for those who would jail me for hiring illegals

We have laws about not hiring people that are here illegally.

What part of that don't you get?

I think they are stupid laws. I don't, in general, support disobeying the law. But when the law is irrational and unjust, civil disobedience is a reasonable response.

What makes them stupid laws? You do realise that the hiring of illegals hurts not just the citizens who have no marketable skills, like georgephillip for instance, but high schoolers who would love to have a job but can't find one at the local fast food joint because they are all employing illegals.

Additionally the "taxes" paid are for the most part sales taxes only (and that rarely if you've ever been to what used to be called swap meets they are now open air mercados and I can assure no sales taxes are being collected there!) as they get paid under the table for most of the jobs they do.

Then toss in the rampant identity fraud that they participate in to get the actual legal jobs they do pursue and you have the cost to the innocent victims to contend with (I myself, according to the IRS have 6 illegals using my social security number. The IRS knows who they are but they allow them to continue, hows that for justice for you?) and then the constant drain on school resources (imagine if the illegals were sent home, class sizes would drop by 10 students here in Nevada) or how about the medical cost, last time I checked there were 40+ hospitals that had been forced to close in AZ and CA.

And all of this is so that the elite who rule Mexico can continue to screw over the peasants.
They push the excess people here to the US to defuse their own internal corrupt problems and you are forced to pay for it. Just think, you rail against the "Man" and the Mexican "Man" is laughing all the way to the bank as you are forced to pay for his cast offs.

Nice job chumps.

If you can pay a foreigner slave wages,why would you pay an American Citizen a decent wage? It really is that simple. Illegal Immigration & Oursourcing have sunk the American Worker. And that's just fact. The Illegal Immigration issue has been turned into a political game and that's just sad. That whole PC Race-Baiting game has become so tired & stale. And the American Worker only continues to suffer.

Last edited:
Stupid injuns

"In late 1875, Sioux and Cheyenne Indians defiantly left their reservations, outraged over the continued intrusions of whites into their sacred lands in the Black Hills. They gathered in Montana with the great warrior Sitting Bull to fight for their lands. The following spring, two victories over the US Cavalry emboldened them to fight on in the summer of 1876."

And where are they now after an ineffective defense of their land?

Now go sit down and color or something.

You ignored the indians' rights and slaughtered them like dogs. Then stole their land and placed them in reservations.

Isn't it true that what is good for the goose is good for the gander?

Just think that someday in Arizona , there will be a small reservation known as Aryanland. And of course you will be their Chief.

You need to come down from that horse for some air.

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. many times. part time work. at first I proudly tried the legal way - fill out the right tax forms for ss, etc... then the IRS started bombarding me and and that was the absolute end of that: if you think I am exaggerating something here, then you were never in my shoes - it's downright scarry their regulations. I hope you are proud of your stinking government which drives small businesses like mine and my dads out of the cities (in our case we relocated to Allegheney national forest in the same state, others who can afford leave the country all together) and I hope you enjoy your economy that you deserve for looking at ways to rip someone off rather then unite and do something about your government. I did a very patriotic thing drawing up a plan pvsi and all your ignorance proves yet again that you deserve nothing better then what you have - you are all lead by special interests who capitalize on corruption rather then attempt to get to the root of the problem.

You are making your Living off Exploiting a class of People. That's the Dark side of this problem. Both sides for their own reasons are trying to keep the Status Qua, However Status Qua involves an entire group of people. Able to be exploited to do work for far less than it should pay, work hard hours, with no benefits and no real Protections like most workers have.

If Paying Illegal workers sub standard wages is what you need to do to sustain your company, then maybe you should not have a company?

You are a good man.

Continue hiring "illegals" - don't worry about what the neonazis' , clansmen, aryans, know-nothings have to say.

"To remind him that our ancestors, before their emigration to America, were the free inhabitants of the British dominions in Europe, and possessed a right which nature has given to all men, of departing from the country in which chance, not choice, has placed them, of going in quest of new habitations, and of there establishing new societies, under such laws and regulations as to them shall seem most likely to promote public happiness"

Thomas Jefferson

only a moron would advise another moron to continue breaking the law.

Enjoy the neg asswipe

Is it necessary to use foul language in this here forum?

Can we all get along without the necessity to cuss?

OMG.

Are you advocating the wanton hiring of illegals? If so:321:

Stupid injuns

"In late 1875, Sioux and Cheyenne Indians defiantly left their reservations, outraged over the continued intrusions of whites into their sacred lands in the Black Hills. They gathered in Montana with the great warrior Sitting Bull to fight for their lands. The following spring, two victories over the US Cavalry emboldened them to fight on in the summer of 1876."

And where are they now after an ineffective defense of their land?

Now go sit down and color or something.

You ignored the indians' rights and slaughtered them like dogs. Then stole their land and placed them in reservations.

Isn't it true that what is good for the goose is good for the gander?

Just think that someday in Arizona , there will be a small reservation known as Aryanland. And of course you will be their Chief.

Ummmm, no but nice try. Actually the white man did screw over one group of indians and that was the Cherokee. They did everything the white man asked of them to keep their land, they developed a written language and basically did everything possible to be thought of as a civilised race. The white man fucked them over and sent them down the Trail of Tears. That is an outrage and a blight on this country that will be hard to resolve.

The others (and I am part indian) lost a war. At the time the war was fought losing was a really bad thing. The fact they weren't extirminated or otherwise dealt with actually speaks well of the white man. Lastly the white man finally has started to really work hard at repairing the terrible mistakes and crimes of the past most notably with the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act of 1971 where the native peoples of Alaska were given a great deal of land and money to make them whole again after decades of abuse and exploitation.

As usual, you only focus on the crimes of the past and ignore the progress that has been made.

