

Although EV sales are rising quickly, Ford has struggled to keep up with demand. Ongoing supply chain issues (initially created by the pandemic and worsened through lockdowns in China) continue to be a problem across the industry as automakers race to meet the growing demand for electric vehicles.""

`

Last edited:
While the backwards tell us about all the small problems, EVs are going gangbusters, including small Trucks.

10/5/22
""Ford is raising the price of its base electric truck model, the F-150 Lightning Pro, by $5,000 as the automaker fights through lingering supply chain disruptions and rising input costs.

A day after releasing its September US sales report, which showed significant interest (+197.3% YOY) in the automaker’s electric vehicles, Ford says it will be raising the Ford F-150 Lightning Pro prices, according to a report from Reuters.

Although EV sales are rising quickly, Ford has struggled to keep up with demand. Ongoing supply chain issues (initially created by the pandemic and worsened through lockdowns in China) continue to be a problem across the industry as automakers race to meet the growing demand for electric vehicles.""

`
There's no accounting stupid people. Just look how many of them voted for Biden.

10/5/22

`
Cool story. Did you buy one?

This is an example of the wrong reaction to the climate crisis.

The emphasis has to be on no PU trucks [\b] as opposed to trying to make them more fuel effective.

EV's will contribute to solving a small part of the probem, until mass transit becomes accepted out of necessity.

How about some facts.
EV sales in the majority of states is less than 1% of total new car sales.
Inventory for new cars are down in general, not just EV models
Honda has 79.5% less inventory on hand now than it did two years ago
Kia is down 75.2%
Or we can get down to actual models
Ford Ranger new inventory down 90.3% from two years ago
Honda Civic down 89.2%
Jeep Wrangler down 86.9%

Plus we can get to how much market that some places are charging

How about some facts.
EV sales in the majority of states is less than 1% of total new car sales.

Inventory for new cars are down in general, not just EV models
Honda has 79.5% less inventory on hand now than it did two years ago
Kia is down 75.2%
Or we can get down to actual models
Ford Ranger new inventory down 90.3% from two years ago
Honda Civic down 89.2%
Jeep Wrangler down 86.9%

Plus we can get to how much market that some places are charging
The only thing holding back EV sales are the well known supply chain problems which are worse than ever since the Russia/Ukraine war. Q2 was probably especially hurt as will Q3 will probably be

7/13/22

...Sales of electrified vehicles – combined EVs, hybrids, and fuel-cell-powered vehicles – jumped to 442,740 in Q2, an increase of 12.9% from year-ago levels.
Electrified vehicles account for 12.6% of the U.S. market last quarter.

In Q2, EV sales accounted for 5.6% of the total market, an increase from 5.3% in Q1 and a Record high.
EV share in Q2 2021 was 2.7%.

Last edited:
The only thing holding back EV sales are the well known supply chain problems which are worse than ver since the Russia/Ukraine war.

7/13/22

...Sales of electrified vehicles – combined EVs, hybrids, and fuel-cell-powered vehicles – jumped to 442,740 in Q2, an increase of 12.9% from year-ago levels.
Electrified vehicles account for 12.6% of the U.S. market last quarter.

In Q2, EV sales accounted for 5.6% of the total market, an increase from 5.3% in Q1 and a record high.
EV share in Q2 2021 was 2.7%.

Well, looks like fake news to me. That's the only kind you wanna hear isn't it, Chinaman?

Well, looks like fake news to me. That's the only kind you wanna hear isn't it, Chinaman?
Pure trolling.
No Content.
People with 3 Digit IQs (or less) could LOOK IT UP IN 30 SECONDS (as I did)... and refute the numbers if true, but Not you.
`
`

Last edited:
Pure trolling Asshole.
NO Content.
People with 3 Digit IQs (or less) could LOOK IT UP IN 30 SECONDS (as I did)... and refute me if true, but Not you.
`
`
Why look it up? All you'll find is bullshit, because that's what your fake media does and then Chinamen like you parrot it as fact.

The Skeptics are Losing.

10/5/22

`
My neighbor was bragging about paying $70,000 for his F150.

I'm going to buy my lease. I think I can buy it for $45,000. I leased before the pandemic. Next August my lease is up.

Leftist translation, although we hate blue collar workers who drive trucks if the truck is EV we hate you a little less.

This is an example of the wrong reaction to the climate crisis.

The emphasis has to be on no PU trucks [\b] as opposed to trying to make them more fuel effective.

EV's will contribute to solving a small part of the probem, until mass transit becomes accepted out of necessity.
Ahh yes, filthy sardine cans packing as many people in them and G-d forbid, a mass casualty event such as a bomb occurs. Cars provide the one thing buses and trains cannot-freedom.

My neighbor was bragging about paying $70,000 for his F150.

I'm going to buy my lease. I think I can buy it for $45,000. I leased before the pandemic. Next August my lease is up.
The F150 Lightening now starting at 47,500 goes quickly to 97,500 with options, incl engine size.

`

Ahh yes, filthy sardine cans packing as many people in them and G-d forbid, a mass casualty event such as a bomb occurs. Cars provide the one thing buses and trains cannot-freedom.
Climate change is telling you that some freedoms need to go bye-bye.

You can alternatively have confidence in EV's if you'd rather.

The F150 Lightening now starting at 47,500 goes quickly to 97,500 with options, incl engine size.

`
I need a 4x4. I also need the long bed so I can put my quad in it. I think I'm going to just buy mine. It has everything pretty much.

1665432507734.png

`
They say what I was doing is the worst thing you can do for the environment. Keep leasing a new gas powered car every 3 years. And the answer is not to get a battery powered car next year either. The answer is to buy my lease and run it into the ground. We should all be doing that. Imagine if all the people in America who lease a new car every 3 years instead purchased those cars and drove them for 10? That would be very environmentally friendly.

Then the next time you buy a car, buy a battery car. And hopefully they will have advanced a lot by then.

Forum List

Back