for those who would jail me for hiring illegals

What do YOU call them if not "illegals"?

Undocumented people that can work better then lazy welfare class? - if you ever lived in North Philadelphia, you would understand...

So your saying you job was to either take advantage of poor Americans or illegal aliens.

You are the scum of our society.

First, he has a point about work ethic.

Second, I bitched about this thirty years ago. I Use to yell immigration on the job site and watch the site go quiet, with the other contractor asking me to stop doing that. :lol:

This issue our government has intentionally ignored for such a very long time. Hard to be angry at someone for doing whats allowed.

Illegal Immigration has cost this country so much. From Health Care to Slave Labor Wages,it has taken a huge toll on American Citizens.

HEALTH CARE... Special interests are directly responsible for high cost of health care: (nothing to do with left or right) some of the most basic medicine, that was invented a long time ago, is now unavailable to the general public. for example, I know someone who had an eye rash. all he needed was eye drops. so he went to the pharmacy, but he was told he first needs to go to the doctor to get a prescription. So he went to the hospital, waited half a day, the doctor then measured his heart beat, his pulse, some other things, and finally gave him a perscription. he then went back and paid $90 for a small bottle of eye drops that should not have cost any more then 50 cents, and then, he got a bill for the doctors visit in the mail, which was another $1,200...

A government representing the people, will repeal all the obsurd laws benefiting pharmaceutical industry, then, our health care will become affordable for all, once again.

From pvsi.net
I rest my case.

Undocumented people that can work better then lazy welfare class? - if you ever lived in North Philadelphia, you would understand...

So your saying you job was to either take advantage of poor Americans or illegal aliens.

Second, I bitched about this thirty years ago. I Use to yell immigration on the job site and watch the site go quiet, with the other contractor asking me to stop doing that. :lol:

This issue our government has intentionally ignored for such a very long time. Hard to be angry at someone for doing whats allowed.

He clearly targeted the poor and illegal. What's his point? That he's a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to run a proper business.

You don't start a business with the plan of only hiring the indigent. You hire the best you can afford. If that's all he could afford he isn't worth the permit he paid for to start his business.

OR HE IS JUST A FRAUD.

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. many times. part time work. at first I proudly tried the legal way - fill out the right tax forms for ss, etc... then the IRS started bombarding me and and that was the absolute end of that: if you think I am exaggerating something here, then you were never in my shoes - it's downright scarry their regulations. I hope you are proud of your stinking government which drives small businesses like mine and my dads out of the cities (in our case we relocated to Allegheney national forest in the same state, others who can afford leave the country all together) and I hope you enjoy your economy that you deserve for looking at ways to rip someone off rather then unite and do something about your government. I did a very patriotic thing drawing up a plan pvsi and all your ignorance proves yet again that you deserve nothing better then what you have - you are all lead by special interests who capitalize on corruption rather then attempt to get to the root of the problem.

I don't totally understand your post. But I don't think businesses should have to enforce federal immigration law...and in fact should be able to hire whomever they please.

Illegal Immigration has cost this country so much. From Health Care to Slave Labor Wages,it has taken a huge toll on American Citizens.

HEALTH CARE... Special interests are directly responsible for high cost of health care: (nothing to do with left or right) some of the most basic medicine, that was invented a long time ago, is now unavailable to the general public. for example, I know someone who had an eye rash. all he needed was eye drops. so he went to the pharmacy, but he was told he first needs to go to the doctor to get a prescription. So he went to the hospital, waited half a day, the doctor then measured his heart beat, his pulse, some other things, and finally gave him a perscription. he then went back and paid $90 for a small bottle of eye drops that should not have cost any more then 50 cents, and then, he got a bill for the doctors visit in the mail, which was another $1,200...

A government representing the people, will repeal all the obsurd laws benefiting pharmaceutical industry, then, our health care will become affordable for all, once again.

From pvsi.net
I rest my case.

Omg

You rest your case with a quote from YOUR OWN website?

Your a fucking idiot.

He clearly targeted the poor and illegal. What's his point? That he's a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to run a proper business.

You don't start a business with the plan of only hiring the indigent. You hire the best you can afford. If that's all he could afford he isn't worth the permit he paid for to start his business.

OR HE IS JUST A FRAUD.

You did see my response at post number 4. Ive dealt with this on several occasions. Each time it was our government with the head planted.

OR HE IS JUST A FRAUD.
Go find something productive to do rather then looking for some business people to munch off you fucking cock sucker

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. many times. part time work. at first I proudly tried the legal way - fill out the right tax forms for ss, etc... then the IRS started bombarding me and and that was the absolute end of that: if you think I am exaggerating something here, then you were never in my shoes - it's downright scarry their regulations. I hope you are proud of your stinking government which drives small businesses like mine and my dads out of the cities (in our case we relocated to Allegheney national forest in the same state, others who can afford leave the country all together) and I hope you enjoy your economy that you deserve for looking at ways to rip someone off rather then unite and do something about your government. I did a very patriotic thing drawing up a plan pvsi and all your ignorance proves yet again that you deserve nothing better then what you have - you are all lead by special interests who capitalize on corruption rather then attempt to get to the root of the problem.

