for those who would jail me for hiring illegals

So what we have here is that Mexico had flawed immigration policy, actively and passively encouraging unfettered immigration into its land. The result was degradation to their sovereignty and offenses against their customs and culture and other laws, and eventually civil war. And you think that we should repeat those mistakes?
I think that's exactly where we're heading.

Last edited:
SBmap648.gif

Much More: The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

I am optimistic that in conjunction with Obamacare and Schumer we'll finally have a modern country. .

A "modern" country like Greece or Italy, moron?

But before Booosh and his pals destroyed their economies- ...

Ah yes, President Bush forced European nations into decades long indulgence in unsupportable welfare largess and poor governance as well as large scale tax-evasion among their citizenry. :rolleyes: Even obama wouldn't be shameless enough to try and sell that bullshit.

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. many times. part time work. at first I proudly tried the legal way - fill out the right tax forms for ss, etc... then the IRS started bombarding me and and that was the absolute end of that: if you think I am exaggerating something here, then you were never in my shoes - it's downright scarry their regulations. I hope you are proud of your stinking government which drives small businesses like mine and my dads out of the cities (in our case we relocated to Allegheney national forest in the same state, others who can afford leave the country all together) and I hope you enjoy your economy that you deserve for looking at ways to rip someone off rather then unite and do something about your government. I did a very patriotic thing drawing up a plan pvsi and all your ignorance proves yet again that you deserve nothing better then what you have - you are all lead by special interests who capitalize on corruption rather then attempt to get to the root of the problem.
Fly down to Rio.You can finish concrete daily for the next 4-5 years and retire.

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. many times. part time work. at first I proudly tried the legal way - fill out the right tax forms for ss, etc... then the IRS started bombarding me and and that was the absolute end of that: if you think I am exaggerating something here, then you were never in my shoes - it's downright scarry their regulations. I hope you are proud of your stinking government which drives small businesses like mine and my dads out of the cities (in our case we relocated to Allegheney national forest in the same state, others who can afford leave the country all together) and I hope you enjoy your economy that you deserve for looking at ways to rip someone off rather then unite and do something about your government. I did a very patriotic thing drawing up a plan pvsi and all your ignorance proves yet again that you deserve nothing better then what you have - you are all lead by special interests who capitalize on corruption rather then attempt to get to the root of the problem.

Why did you hire illegals?

Were there no Americans seeking work?

He hired them because he wanted more money in his own pocket and can care less about fellow americans who are out of work

You and those like you need to spend some time in jail for undermining and violating our laws and causing great disfunction to our society.

I'm really glad I negd you earlier. Only wish I could smack you around a bit.

You still haven't shown the federal "law' and with good reason : there is no federal law ...or so said Founding Father and 3rd President Thomas Jefferson:

4. _Resolved_, That alien friends are under the jurisdiction and protection of the laws of the State wherein they are: that no power over them has been delegated to the United States, nor prohibited to the individual States, distinct from their power over citizens. And it being true as a general principle, and one of the amendments to the Constitution having also declared, that "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people," the act of the Congress of the United States, passed on the -- day of July, 1798, intituled "An Act concerning aliens," which assumes powers over alien friends, not delegated by the Constitution, is not law, but is altogether void, and of no force.

.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

I for one do not believe a word you say.:cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_hand:

He hired them because he wanted more money in his own pocket and can care less about fellow americans who are out of work

When are we going to stop blaming Obama for what Bush set in motion. And will be in motion long after Obama is gone.

You are a good man.

Continue hiring "illegals" - don't worry about what the neonazis' , clansmen, aryans, know-nothings have to say.

"To remind him that our ancestors, before their emigration to America, were the free inhabitants of the British dominions in Europe, and possessed a right which nature has given to all men, of departing from the country in which chance, not choice, has placed them, of going in quest of new habitations, and of there establishing new societies, under such laws and regulations as to them shall seem most likely to promote public happiness"

Thomas Jefferson

But of course - keep exploiting the most in need. Why not? La Raza will thank you; Chirla will thank you; LULAC will thank you; the ACLU will thank you; ALL the Spanish media will thank you! In fact, ALL of the pro-illegal organizations will also! Yippee!!!

When are we going to stop blaming Obama for what Bush set in motion. And will be in motion long after Obama is gone.

When is left going to see Obama is causing more problems then Bush did!!!! You blame Bush for everything. Every president gets something from the previous one. When is he(Obama) going to take responsibility for his own stuff. You guys think he is like GOD. NEWS flash he wakes up and puts his pants on the same way~

When is left going to see Obama is causing more problems then Bush did!!!! You blame Bush for everything. Every president gets something from the previous one. When is he(Obama) going to take responsibility for his own stuff. You guys think he is like GOD. NEWS flash he wakes up and puts his pants on the same way~

I failed to see where you brought up Obama. You never mentioned any president yet he/she claims you blamed Obama? Lol

Logic fail

How in the Hell did this turn into a "Let's bash Obama and Bush" thread? What does that have to do with this thread?

So what we have here is that Mexico had flawed immigration policy, actively and passively encouraging unfettered immigration into its land. The result was degradation to their sovereignty and offenses against their customs and culture and other laws, and eventually civil war. And you think that we should repeat those mistakes?
I think that's exactly where we're heading.

To follow up on this, imagine where Mexico might be now if, instead of fighting the current, they'd welcomed the US immigrants. The Texicans were never that excited about joining with the US and only did so reluctantly. If Mexico has handled it differently, if they'd encouraged the settlers and used their influx to build a stronger nation, they'd probably still hold Texas, and probably be in much better shape now.

I failed to see where you brought up Obama. You never mentioned any president yet he/she claims you blamed Obama? Lol

Logic fail

When is left going to see Obama is causing more problems then Bush did!!!! You blame Bush for everything. Every president gets something from the previous one. When is he(Obama) going to take responsibility for his own stuff. You guys think he is like GOD. NEWS flash he wakes up and puts his pants on the same way
~

I think Obama has taken responsibility.

Forum List

Back