For the ladies only...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
and out of pure curiosity...

Have you ever shaved your man?

I ask because it strikes Me as something that would be pure love or fascination...

The inspiration for this is the outstanding acting by Emily Clark Watch to the end...

I have shaved the back of husband’s wookiee neck upon request, but I am not shaving his face. Sorry, I am neither a barber nor a servant.

I have shaved the back of husband’s wookiee neck upon request, but I am not shaving his face. Sorry, I am neither a barber nor a servant.
Well, not looking for a confession of submissiveness.

I am sure this is more a thing for young people who have never thought of doing something so intimate to their S/O.

I guess I'm just enamored about Emily Clark's entire performance. I have an old-fashioned response to a woman's love for a Man.

I am sure this is more a thing for young people who have never thought of doing something so intimate to their S/O.

I guess I'm just enamored about Emily Clark's entire performance. I have an old-fashioned response to a woman's love for a Man.

It would be pretty cool to be shaved by the Queen of Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm. lol

It would be pretty cool to be shaved by the Queen of Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm. lol
Yes, but what about just some English girl who needed the money?

Forum List

Back