For those who predicted Dick's Sporting Good's demise after stoping selling assault rifles,,,

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
As an avid hunter and Dick's customer, I just love to say that you phony hunters and NRA tools, who worship assault rifles and predicted Dicks demise. Wrong, wrong, wrong!
==================================================================
Dick's soaring sales prove it can succeed without assault rifles

Back in February, Dick's Sporting Goods made a bold decision to stop selling assault style rifles and high capacity magazines, and to raise the minimum age to purchase a gun to 21.
Executives there braced for pain. Instead they got good news.
Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) stock price surged by as much as 27% after it reported stronger than expected quarterly sales and profit Wednesday.
It's the first measure of their decision to pull away from some guns.
"There's been a number of people who have started shopping us, or said they're going to shop us more, because of the policy," said Chief Executive Officer Ed Stack on an earnings call with analysts Wednesday. "There's definitely been some benefit of people who joined us, so to speak, because of the policy."
Stack said on the call that the company has raised its full year 2018 guidance to a range of $2.92 to $3.12 earnings per share, from a previously announced range of $2.80 to $3.
You nut jobs don't represent the majority. You are suckers for the NRA, that used to be a top notch organization (I once belonged) but has turned out to be a marketing tool for the gun industry and lobbyist for gun insanity.

As an avid hunter and Dick's customer, I just love to say that you phony hunters and NRA tools, who worship assault rifles and predicted Dicks demise. Wrong, wrong, wrong!

Back in February, Dick's Sporting Goods made a bold decision to stop selling assault style rifles and high capacity magazines, and to raise the minimum age to purchase a gun to 21.
Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) stock price surged by as much as 27% after it reported stronger than expected quarterly sales and profit Wednesday.
"There's been a number of people who have started shopping us, or said they're going to shop us more, because of the policy," said Chief Executive Officer Ed Stack on an earnings call with analysts Wednesday. "There's definitely been some benefit of people who joined us, so to speak, because of the policy."
Stack said on the call that the company has raised its full year 2018 guidance to a range of $2.92 to $3.12 earnings per share, from a previously announced range of $2.80 to $3.
You nut jobs don't represent the majority. You are suckers for the NRA, that used to be a top notch organization (I once belonged) but has turned out to be a marketing tool for the gun industry and lobbyist for gun insanity.

I would like to see what it was that sold. Most likely, it was all the blow outs on AR and AK stuff. I just bought a dozen Glock mags at Dicks today after work. And they still have black rifles on the racks.

Who exactly has the NRA killed?

Check them a year from now.

7B41447B-1DF4-47DC-8899-EDDE5B4B3A0D.jpeg

If their investor reports don't show a decline now it won't matter. The heat has passed. Any damage that was going to occur would have had its biggest impact by now.

On a side note, Dicks didnt sell assault rifles so it was much ado about nothing.

If their investor reports don't show a decline now it won't matter. The heat has passed. Any damage that was going to occur would have had its biggest impact by now.

On a side note, Dicks didnt sell assault rifles so it was much ado about nothing.

No sporting goods stores sell assault rifles.

But they sell scary looking black guns.

Racist!

If mines Flat dark Earth is it okay?
997915_01_sig_m400_enhanced_ar_15_m_4_fl_640.jpg

Racist!
:oops-28:

The store in my area closed 2 years ago. Nothing to do with firearms. They were just overpriced. Same with Gander Mountain.
FleetFarm is where a man goes for sporting goods around here anyway.

The store in my area closed 2 years ago. Nothing to do with firearms. They were just overpriced. Same with Gander Mountain.
FleetFarm is where a man goes for sporting goods around here anyway.

The only two that have managed to stay solvent in Texas is Academy which is a local staple and Bass Pro.
And the only reason BP stays in business is that they have shit you just cant find unless you buy it on line.

Dammit. ALL my guns are black.

Forum List

Back