For you guys who are always posting polls

10% of the Iowa GOP voters will vote for Biden.

Ok, that’s their choice. If they are comfortable with voting for Biden out of spite for trump, then that means they are comfortable with putting Biden back in power and they will have to live with the consequence of that decision. If they are truly republican, and they do that, then that’s on them.

We both agree the system needs a serious overhaul.
No, I don't think so.

The only thing we need, is for those in power, to actually enforce the laws we have.
But there is no incentive to, they are part of it, so they are corrupt.

Other than an Amendment for term limits and public funding of campaigns? I think we're good.

But they have long ago, stopped following the Supreme law of the land, the entire system is riddle with corruption, IMO.

That would require a serious overhaul to get the system cleaned and lubed.

I like term limits and public campaign funding, but that is not going to happen anytime soon

A push poll intended to skew the Iowa caucus bombed. The left's favorite republican couldn't even make it to 2nd place.

whitehall will tell you that she will skunk DeSantis in NH and get closer to Trump

She can't beat him one to one, but if she keeps getting closer then when he falls, she will step in.

Nov 2024 all the Dem pukes will be crying while I laugh at their suffering! :muahaha:

Huh? You saying winning by a big margin translates into a presidency?

The biggest margins actually failed to do that...

Donald Trump (2020) 96 -- lost general
Tom Harkin (1992) 72.3 -- lost primary
Walter Mondale (1984) 32.4 -- lost general

Huh? You saying winning by a big margin translates into a presidency?

The biggest margins actually failed to do that...

Donald Trump (2020) 96 -- lost general
Tom Harkin (1992) 72.3 -- lost primary
Walter Mondale (1984) 32.4 -- lost general
We will CRUSH the Democrats in 2024, knee them in the groin, then get our revenge on them by launching 1,000 investigations and tossing their leaders in jail or driving them out of politics. Then we'll build a monument to Trump in Washington next to the Lincoln memorial.

We will CRUSH the Democrats in 2024, knee them in the groin, then get our revenge on them by launching 1,000 investigations and tossing their leaders in jail or driving them out of politics. Then we'll build a monument to Trump in Washington next to the Lincoln memorial.

Bookmarked. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back