for those who would jail me for hiring illegals

Thank god at least ONE Pub has spoken some truth on illegals. They are HERE and have been working (94% of men in 2007), paying taxes (67%) and owning homes 35%, Pew). They are NEVER going to be thrown out and are an important oart of our society, and MANY of their jobs are ones Americans won't do fcs.

Myself, I believe mega rich Pubs love the cheap labor and their harassment of Hispanic, unconstitutional laws are just BS for the dupes, and their talk of an un-American, useless,stupid, incredibly expensive fence is also for the dittoheads- works GREAT and has for YEARS, GD MORONS tyvm.

Dems aren't for open borders, shytteheads, they're for a good (computer chip) SS work card that will stop NEW illegals from getting work, and actually having strong laws and enforcement. It's called the Schumer/Graham bill and is the only real answer. Newt is halfway there only.

I am optimistic that in conjunction with Obamacare and Schumer we'll finally have a modern country. Try thinking, racist corporate tools LOL.

Last edited:
This adds nothing to the conversation. It only shows your lack of ability to stand with your premise that has fallen about fast.

It shows I've yet to see a rational argument on this topic. The immigrant bashers are so full of fear and hatred it's virtually impossible to discuss how we might reform immigration policy in a productive way. So jokes aren't a bad alternative.

Are you another of these liberals who cannot distinguish between legal and illegal immigration?

#82-Are you one of those Fox/Rush/Moonie/Kochbots who can't distinguish BS propaganda/hate talk from reality?- get ready to get fooled again...

Last edited:
Many do and still wind up in need of assistance in life.

Just too bad?

I will temporarily support any one who I PERSONALLY KNOW that through no fault of their own, are unemployed.

Fedgov has no authority whatsoever to steal from A in order to support B.

That is 100% correct.

Since you are the smart one in the family , you will rise to the occasion and show what a good compassionate conservative you are. See, everything balances out.

Send the money order - minimum - $1000

to

Hon. Juan Contumacious
Chrome Avenue Concentration Camp
Illegal Alien Cell # 69
Miami Fl 90210

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. many times. part time work. at first I proudly tried the legal way - fill out the right tax forms for ss, etc... then the IRS started bombarding me and and that was the absolute end of that: if you think I am exaggerating something here, then you were never in my shoes - it's downright scarry their regulations. I hope you are proud of your stinking government which drives small businesses like mine and my dads out of the cities (in our case we relocated to Allegheney national forest in the same state, others who can afford leave the country all together) and I hope you enjoy your economy that you deserve for looking at ways to rip someone off rather then unite and do something about your government. I did a very patriotic thing drawing up a plan pvsi and all your ignorance proves yet again that you deserve nothing better then what you have - you are all lead by special interests who capitalize on corruption rather then attempt to get to the root of the problem.

What is your point? That you or any other business owner should be permitted to hire illegals? Or is it the crushing regulations?
Quite frankly if your problem is the lack of freedom to hire cheap labor and thus supplant Americans, you'll earn my contempt.
If it is the overbearing and intrusive government regulations, I stand by you 100%.

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. .

What do YOU call them if not "illegals"?

I think he calls them increased profit.

I personally think the any company with a history of hiring illegals should have their business licences revoked for a period of time.
And or be prohibited form getting any government contracts.

corporations are not people you cannot put them in jail for crimes.
How about permanently.
That won't stop it though. There are so many fly by night companies that operate under the radar unlicensed it's really a mockery of the system.
As far as I am concerned, hiring illegals is the ultimate crime against American workers.
The punishment should be so draconian that it push the envelope of cruel and unusual.
Take away the incentive of hiring illegals and the flow of them stops. Problem solved.

How do you know until we enforce them?

Enforcement is the tell. Any law that can't be enforced without police state tactics, or walling off our country, has serious issues.

Open borders means you have no country asswarp!

Stupid injuns

"In late 1875, Sioux and Cheyenne Indians defiantly left their reservations, outraged over the continued intrusions of whites into their sacred lands in the Black Hills. They gathered in Montana with the great warrior Sitting Bull to fight for their lands. The following spring, two victories over the US Cavalry emboldened them to fight on in the summer of 1876."

It shows I've yet to see a rational argument on this topic. The immigrant bashers are so full of fear and hatred it's virtually impossible to discuss how we might reform immigration policy in a productive way. So jokes aren't a bad alternative.

