For you guys who are always posting polls

Election thieves say what?

715S-yHnw9L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

For you guys who are always posting polls​

I have a pole for you, Creep. Want me to post it?

Almost half of Haley supporters say they would vote for Biden over Trump: Iowa poll
Hey Creep--- try to keep up. Are you an idiot, or do you think we don't know? A large number of Haley's supporters have turned out to be democrats! They have admitted it on live video. Because NH allows registration to vote on the SAME DAY as the caucus, legions of democrats and non-republicans from out of state (mostly Boston area) came up to NH and registered there to vote for Haley. More democrat election fraud.

They did so only hoping to make Trump look bad then admitted that in the general election, they still intend to vote for Biden! So they are NOT Haley supporters! You stupid fucks are fooling NO ONE. Despite all that, Trump still nailed the bitch!

angrybird.gif

Almost half of Haley supporters say they would vote for Biden over Trump: Iowa poll

trump has the nomination already locked up.

2024 is not looking good for you guys.
That's most likely because half of Haley's supporters are Democrats who have no intention of voting for her in the general election but just want to hurt Trump. Biden got just over 50,000 votes to Nikki's 127,000+. A lot of Democrats probably crossed over to vote for Nikki just to mess with the election.

That's most likely because half of Haley's supporters are Democrats who have no intention of voting for her in the general election but just want to hurt Trump. Biden got just over 50,000 votes to Nikki's 127,000+. A lot of Democrats probably crossed over to vote for Nikki just to mess with the election.

Biden wasn't on the ballot.

Biden wasn't on the ballot.
No he wasn't, but a little over 88,000 Democrat votes were cast for President when you add in the two who were on the ballot. Over 300,000 votes total were cast on the Republican side.

I still suspect there were a lot of crossover votes to vote for Haley just to mess with the election.

Last edited:
I have a pole for you, Creep. Want me to post it?
How many times do I have to tell you fucking perverts to stop fantasizing about me?

I mean I know you're a republican and thus automatically a little stupid but how many times do you need to be told "NO"?

Forum List

Back