Football 2016

All I can say is, GLAD I ain't a Packer fan, as Jordy Nelson was lost for the season today.
Good to be a Detroit Lion. Seems no matter how good we are gb is always better. I guess having a better qb helps as Rogers and favre are two hof'ers

cant stand the tigers but anytime your Lions beat the fucking packers,that makes my day.yeah to be a good team year after year for so long like they have,quarterback play of those two has been the key.

The bills are going to be very good this year. Their defense has always been good, but now we have Percy Harvin, Sammy Watkins, Shady McCoy, Charles Clay.....and their secret weapon at QB - Tyrod Taylor!

Bills = 11 and 5 and possibly a SB!
Don't count on Percy for anything more than throwing a tantrum and a locker room brawl. He will rip apart any continuity and momentum your team has. He is the herpes of teammates

All I can say is, GLAD I ain't a Packer fan, as Jordy Nelson was lost for the season today.
If we had Aaron Rodgers i wouldn't lose a minute of sleep if we lost Matthews, agholor, and cooper on the same play

They all need to drink Russell Wilson's miracle water! Then all these injuries would heal overnight!

Really! Just ask Wilson!

The bills are going to be very good this year. Their defense has always been good, but now we have Percy Harvin, Sammy Watkins, Shady McCoy, Charles Clay.....and their secret weapon at QB - Tyrod Taylor!

Don't count on Percy for anything more than throwing a tantrum and a locker room brawl. He will rip apart any continuity and momentum your team has. He is the herpes of teammates
I hope andumbakin Sue bites Miami in the ass and the lions win without him.

They all need to drink Russell Wilson's miracle water! Then all these injuries would heal overnight!

Really! Just ask Wilson!
If it worked why bitch?

Who is bitching? I think it is great, healing water! Maybe Wilson has found the fountain of youth in the armpit of Washington state. Of course the paper mill is gone but it is still a pretty ugly town.

Really! Just ask Wilson!
If it worked why bitch?

Who is bitching? I think it is great, healing water! Maybe Wilson has found the fountain of youth in the armpit of Washington state. Of course the paper mill is gone but it is still a pretty ugly town.

Sounds like a place you go back to get back the eye of the tiger.

I heard highschool football started today, or tomorrow? That can't be can it? Has school even started?

RW wasn't the type of QB that could maximize percy'so potential. Hopefully he'll thrive under Taylor or Cassel like he did under Farve.

Really! Just ask Wilson!
If it worked why bitch?

It's where this water that Wilson claims helped his head injury is made. It's $3 a bottle. Which coincidently one of the investors is Wilson. Imagine that!

RW wasn't the type of QB that could maximize percy'so potential. Hopefully he'll thrive under Taylor or Cassel like he did under Farve.

Hardin has an ego like many WR. He hasn't been used to his potential since he left Minnesota. Seattle was a bad fit for him, however when he played he was incredible to watch. My worry with him is he is always getting injured.

If we had Aaron Rodgers i wouldn't lose a minute of sleep if we lost Matthews, agholor, and cooper on the same play

Agholor's a rookie who could turn out better than Hakeem Nicks (a tall baller!). Matthews doesn't pussy out when he hears the sound of defenders' footsteps........only getting better. Cooper, I wouldn't lose no sleep over.

Really! Just ask Wilson!
If it worked why bitch?

It's where this water that Wilson claims helped his head injury is made. It's $3 a bottle. Which coincidently one of the investors is Wilson. Imagine that!

I hope Huggy stays away from that Miracle H2O. He might start using the dynasty word again! :smoke:

Agholor's a rookie who could turn out better than Hakeem Nicks (a tall baller!). Matthews doesn't pussy out when he hears the sound of defenders' footsteps........only getting better. Cooper, I wouldn't lose no sleep over.
I just saying, id give up an awful lot to have Aaron Rodgers

Really! Just ask Wilson!
If it worked why bitch?

I hope Huggy stays away from that Miracle H2O. He might start using the dynasty word again! :smoke:
Ha! You can get rid of one person saying it but another will take his place. I will give you a hint of who it is. She has a provocative avatar

Forum List

Back