The root of the problem is people like YOU...for if you and others were not hiring illegals, there would be no work for illegals to do, and they would not come.

Regarding the IRS and their rules and laws...that's the game. If you choose to not play by it, then you are cheating.

I hope you get caught and lose your business.

OR HE IS JUST A FRAUD.
Go find something productive to do rather then looking for some business people to munch off you fucking cock sucker

You have done yourself no favors along demonstrating any business credibility.

Why dont you start there?

OR HE IS JUST A FRAUD.

You are so utterly clueless. I gave you the web address to MY COMPANY that I built over 20 years and never once hired an illegal. My phone number is on that site. Call me, get my address and come meet me face to face with your highschool gibberish and well see who the cock sucker is.

I am the working class and you are the lazy ass.

Your the working class and I'm lazy?

JMSTILE.COM

that's my website, my work, my multiple surgeries, my grown kids, my retirement.

What you got fraud?

Just a little feedback on your website...it doesn't tell where you are located. I mentions that you were voted #1 in the metro, but where is the metro?

JMSTILE.COM

that's my website, my work, my multiple surgeries, my grown kids, my retirement.

What you got fraud?

Just a little feedback on your website...it doesn't tell where you are located. I mentions that you were voted #1 in the metro, but where is the metro?

Lol oops

I'm in Kansas City.

I switched from Network Solutions to Go Daddy a couple months back to save money. As such I had to build it myself and their templates are a pain. I will have to look into that.

JMSTILE.COM

What you got fraud?

A little bit better, but that;s off topic

Please explain how me demonstrating building a business within the confines of the rules and laws of our land is off topic in this topic about a business breaking the rules.

JMSTILE.COM

What you got fraud?

Lol oops

I'm in Kansas City.

I switched from Network Solutions to Go Daddy a couple months back to save money. As such I had to build it myself and their templates are a pain. I will have to look into that.

It probably would be good to stick your address on there somewhere.

I think those template websites for business really suck. It gives you a good foundation, but then you have to personalize.

Cool. The only thing that will stop illegal workers is a good SS ID and enforcement. Period. Pubs won't do it. And they distract the dupes with bad laws and stupid talk of a idiotic, un-American fence. Pffffft!

You are so utterly clueless. I gave you the web address to MY COMPANY that I built over 20 years and never once hired an illegal. My phone number is on that site. Call me, get my address and come meet me face to face with your highschool gibberish and well see who the cock sucker is.
Here's the real deal gramps: I'm a native American, and you are a fake immigrant with false documents in my land - now get the fuck out and back to Islamabad.

What do YOU call them if not "illegals"?

People trying to provide a better life to their families?

Damn them all to hell for their self-centered greed.

Well, don't take a holier than thou attitude.

Prior to 1965 we had open borders with Mexico and Canada.

But when your boy LBJ made the US a welfare state the powers-that-be were forced to expel the Mexicans because they can not vote in US elections.

Well we don't now and that's a good thing.
When this illegal problem came to light studies were done to predict the effect of illegal immigration and population.
These studies concluded that somewhere around 2050, there would no longer be a majority racial demographic in the US. Quite frankly I think that's bunk because the overall population of blacks has been stagnant for some time.
However, for the sake of clarity, let us stipulate the studies are still valid.
Now, in the course of human history any nation or territory absent of a racial or cultural majority had been for the most part at war with itself . Unless of course there existed in said states or territories a ruling party or individual with an iron fist.
Examples.....Iraq. That nation has three distinct tribes. Shites, Sunnis and Kurds. Each had it's own unmarked area of the nation. In each case the Kurds were the targets of the equally powerful and influential Sunnis and Shiites. The Hussein regime as do all totalitarian leaders, need a scapegoat in order to deflect the failures of government away from itself. This system worked as long as the iron fisted ruler was in place. Once gone(Hussein) the nation fell into chaos with tribal infighting for control of the country.
The former Yugoslavia Republic....Here we had Muslims, Croats and Orthodox Serbs and Bosnian Serbs all living in the same country but very far apart but held together by a totalitarian government
When a coalition government was formed in the now broken up nation( Bosnia-Herzegovina in this case) it included all of these groups. Soon after the war broke out. The Bosnian Serbs who had a slight majority population led by Slobodan Milosovic and enjoyed more wealth began with ethnic cleansing of their country. Once again tribal factions fought among themselves for control of a nation. Eventually the former Yugoslavia has become 5 fragmented countries with relatively homogenous populations.
The above mentioned Bosnia, with Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro.
The point is when a nation has no cultural or racial majority inevitably tribal cliques form and these factions eventually will find they cannot live together in peace. They fight for control of government, wealth and natural resources. Most of all they fight to become the dominant culture.
Human beings are inherently shit heads. We may tolerate others of different cultures but we all wish to control our surroundings.
Some of us claim to be more enlightened and those people try to force their idea of societal harmony on the rest of us.
Throughout the history of man kind, this has never worked. Eventually the system breaks down and fighting ensues. What ends up being the case is a nation of very pissed off people that cannot govern themselves.
I do not intend to approve of this. I simply state an understanding of it.
Flame away.

Forum List

Back