for those who would jail me for hiring illegals

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by pvsi., Nov 27, 2011.

1. pvsi.

pvsi. Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. many times. part time work. at first I proudly tried the legal way - fill out the right tax forms for ss, etc... then the IRS started bombarding me and and that was the absolute end of that: if you think I am exaggerating something here, then you were never in my shoes - it's downright scarry their regulations. I hope you are proud of your stinking government which drives small businesses like mine and my dads out of the cities (in our case we relocated to Allegheney national forest in the same state, others who can afford leave the country all together) and I hope you enjoy your economy that you deserve for looking at ways to rip someone off rather then unite and do something about your government. I did a very patriotic thing drawing up a plan pvsi and all your ignorance proves yet again that you deserve nothing better then what you have - you are all lead by special interests who capitalize on corruption rather then attempt to get to the root of the problem.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. DaGoose

DaGoose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +676
    If you can't afford to run your business legally then you can't afford to run your business at all.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  3. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,801
    I'm in your situation and I say your full of grade A shit. I've been in business over 20 years in the construction industry.

YOU ARE MORE OF THE PROBLEM THAN THE IRS EVER WAS. COCKSUCKERS LIKE YOU MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO COMPETE.

FUCK YOU

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. Full-Auto

Full-Auto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,615
    Oh Brother....................

Yup they tell you if you pay them you are responsible for the taxes until the discrepancy is cleared up.

Very scary stuff. :lmao:

5. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    I agree Big Government is completely out of control. It's almost like they're an enemy to the People now. They sure are making it very difficult for small businesses to succeed. That being said,hiring Illegals has only created a Slave Labor epidemic in this country. Wages have been stagnant while the cost of living has skyrocketed. I do sympathize with your plight but i still feel it's vital we hire American Citizens. We're in some pretty awful times and our own Citizens sure could use the work. But again,i am very sorry you've had so much trouble. I hope things get better for you. I really do.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  6. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,890

What do YOU call them if not "illegals"?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    USArmyRetarded's sock

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  8. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    I think he calls them increased profit.

I personally think the any company with a history of hiring illegals should have their business licences revoked for a period of time.
    And or be prohibited form getting any government contracts.

corporations are not people you cannot put them in jail for crimes.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  9. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,702
    I guess you noticed you didn't get an answer? and the asswipe is still online.. just ask for pertinent information and it shuts the stupid up every single solitary time.. :lol:

10. Contumacious

Contumacious Radical Freedom

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,851
    You are a good man.

Continue hiring "illegals" - don't worry about what the neonazis' , clansmen, aryans, know-nothings have to say.

"To remind him that our ancestors, before their emigration to America, were the free inhabitants of the British dominions in Europe, and possessed a right which nature has given to all men, of departing from the country in which chance, not choice, has placed them, of going in quest of new habitations, and of there establishing new societies, under such laws and regulations as to them shall seem most likely to promote public happiness"

Thomas Jefferson