Kam Chancellor A Leader? I Think Not

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
To a man the Seahawk players declare that Kam Chancellor is a leader on the Seahawk defense.

Nonsense!

Kam's rookie contract was torn up in 2013 and he has over 6 million a year left on the remaining three years of the OVER PAYMENT of his last negotiation.

In 2013 and 2014 Chancellor was certainly "the enforcer" and earned every cent he received from his raise.

Last season Kam was injured frequently and played significantly UNDER the level we saw in the destruction of the Broncos in SB 48.

NOW he must step up and re affirm his dominance to even entertain any reconsideration of his worth to the Seahawks. If he is in fact healed from his recent injuries he can prove it on the field.

I like EVERY player to get his worth. Wilson, Wagner..were under paid. At this time Chancellor is being OVER PAID.

What kind of a "leader" plays worse than his last raise and expects a bump knowing that Schneider has already paid the players that were rightfully due to get more money?

Kam must re assert himself as the enforcer this season and get back in the Hawks good graces before they re-consider his value.

Leaders don't play games with the team. Leaders lead by example not by threats.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see how underpaid Seahag players react on the field to Wilsons' contract this season.........:cool-45:.

yep so much for the OP's THEORY he always had,that Wilson did not care about the money.:biggrin:

Report: Russell Wilson wants to be NFL's highest-paid player - CBSSports.com

first i lose my respect for pete the cheat,now wilson.wanting to be the highest paid player in the NFL.if that doesnt scream " I'm in this for myself and everything is all about me." I dont know what does.

He cost the seahawks the superbowl by not having the balls to do what Jim Harbaugh once did on a monday night football game when he did not listen to Ditka and called his own play.Harbaugh had some balls.something wilson has not grown yet obviously.

He cost the seahawks the superbowl and he has the AUDACITY to ask to be the highest paid player.how stuck on yourself can you get?

He reminds me of Dan Marino from back in the day when he took the dolphins to the superbowl and set NFL records,he got spoiled by success and wanted all kinds of money after that.

Last edited:
correct me if Im wrong,but I dont ever recall Joe Montana,the greatest quarterback of all time,asking to be the highest paid player in the NFL.

This thread is about Kam Chancellor, not about Russell Wilson.

I understand why 9/11 strayed off topic. He is mentally defective and incapable of concentrating on anything other than his bizarre conspiracy theorys.

There are plenty of threads on Wilson. Do try to focus people.

Forum List

Back