For those who predicted Dick's Sporting Good's demise after stoping selling assault rifles,,,

As an avid hunter and Dick's customer, I just love to say that you phony hunters and NRA tools, who worship assault rifles and predicted Dicks demise. Wrong, wrong, wrong!
==================================================================
Dick's soaring sales prove it can succeed without assault rifles

Back in February, Dick's Sporting Goods made a bold decision to stop selling assault style rifles and high capacity magazines, and to raise the minimum age to purchase a gun to 21.
Executives there braced for pain. Instead they got good news.
Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) stock price surged by as much as 27% after it reported stronger than expected quarterly sales and profit Wednesday.
It's the first measure of their decision to pull away from some guns.
"There's been a number of people who have started shopping us, or said they're going to shop us more, because of the policy," said Chief Executive Officer Ed Stack on an earnings call with analysts Wednesday. "There's definitely been some benefit of people who joined us, so to speak, because of the policy."
Stack said on the call that the company has raised its full year 2018 guidance to a range of $2.92 to $3.12 earnings per share, from a previously announced range of $2.80 to $3.
You nut jobs don't represent the majority. You are suckers for the NRA, that used to be a top notch organization (I once belonged) but has turned out to be a marketing tool for the gun industry and lobbyist for gun insanity.
Let's say in the us, on any given day a thousand people decide to buy an AR15.
The fact that Dicks isn't selling the AR15 doesn't stop those 1000 people from buying one. They'll just go to a store that sells them.

As an avid hunter and Dick's customer, I just love to say that you phony hunters and NRA tools, who worship assault rifles and predicted Dicks demise. Wrong, wrong, wrong!

Back in February, Dick's Sporting Goods made a bold decision to stop selling assault style rifles and high capacity magazines, and to raise the minimum age to purchase a gun to 21.
Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) stock price surged by as much as 27% after it reported stronger than expected quarterly sales and profit Wednesday.
"There's been a number of people who have started shopping us, or said they're going to shop us more, because of the policy," said Chief Executive Officer Ed Stack on an earnings call with analysts Wednesday. "There's definitely been some benefit of people who joined us, so to speak, because of the policy."
Stack said on the call that the company has raised its full year 2018 guidance to a range of $2.92 to $3.12 earnings per share, from a previously announced range of $2.80 to $3.
You nut jobs don't represent the majority. You are suckers for the NRA, that used to be a top notch organization (I once belonged) but has turned out to be a marketing tool for the gun industry and lobbyist for gun insanity.

LMAO There are all kinds of other things that a sporting goods store sells. Not just guns.

Fishing gear, camping gear, freeze dried food all manner of things. Sporting Good store doesn't have to see guns and many don't.

The jokes on you.

61153d1343335516-does-ak-47-sound-scarier-image001-2.jpg

Meh.....I know I havent set foot in my brand new dicks since their attack on the 2nd,and neither has anyone I know here in Texas.

Drove past the one closest to us today on the way back from KDAL. The parking lot has been full since it opened many years ago. Today, it was empty. Anecdotal I know but just say'in.

For gun licks this is a kick in their tiny squirrel sized nuts.

I've been into our local Dick's Sporting Goods and its firearms selection has always been quite small and unimpressive, whereas its clothing apparel covers most of the store, with a few items like basket balls, softballs, baseballs, barbells, tennis rackets and soccer balls thrown in. Cabela's on the other hand, has a large firearms section, hunting gear, a large fishing section, camping section, archery section and ammunition reload section. Great store.
Having visited both (and Bass Pro Shop as well), I don't waste my time in Dicks. I prefer driving the extra distance for sports equipment I enjoy, not that urban crap.

Cabela's & Gander Mountain sold assault rifles & went bankrupt! - LOL - Cabela's failure is destroying Trump supporters in city of Sidney, Nebraska.

They didn't sell Assault Rifles...those are military weapons.....civilian semi automatic rifles are not military weapons.

Cabela's & Gander Mountain sold assault rifles & went bankrupt! - LOL - Cabela's failure is destroying Trump supporters in city of Sidney, Nebraska.

No, they didn't sell assault rifles...... do you guys always have to lie?

well good we can put that prediction nex t to trump pushing the nuclear button in year 1

You LIE!

NO....YOU LIE.....they did not sell Assault rifles....ever..... The fake name of "assault" rifle is used to identify a military weapon, a weapon that has a selector switch that allows either a 3 round burst or fully automatic fire....... nothing that those sporting goods stores sold did either thing.....you are wrong....and an idiot...but thanks for playing...

Meh.....I know I havent set foot in my brand new dicks since their attack on the 2nd,and neither has anyone I know here in Texas.

Drove past the one closest to us today on the way back from KDAL. The parking lot has been full since it opened many years ago. Today, it was empty. Anecdotal I know but just say'in.

Dallas Love Field?

How many gun enthusiasts were buying from Dick's to began with? That's like buying from Taco Bell because you're a Mexican food enthusiast.

You LIE!

NO....YOU LIE.....they did not sell Assault rifles....ever..... The fake name of "assault" rifle is used to identify a military weapon, a weapon that has a selector switch that allows either a 3 round burst or fully automatic fire....... nothing that those sporting goods stores sold did either thing.....you are wrong....and an idiot...but thanks for playing...

You LIE!

Your video wouldn't play....

The AR-15 is not an M4 military rifle.....the AR-15 cannot fire a 3 round burst, has never been used by the military and has never been a weapon of war........except for that you are completely wrong......

The pump action shotgun is an actual weapon of war and is in current use by the military.

The 6 shot revolver was a weapon of war, used by the military......

For gun licks this is a kick in their tiny squirrel sized nuts.

LOL.....I already have all "the need guns"everything else is a want.

Forum List

Back