I have a small concrete business and I've hired what you call "illegals" in the past. .

What do YOU call them if not "illegals"?

People trying to provide a better life to their families?

Damn them all to hell for their self-centered greed.
That's a bullshit excuse. It is rejected out of hand.
Listen, there are millions of people are are immigrating legally , going through proper channels and becoming productive members of the distinct American culture.
Even they are having to take a back seat to these criminal bastards.
Greed is when an employer hires and illegal to take the place of an American worker so he or she can pay them less and break all the laws involving immigration and labor.
BTW, most of the Latino illegals do not come here to make a better life for their families because 3/4ths of them never bring their families. The fact is these workers make as much money as they can send it back to where ever it is they came from and soon after move back to where ever it is they came from.
In no other country except maybe Canada is such wanton violation of borders is permitted.
And you sit there in your unmitigated gall and call people who want the government to do it's rightful and lawful job of keeping out illegals, greed?

only a moron would advise another moron to continue breaking the law.

Enjoy the neg asswipe

OMG.

Absolutely.

I do.

I even translated the 2nd Amendment into Spanish so they will be ready when the neonazis start encroaching.

La Segunda Enmienda a la Constitución de los Estados Unidos

"Siendo una milicia bien preparada necesaria para la seguridad de un estado libre, el derecho del Pueblo a tener y portar armas no será vulnerado"

As usual, you only focus on the crimes of the past and ignore the progress that has been made.

Yeah man. I should forget the past :

Lesley Stahl on U.S. sanctions against Iraq: We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it.

--60 Minutes (5/12/96)

I'm in your situation and I say your full of grade A shit. I've been in business over 20 years in the construction industry.

YOU ARE MORE OF THE PROBLEM THAN THE IRS EVER WAS. COCKSUCKERS LIKE YOU MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO COMPETE.

FUCK YOU
In your mouth

OMG.

Absolutely.

I do.

I even translated the 2nd Amendment into Spanish so they will be ready when the neonazis start encroaching.

"Siendo una milicia bien preparada necesaria para la seguridad de un estado libre, el derecho del Pueblo a tener y portar armas no será vulnerado"

You and those like you need to spend some time in jail for undermining and violating our laws and causing great disfunction to our society.

I'm really glad I negd you earlier. Only wish I could smack you around a bit.

I'm in your situation and I say your full of grade A shit. I've been in business over 20 years in the construction industry.

YOU ARE MORE OF THE PROBLEM THAN THE IRS EVER WAS. COCKSUCKERS LIKE YOU MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME TO COMPETE.

FUCK YOU
In your mouth

Spoken like a true dick lover. Fuck off traitor.

I agree Big Government is completely out of control. It's almost like they're an enemy to the People now. They sure are making it very difficult for small businesses to succeed. That being said,hiring Illegals has only created a Slave Labor epidemic in this country. Wages have been stagnant while the cost of living has skyrocketed. I do sympathize with your plight but i still feel it's vital we hire American Citizens. We're in some pretty awful times and our own Citizens sure could use the work. But again,i am very sorry you've had so much trouble. I hope things get better for you. I really do.
No, I'm ok, thanks. I was talking about something 5-10 years ago while I was living in the city of Philadelphia (north) full of welfare people. since I moved out into the country, my opinion about Americans changed a LOT - much harder working, more decent people. and besides, there's no illegals here.

I agree Big Government is completely out of control. It's almost like they're an enemy to the People now. They sure are making it very difficult for small businesses to succeed. That being said,hiring Illegals has only created a Slave Labor epidemic in this country. Wages have been stagnant while the cost of living has skyrocketed. I do sympathize with your plight but i still feel it's vital we hire American Citizens. We're in some pretty awful times and our own Citizens sure could use the work. But again,i am very sorry you've had so much trouble. I hope things get better for you. I really do.
No, I'm ok, thanks. I was talking about something 5-10 years ago while I was living in the city of Philadelphia (north) full of welfare people. since I moved out into the country, my opinion about Americans changed a LOT - much harder working, more decent people. and besides, there's no illegals here.

So your op was complete bullshit irrelevant to todays issues ment to just stir up shit and troll.

Your an ass

You are a good man.

Continue hiring "illegals" - don't worry about what the neonazis' , clansmen, aryans, know-nothings have to say.

"To remind him that our ancestors, before their emigration to America, were the free inhabitants of the British dominions in Europe, and possessed a right which nature has given to all men, of departing from the country in which chance, not choice, has placed them, of going in quest of new habitations, and of there establishing new societies, under such laws and regulations as to them shall seem most likely to promote public happiness"

Thomas Jefferson
Amen brother! spoken like a true Christian! :clap2:
Oh, that was Thomas Jefferson, sorry. who's that? :lol:

Absolutely.

I do.

You and those like you need to spend some time in jail for undermining and violating our laws and causing great disfunction to our society.

I'm really glad I negd you earlier. Only wish I could smack you around a bit.

You still haven't shown the federal "law' and with good reason : there is no federal law ...or so said Founding Father and 3rd President Thomas Jefferson:

4. _Resolved_, That alien friends are under the jurisdiction and protection of the laws of the State wherein they are: that no power over them has been delegated to the United States, nor prohibited to the individual States, distinct from their power over citizens. And it being true as a general principle, and one of the amendments to the Constitution having also declared, that "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people," the act of the Congress of the United States, passed on the -- day of July, 1798, intituled "An Act concerning aliens," which assumes powers over alien friends, not delegated by the Constitution, is not law, but is altogether void, and of no force.

You are a good man.

Thomas Jefferson

Christianity was born in the middle east. They weren't white people jackass.

You are a good man.

Thomas Jefferson

An illegal alien from Virginia. He was declared an enemy noncombatant by the Patriot Act.

Forum List

Back