Football 2016

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Rg3 just got a concussion in a pre season game tonight against the lions. That guy will never play an entire year nor will he ever win a Superbowl.

Will my lions ever win a Superbowl? So frustrating. You can have a great season and still lose in the first or second round of the playoffs any given Sunday.

I think I've seen 1 lion playoff win and I'm 44 years old.

But I love the NFL even when the lions suck.

You know who else will never win? Cleveland Cincinnati San Diego jets eagles

Jets ? I thought you said you were 44?
I don't know if the jets won in my lifetime. I was talking about the lions.

I just can't see the jets winning again. I mean moving forward. Besides the list I gave, what other teams can you just not see winning a Superbowl.

Like I can see cam Newton winning a ring but not Washington.

Rg3 just got a concussion in a pre season game tonight against the lions. That guy will never play an entire year nor will he ever win a Superbowl.

Will my lions ever win a Superbowl? So frustrating. You can have a great season and still lose in the first or second round of the playoffs any given Sunday.

I think a little part of me died tonight with RG3's concussion... :crybaby:

I keep hearing Cowboys...but I'm sticking with my pick; Falcons and Patriots in the Super Bowl.
Please no cowboys. I love to hate them.

Patriots will have to do it with Brady out for a couple few games. Think they'll still pull it off?

No seahawks?

Really? Who's your team?

Really? Who's your team?
The... Deadskins... :crybaby:

I just can't see the jets winning again. I mean moving forward. Besides the list I gave, what other teams can you just not see winning a Superbowl.

Super bowl III

But that was before your time.

Super bowl III

But that was before your time.
I just heard a key player on the packers is out for the year with a torn ACLU. Any help the lions can get.

The bills are going to be very good this year. Their defense has always been good, but now we have Percy Harvin, Sammy Watkins, Shady McCoy, Charles Clay.....and their secret weapon at QB - Tyrod Taylor!

Bills = 11 and 5 and possibly a SB!

All I can say is, GLAD I ain't a Packer fan, as Jordy Nelson was lost for the season today.
Good to be a Detroit Lion. Seems no matter how good we are gb is always better. I guess having a better qb helps as Rogers and favre are two hof'ers

The bills are going to be very good this year. Their defense has always been good, but now we have Percy Harvin, Sammy Watkins, Shady McCoy, Charles Clay.....and their secret weapon at QB - Tyrod Taylor!

Bills = 11 and 5 and possibly a SB!

Not sure about the Bills offense, that isn't Ryan's forte and unless a QB steps it up. They could be hard pressed to make the Super Bowl. I wouldn't mind seeing them win.

All I can say is, GLAD I ain't a Packer fan, as Jordy Nelson was lost for the season today.

Lost for the SEASON? wow did not know that. I so much hate the packers.I never thought i would come across a team i hate as much as the dallas cowgirls but the packers are equally up there with them now.It used to be that if the cowgirls and LA Raiders played each other,i could not care which one of them won because i hated them both equally the same when the Raiders were in LA. thank god my ultimate nightmare never transpired of the LA Raiders playing the dallas cowboys in a superbowl.I would have had to go live on a deserted island.

Now the Packers have replaced the Raiders as the team I hate equally as much as the cowgirls. I live in the midwest and every freaking place i drive around to all i see is green bay packers licence plates.:mad:

It so much freaking pisses me off because you would think being in the midwest,it would be common to see chicago bears licence plates but come on Green Bay? whats up with that bullshit?:mad: go move to fucking green bay if you love them so much.:rolleyes:

Plus i mean where were all these so called green bay packer fans back in the 80's and early 90's when they were so horrible and the joke of the NFL,so bad the papers would call them the battle of the bays snoozefest when they were in the same division?

you NEVER saw those licence plates back then.Now all of a sudden since they have a successful organization for a long time now everybody here in the midwest is all of a sudden a packers fan?:rolleyes:

god these bandwagon fans make me sick.

They have obviously replaced the cowboys as americas team.I mean this is the midwest and i see far more packer licence plates then i ever do with the cowboys which is extremely odd since the cowboys and raiders have always had a huge brand and national following around the country and the fact dallas is so much closer to me here in the midwest than green bay.

freaking bandwagon fans.go move to fucking green bay if you love the packers so much.:mad:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back