Wrong, you failed to comprehend rational explanations. I gave you firm examples of how it hurts Americans and our economy and you chose to ignore it. And by the way I'm for Newts plan. I have no fear of illegals. I fear the corrupt employers that kill a fair market by breaking the rules.

Stupid fuck.

It didn't bother you in the least when war criminal Bush broke the rules by invading countries under false pretenses and blew 1 trillion in the process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Bush is NOT a war criminal. Start a new thread if you want to be wrong about that separate topic.

Enforcement is the tell. Any law that can't be enforced without police state tactics, or walling off our country, has serious issues.

Stupid injuns

"In late 1875, Sioux and Cheyenne Indians defiantly left their reservations, outraged over the continued intrusions of whites into their sacred lands in the Black Hills. They gathered in Montana with the great warrior Sitting Bull to fight for their lands. The following spring, two victories over the US Cavalry emboldened them to fight on in the summer of 1876."

And where are they now after an ineffective defense of their land?

Now go sit down and color or something.

We have laws about not hiring people that are here illegally.

What part of that don't you get?

I think they are stupid laws. I don't, in general, support disobeying the law. But when the law is irrational and unjust, civil disobedience is a reasonable response.

There is nothing "irrational and unjust" in controlling our own borders and protecting our national sovereignty.

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. many times. part time work. at first I proudly tried the legal way - fill out the right tax forms for ss, etc... then the IRS started bombarding me and and that was the absolute end of that: if you think I am exaggerating something here, then you were never in my shoes - it's downright scarry their regulations. I hope you are proud of your stinking government which drives small businesses like mine and my dads out of the cities (in our case we relocated to Allegheney national forest in the same state, others who can afford leave the country all together) and I hope you enjoy your economy that you deserve for looking at ways to rip someone off rather then unite and do something about your government. I did a very patriotic thing drawing up a plan pvsi and all your ignorance proves yet again that you deserve nothing better then what you have - you are all lead by special interests who capitalize on corruption rather then attempt to get to the root of the problem.

Is there a particular reason you don't like hiring citizens of the US? The "your" economy is actually part of yours. Don't forget their are high unemployment numbers that every small business has a chance to help. Hiring illegals doesn't help but you are actually taking advantage of a bad situation to better your own personal income.

Hiring citizens seems to be more patriotic than hiring those who break the law and send their dollars to their own country. I hope you reflect upon this maneuver.

Illegal Immigration and Outsourcing are what have completely sunk American wages. It's just common sense. We have become a Slave Labor Nation. Wages have stayed stagnant while the cost of living has skyrocketed. The incentive to hire slaves has been there for American Businesses for a long time. Our Immigration Laws have rarely been enforced. Only recently have they even tried to end this practice. But i still think it's only a half-hearted gesture.

I don't think American wages will ever recover. Even the Union Bosses have sold their members out. They get paid to get Democrats elected and they're fully supporting open-borders. This open-border policy is killing American Workers,so shame on the Union Bosses too. I do feel bad for this OP but i also feel bad for Millions of American Workers who have been getting screwed for years.

Last edited:

Stupid injuns

You ignored the indians' rights and slaughtered them like dogs. Then stole their land and placed them in reservations.

Isn't it true that what is good for the goose is good for the gander?

Just think that someday in Arizona , there will be a small reservation known as Aryanland. And of course you will be their Chief.

If you support open borders and illegal immigration,you have no right to complain about low wages. Slave Labor Wages could be here for good unless something changes. I'm not optimistic things will change though. Too much politics involved.

Stupid injuns

You ignored the indians' rights and slaughtered them like dogs. Then stole their land and placed them in reservations.

Isn't it true that what is good for the goose is good for the gander?

Just think that someday in Arizona , there will be a small reservation known as Aryanland. And of course you will be their Chief.

I did all that? Damn I'm a terrible person. Oops my bad, I forgot you were reading stories from your coloring book.

And shame on you for thanking his bullshit slander of another poster loh

The only thing that will stop illegal workers is a good SS ID and enforcement. Period. Pubs won't do it. And they distract the dupes with bad laws and stupid talk of a idiotic, un-American fence. Pffffft!

Oh , and idiotic talk of open borders, that no one supports...

New Topics

Forum List

Back