Football 2016

The bills are going to be very good this year. Their defense has always been good, but now we have Percy Harvin, Sammy Watkins, Shady McCoy, Charles Clay.....and their secret weapon at QB - Tyrod Taylor!

Bills = 11 and 5 and possibly a SB!
Don't count on Percy for anything more than throwing a tantrum and a locker room brawl. He will rip apart any continuity and momentum your team has. He is the herpes of teammates

RW wasn't the type of QB that could maximize percy'so potential. Hopefully he'll thrive under Taylor or Cassel like he did under Farve.

Hardin has an ego like many WR. He hasn't been used to his potential since he left Minnesota. Seattle was a bad fit for him, however when he played he was incredible to watch. My worry with him is he is always getting injured.

That's the biggest problem with him as far as I'm concerned. He's already hurt now.

If it worked why bitch?

Who is bitching? I think it is great, healing water! Maybe Wilson has found the fountain of youth in the armpit of Washington state. Of course the paper mill is gone but it is still a pretty ugly town.

Sounds like a place you go back to get back the eye of the tiger.

It's where this water that Wilson claims helped his head injury is made. It's $3 a bottle. Which coincidently one of the investors is Wilson. Imagine that!

I hope Huggy stays away from that Miracle H2O. He might start using the dynasty word again! :smoke:
Ha! You can get rid of one person saying it but another will take his place. I will give you a hint of who it is. She has a provocative avatar

They all need to drink Russell Wilson's miracle water! Then all these injuries would heal overnight!

Really! Just ask Wilson!
If it worked why bitch?

Who is bitching? I think it is great, healing water! Maybe Wilson has found the fountain of youth in the armpit of Washington state. Of course the paper mill is gone but it is still a pretty ugly town.

Sounds like a place you go back to get back the eye of the tiger.

It's where this water that Wilson claims helped his head injury is made. It's $3 a bottle. Which coincidently one of the investors is Wilson. Imagine that!

I hope Huggy stays away from that Miracle H2O. He might start using the dynasty word again! :smoke:
facts are facts and they show its obvious they are the team that has replaced the cheatriots as the new dynasty.If not for the most retarded call in superbowl history,they would have repeated.shutting down the highes scoring offense in NFL history and having probably the best quarterback in the NFL now,sounds like a dynasty to me.

All I can say is, GLAD I ain't a Packer fan, as Jordy Nelson was lost for the season today.
Good to be a Detroit Lion. Seems no matter how good we are gb is always better. I guess having a better qb helps as Rogers and favre are two hof'ers

Just wondering sealy,forget you are a Lions fan for a second,wouldnt you hate the packers if you lived in the midwest and everywhere you went,all you ever saw was green bay packers stuff in your city? I mean it would make sense if you saw bear fans everywhere since you were in the midwest but freaking packers fans all the time?:mad:

there sure are a bunch of freaking bandwagon fans here in my city.I mean it was unheard of back in the 80's and early 90's to see packer fans anywhere in my city when they were horrible.

Now all of a sudden since they have been one of the best teams over the years since Farve and Holmgren resurrected their franchise,now all of a sudden everybody loves them here? makes me sick.:mad::rolleyes:

It used to be when the Raiders were in LA the two teams i hated the most were them and the Cowboys,that I did care which one won because i hated them both equally.NOW the freaking packers have replaced the raiders as the team i hate equally as much as the dallas fagboys.

If the cowboys had not been gift wrapped that game against your Lions in that playoff game and they had actually EARNED the right to advance to play in green bay,i would not have cared who won between those two teams only wanting dallas to lose because of the fact that game against your Lions was given to them,giftwrapped to them by the home town refs in dallas.

Rg3 just got a concussion in a pre season game tonight against the lions. That guy will never play an entire year nor will he ever win a Superbowl.

Will my lions ever win a Superbowl? So frustrating. You can have a great season and still lose in the first or second round of the playoffs any given Sunday.

I think I've seen 1 lion playoff win and I'm 44 years old.

But I love the NFL even when the lions suck.

You know who else will never win? Cleveland Cincinnati San Diego jets eagles
I think a little part of me died tonight with RG3's concussion... :crybaby:
Really? Who's your team?
The... Deadskins... :crybaby:

The headskins...in a jewish synagogue trash can near you.

I keep hearing Cowboys...but I'm sticking with my pick; Falcons and Patriots in the Super Bowl.

The ignorant media is always picking the Dullass Cowturds.

And then Romo Homo has his customary melt down at some point in the season.

Romo always goes into meltdown mode when he enters post season play.:biggrin:

I said five years ago-I hope the cowboys keep Romo forever ,they'll never get to the superbowl as long as they have him. Its pretty easy obvious i was a prophet.:biggrin:

Just watched the bills beat Pittsburgh 43-19, not for nothing EJ manuel looks real good.

