for those who would jail me for hiring illegals

I wonder if the INS would have a difficult time finding a small, family-owned concrete business located in the Allegany National Forest...and if they found said business, I wonder what they would discover...

The INS wouldnt give a shit.

I was a contractor for the feds when Clinton was potus. I was working at Whiteman Airforce Base just before one of his visits. Bus loads of illegals and criminals were carted off just hours before his visit. Including one of the job superintendents.

It's amazing how little our govt cares unless the public is watching.

Illegal Immigration has cost this country so much..

Nonsense.

The advise I gave my children, and giving to my grandchildren, is to learn a marketable skill, be the best the can be , be flexible and ready to move to wherever the jobs are and not to worry about the competition.

I spent many years in college where I learned a profession in which I can earn an excellent salary. I paid my dues. Let everyone else do the same.

So, what advise would you give them when an illegal comes in and steals their job by offering to do it for half what your children will? I doubt we have long before the University of Tijuana becomes accepted by US businesses.

I wonder if the INS would have a difficult time finding a small, family-owned concrete business located in the Allegany National Forest...and if they found said business, I wonder what they would discover...

The INS wouldnt give a shit.

I was a contractor for the feds when Clinton was potus. I was working at Whiteman Airforce Base just before one of his visits. Bus loads of illegals and criminals were carted off just hours before his visit. Including one of the job superintendents.

It's amazing how little our govt cares unless the public is watching.

I phoned several times.................. nothing

Do you recall Bernie Thompson threatening Cintas if they fired any illegals?

Here's the real deal gramps: I'm a native American, and you are a fake immigrant with false documents in my land - now get the fuck out and back to Islamabad.
Well how wonderful for you.
If you've never hired an illegal then why bitch about it?
If you are being truthful ,then I say bravo to you.
I'm neither truthful nor serious about anything (other then my pvsi.net) but the ignorance level on these message boards is both entertaining and scarry. you all jumped on me as if I was some sort of criminal, when all I did was hire people based on who would walk up asking for a job (never discriminating, or asking for any documents, but merely being an American) ... I assume this one guy was illegal because he hardly could speak english, but a very good worker. you on the other hand go around the world robbing countries installing your dictatorships, your presidents take credits for destroying nations, such as my former nation which was the USSR, and then you are outraged with me hiring someone other then your own kind. how much more pathetic you loons can get? both your presidents left and right illegaly bombarded countries in the middle east - you are all fraud beyond belief - I know my dogs can be fraud about accusing each other, but they are just dogs. you on the other hand.... wow. no wonder you are trillions in debt. you all live off the tit of others, why don't you instead of invading middle east safeguard your borders? your hypocrisy is obsurd and pathetic. go vote for another demo republic rat and continnue your own demise - you are as helpless as a grass hopper in the fall...

Yes. There are a lot of SCARRY people in the United States. Many of them bear scars from serving in our military, fire dept., EMS, Police....all of which you are probably too cowardly to do.

Oh...you meant SCARY? No, most of the scary people are locked away in prisons or psych hospitals.

Judging from your spelling...you aren't too far off a tit.

Here's the real deal gramps: I'm a native American, and you are a fake immigrant with false documents in my land - now get the fuck out and back to Islamabad.
Well how wonderful for you.
If you've never hired an illegal then why bitch about it?
If you are being truthful ,then I say bravo to you.
I'm neither truthful nor serious about anything (other then my pvsi.net) but the ignorance level on these message boards is both entertaining and scarry. you all jumped on me as if I was some sort of criminal, when all I did was hire people based on who would walk up asking for a job (never discriminating, or asking for any documents, but merely being an American) ... I assume this one guy was illegal because he hardly could speak english, but a very good worker. you on the other hand go around the world robbing countries installing your dictatorships, your presidents take credits for destroying nations, such as my former nation which was the USSR, and then you are outraged with me hiring someone other then your own kind. how much more pathetic you loons can get? both your presidents left and right illegaly bombarded countries in the middle east - you are all fraud beyond belief - I know my dogs can be fraud about accusing each other, but they are just dogs. you on the other hand.... wow. no wonder you are trillions in debt. you all live off the tit of others, why don't you instead of invading middle east safeguard your borders? your hypocrisy is obsurd and pathetic. go vote for another demo republic rat and continnue your own demise - you are as helpless as a grass hopper in the fall...

So it was all bullshit. Do you masquerade like this as well?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2wrU2tkl38]Supermodel - Rupaul - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5rXqAsZnGU]Tiny Tim - Tip Toe Through The Tulips 1968 Tiptoe - YouTube[/ame]

Cool. The only thing that will stop illegal workers is a good SS ID and enforcement. Period. Pubs won't do it. And they distract the dupes with bad laws and stupid talk of a idiotic, un-American fence. Pffffft!

There is nothing at all un-american about a border fence. You infant. In fact our Constitution clearly tasks the government with Defending our Borders. Every other Nation on earth controls it's Borders, With fences where practical.

You are such fool. You can have Border Security and still have Immigration. Our past is one of Immigrants lining up and coming here through the Proper Channels. Only a fool thinks we are obligated to ignore thousands of people crossing our Border every year.

As usual, you only focus on the crimes of the past and ignore the progress that has been made.

Yeah man. I should forget the past :

Lesley Stahl on U.S. sanctions against Iraq: We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it.

--60 Minutes (5/12/96)

:lol::lol::lol: You talk of how the white man screwed the injuns then deflect when it is shown how the white man has repented. What a typical lib you are.

"Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren’t allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren’t playing by the rules."

Yeah man. I should forget the past :

Lesley Stahl on U.S. sanctions against Iraq: We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it.

--60 Minutes (5/12/96)

:lol::lol::lol: You talk of how the white man screwed the injuns then deflect when it is shown how the white man has repented. What a typical lib you are.

"Let me explain to you the most fundamental principle of American foreign policy: Any country where the people have unpronounceable names can be bombed by the US with impunity. For you Rockwell readers who are a little slow on the uptake, "impunity" means they aren’t allowed to bomb us back. "We called no tag-backs." It hardly qualifies as impunity when they blow up our biggest buildings, now does it? They aren’t playing by the rules."

So, are you capable of thinking for yourself or are you merely a parrot?

Cool. The only thing that will stop illegal workers is a good SS ID and enforcement. Period. Pubs won't do it. And they distract the dupes with bad laws and stupid talk of a idiotic, un-American fence. Pffffft!

There is nothing at all un-american about a border fence. You infant. In fact our Constitution clearly tasks the government with Defending our Borders. Every other Nation on earth controls it's Borders, With fences where practical.

Retarded Son of a Bitch, Sir:

As a civic service, would you be kind enough to identify by article, section and clause the constitutional proviso which authorizes the federal scumbags to defend our borders by interdicting and deporting our alien friends?

Thanks.

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. many times. part time work. at first I proudly tried the legal way - fill out the right tax forms for ss, etc... then the IRS started bombarding me and and that was the absolute end of that: if you think I am exaggerating something here, then you were never in my shoes - it's downright scarry their regulations. I hope you are proud of your stinking government which drives small businesses like mine and my dads out of the cities (in our case we relocated to Allegheney national forest in the same state, others who can afford leave the country all together) and I hope you enjoy your economy that you deserve for looking at ways to rip someone off rather then unite and do something about your government. I did a very patriotic thing drawing up a plan pvsi and all your ignorance proves yet again that you deserve nothing better then what you have - you are all lead by special interests who capitalize on corruption rather then attempt to get to the root of the problem.
Are you still here?

Retarded Son of a Bitch, Sir:

As a civic service, would you be kind enough to identify by article, section and clause the constitutional proviso which authorizes the federal scumbags to defend our borders by interdicting and deporting our alien friends?

Thanks.

There is also no article or section or law that says we can't point out what a complete fucking moron you are. What say you?

By the way, there is a law here form the 1700 or 1800's that says its illegal to own or display a pig in your front yard. So what is your excuse everytime you walk out your front door?

Better yet the bible says there were chariots of fire in the sky. Are you so fucking stupid as to not realize that it wasn't just a mere comet or asteroid?

You take everything so literal that you just ask to be mocked.

You are such fool. You can have Border Security and still have Immigration. Our past is one of Immigrants lining up and coming here through the Proper Channels. Only a fool thinks we are obligated to ignore thousands of people crossing our Border every year.

It wouldn't work, dimwit.

Thank god at least ONE Pub has spoken some truth on illegals. They are HERE and have been working (94% of men in 2007), paying taxes (67%) and owning homes 35%, Pew). They are NEVER going to be thrown out and are an important part of our society, and MANY of their jobs are ones Americans won't do fcs.

Myself, I believe mega rich Pubs love the cheap labor and their harassment of Hispanic, unconstitutional laws are just BS for the dupes, and their talk of an un-American, useless,stupid, incredibly expensive fence is also for the dittoheads- works GREAT and has for YEARS, GD MORONS tyvm.

Dems aren't for open borders, shytteheads, they're for a good (computer chip) SS work card that will stop NEW illegals from getting work, and actually having strong laws and enforcement.
It's called the Schumer/Graham bill and is the only real answer. Newt is halfway there only. I am optimistic that in conjunction with Obamacare and Schumer we'll finally have a modern country. Try thinking, racist corporate tools LOL.

Last edited:
Now, the following isn't a joke. But it is true, and kinda funny.

A few years back, my girlfriend and I visited San Antonio and took a tour of the Alamo. I didn't know much about the history of the region and it was really interesting to hear the story of the formation of the state - particularly the details leading up the the battle of the Alamo.

The tour guide told us the story: After Mexico won its independence from Spain, in 1821, they were eager to develop the wilderness region of Texas and passed a law encouraging settlement of the area. They welcomed anyone willing to work the land (and defend it from Indian attacks) to come and make land claims. They even advertised in US newspapers encouraging immigration to the area.

But soon thereafter, a more conservative administration came to power in Mexico City and radically changed the immigration policy. In part because many of the US immigrants owned slaves and were ignoring Mexico's new law outlawing slavery, and in part because they feared Americans would threaten Mexican sovereignty in the region, they outlawed all future immigration of US citizens.

With a suspicious grin, the tour guide continued: He pointed out that when you have a land ripe with opportunity on one side of a border, and throngs of people eager to take advantage of that opportunity on the other, keeping them out isn't as easy as just passing a law. US immigrants continued to pour into the region, ignoring the Mexican immigration laws. Rather than welcome their new 'guests', the Mexican Army was ordered to do whatever it could to keep them out.

The rest is 'history', as they say. I guess we can chalk it up to "what comes around goes around, eh?"

So what we have here is that Mexico had flawed immigration policy, actively and passively encouraging unfettered immigration into its land. The result was degradation to their sovereignty and offenses against their customs and culture and other laws, and eventually civil war. And you think that we should repeat those mistakes?

Forum List

Back