I know, as long as it isnt in my back yard, who cares how many illegals come to the United States. Until........

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
placeholderCNN

3h
‘I do not condone this’: Migrants enter US through homeowner’s backyard

The number of migrants entering the US is rising and these California residents are seeing them walk right through their backyards.
One night, you are sleeping soundly then sometime you wake up with 100s of illegals parked right in your yard or just passing through, tossing their waste, or taking a dumb on your lawn. What should you do? Call the police, who are minutes away, and wait till maybe one of them decides to come into your house? Just a matter of time, when it will be you...

I'm good, I don't live in a dem-run shit-hole.
I don't either exactly though there are some areas of town that might fit that description. I live in my state's largest city. And we are dealing with a woke, far left governor/legislature and a far left mayor and city council. And these redistricted the city and state to ensure that both our U.S. senators and all three representatives are Democrat.

New Mexico is deemed a sanctuary state and Albuquerque is deemed a sanctuary city. The port of entry closest to us is El Paso, about 3-1/2 hours south of us, where illegals are currently coming in at the rate of 2,000 to 3,000 per week plus an unknown but large number of gottaways who don't check in with the border patrol. All of these come north before they head east or west.

We live roughly 12 miles from the area where most homeless, including illegals, congregate looking for public services. But those services are overwhelmed and the 'homeless' are starting to spread out and take what they can't get somebody to give them. So yeah. We're armed and stocked up on ammo at our house even though we live in a quiet, stable, peaceful neighborhood. I suspect most of our neighbors are also.

Forum List

Back