for those who would jail me for hiring illegals

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. many times. part time work. at first I proudly tried the legal way - fill out the right tax forms for ss, etc... then the IRS started bombarding me and and that was the absolute end of that: if you think I am exaggerating something here, then you were never in my shoes - it's downright scarry their regulations. I hope you are proud of your stinking government which drives small businesses like mine and my dads out of the cities (in our case we relocated to Allegheney national forest in the same state, others who can afford leave the country all together) and I hope you enjoy your economy that you deserve for looking at ways to rip someone off rather then unite and do something about your government. I did a very patriotic thing drawing up a plan pvsi and all your ignorance proves yet again that you deserve nothing better then what you have - you are all lead by special interests who capitalize on corruption rather then attempt to get to the root of the problem.

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. many times. part time work. at first I proudly tried the legal way - fill out the right tax forms for ss, etc... then the IRS started bombarding me and and that was the absolute end of that: if you think I am exaggerating something here, then you were never in my shoes - it's downright scarry their regulations. I hope you are proud of your stinking government which drives small businesses like mine and my dads out of the cities (in our case we relocated to Allegheney national forest in the same state, others who can afford leave the country all together) and I hope you enjoy your economy that you deserve for looking at ways to rip someone off rather then unite and do something about your government. I did a very patriotic thing drawing up a plan pvsi and all your ignorance proves yet again that you deserve nothing better then what you have - you are all lead by special interests who capitalize on corruption rather then attempt to get to the root of the problem.

If you can't afford to run your business legally then you can't afford to run your business at all.

I'm in your situation and I say your full of grade A shit. I've been in business over 20 years in the construction industry.

YOU ARE MORE OF THE PROBLEM THAN THE IRS EVER WAS. COCKSUCKERS LIKE YOU MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO COMPETE.

FUCK YOU

Oh Brother....................

Yup they tell you if you pay them you are responsible for the taxes until the discrepancy is cleared up.

Very scary stuff. :lmao:

I agree Big Government is completely out of control. It's almost like they're an enemy to the People now. They sure are making it very difficult for small businesses to succeed. That being said,hiring Illegals has only created a Slave Labor epidemic in this country. Wages have been stagnant while the cost of living has skyrocketed. I do sympathize with your plight but i still feel it's vital we hire American Citizens. We're in some pretty awful times and our own Citizens sure could use the work. But again,i am very sorry you've had so much trouble. I hope things get better for you. I really do.

Last edited:

USArmyRetarded's sock

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. .

What do YOU call them if not "illegals"?

I think he calls them increased profit.

I personally think the any company with a history of hiring illegals should have their business licences revoked for a period of time.
And or be prohibited form getting any government contracts.

corporations are not people you cannot put them in jail for crimes.

Last edited:

You are a good man.

Continue hiring "illegals" - don't worry about what the neonazis' , clansmen, aryans, know-nothings have to say.

"To remind him that our ancestors, before their emigration to America, were the free inhabitants of the British dominions in Europe, and possessed a right which nature has given to all men, of departing from the country in which chance, not choice, has placed them, of going in quest of new habitations, and of there establishing new societies, under such laws and regulations as to them shall seem most likely to promote public happiness"

Thomas Jefferson

You are a good man.

Continue hiring "illegals" - don't worry about what the neonazis' , clansmen, aryans, know-nothings have to say.

"To remind him that our ancestors, before their emigration to America, were the free inhabitants of the British dominions in Europe, and possessed a right which nature has given to all men, of departing from the country in which chance, not choice, has placed them, of going in quest of new habitations, and of there establishing new societies, under such laws and regulations as to them shall seem most likely to promote public happiness"

Thomas Jefferson

only a moron would advise another moron to continue breaking the law.

Enjoy the neg asswipe

All illegals should burn in hell. All scumbags who hire illegals will burn in hell. Of course, the definition of hell varies so I suppose karma will suffice.

Mitt? Is that you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Xa8k_xL8k]Romney: I'm Running For Office, For Pete's Sake, I Can't Have Illegals. - YouTube[/ame]

So what your saying is your giving jobs to illegals instead of Americans. We need to send your ass to Mexico if you want to work for illegal mexicans! You doofas

You are a good man.

Thomas Jefferson

only a moron would advise another moron to continue breaking the law.

Enjoy the neg asswipe

Is it necessary to use foul language in this here forum?

Can we all get along without the necessity to cuss?

OMG.

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. .

People trying to provide a better life to their families?

Damn them all to hell for their self-centered greed.

So you are on record as being in favor of tax paying Americans giving up their hard earned money? Money they could have spent on their own children but now have to give it to illegals?? You think Mexico would put up with that shit? Also yo are on record as being in favor of illegals taking American jobs while unemployment stands at 9%??? that will sure help obama the asswipe won't it?

People trying to provide a better life to their families?

Damn them all to hell for their self-centered greed.

Well, don't take a holier than thou attitude.

Prior to 1965 we had open borders with Mexico and Canada.

But when your boy LBJ made the US a welfare state the powers-that-be were forced to expel the Mexicans because they can not vote in US elections.

Forum List

Back