Im a Redskins fan, not an NFL fan. Washington wont wi. With RGIII on the roster. Either he needs to go or the coach does. They are not compatible. They've started to rebuild a decent roster but either need Cousins or McCoy to be named starter and RGIII to be tossed out with the trash or an entirely new QB corps to be brought in next season.

All I can say is, GLAD I ain't a Packer fan, as Jordy Nelson was lost for the season today.
Good to be a Detroit Lion. Seems no matter how good we are gb is always better. I guess having a better qb helps as Rogers and favre are two hof'ers

Just wondering sealy,forget you are a Lions fan for a second,wouldnt you hate the packers if you lived in the midwest and everywhere you went,all you ever saw was green bay packers stuff in your city? I mean it would make sense if you saw bear fans everywhere since you were in the midwest but freaking packers fans all the time?:mad:

there sure are a bunch of freaking bandwagon fans here in my city.I mean it was unheard of back in the 80's and early 90's to see packer fans anywhere in my city when they were horrible.

Now all of a sudden since they have been one of the best teams over the years since Farve and Holmgren resurrected their franchise,now all of a sudden everybody loves them here? makes me sick.:mad::rolleyes:

It used to be when the Raiders were in LA the two teams i hated the most were them and the Cowboys,that I did care which one won because i hated them both equally.NOW the freaking packers have replaced the raiders as the team i hate equally as much as the dallas fagboys.

If the cowboys had not been gift wrapped that game against your Lions in that playoff game and they had actually EARNED the right to advance to play in green bay,i would not have cared who won between those two teams only wanting dallas to lose because of the fact that game against your Lions was given to them,giftwrapped to them by the home town refs in dallas.
For some reason I don't hate greenbay. I hate Dallas though. Americas team. Ha!

Im guessing then that everywhere you go in your city,you dont see Green Bay Packers licence plates everywhere?

If these people that i see with green bay stuff everywhere in my city had been doing that ever since the 80;s and early 90's then I would have no problem with the packers.

Green Bay is okay by me.

The Cowboys for the reason you gave. Seattle because I got stuck watching a loser every weekend. The Patriots because they think they are all that and a bag of chips.

Green Bay is okay by me.

The Cowboys for the reason you gave. Seattle because I got stuck watching a loser every weekend. The Patriots because they think they are all that and a bag of chips.
Ha! I always say all that and a bag of nuts lol

Green Bay is okay by me.

Ha! I always say all that and a bag of nuts lol

I like that one. :)

Sam Bradford was looking an awful lot like Aaron Rodgers out there last night.

yeah i could not believe that score.thought for sure by now he would have taken a hit and be out for the season.i wish him well.He never had a good supporting cast around him when he was with the Rams,plus having Brian Shittenheimer as your offensive coordinater can kill a quarterbacks career.lol.Idiot Fisher finally got rid of him and nobody else in the NFL picked him up.He is out of pro football now.:lmao:

He would be a nobody if Marty wasnt his father.If not for him,he never would have had an NFL job.

Being in Chip Kellys system could do wonders to resurrect his career.

Plus he will be much happier now playing in a city where the majority of the fans at the home games are not from the opposing team and it always felt like he was playing on the road all the time.:lmao::haha::rofl:

yeah i could not believe that score.thought for sure by now he would have taken a hit and be out for the season.i wish him well.He never had a good supporting cast around him when he was with the Rams,plus having Brian Shittenheimer as your offensive coordinater can kill a quarterbacks career.lol.Idiot Fisher finally got rid of him and nobody else in the NFL picked him up.He is out of pro football now.:lmao:

He would be a nobody if Marty wasnt his father.If not for him,he never would have had an NFL job.

Plus he will be much happier now playing in a city where the majority of the fans at the home games are not from the opposing team and it always felt like he was playing on the road all the time.:lmao::haha::rofl:
It wasn't so much the score that interested me as it was his poise and accuracy. I haven't seen an Eagles QB look that good in a long time. I don't even think I can say Donovan looked that good. Donovan was never a passer he just extended plays and made something out of nothing but then would come out on the next play and throw a ball at a wide open receiver's feet. If Bradford stays healthy this is a top 3 team in the NFC

It wasn't so much the score that interested me as it was his poise and accuracy. I haven't seen an Eagles QB look that good in a long time. I don't even think I can say Donovan looked that good. Donovan was never a passer he just extended plays and made something out of nothing but then would come out on the next play and throw a ball at a wide open receiver's feet. If Bradford stays healthy this is a top 3 team in the NFC

Yeah having a quarterback now and one who played well last night obviously,if he stays healthy,then sounds like they could be a serious superbowl contender.Before i was thinking seahawks and cardinals-if palmer stays healthy,and maybe packers.Big MAYBE now that nelson is out for season but your eagles could be in the race as well it sounds like.

btw speaking of Bradford,I assume you remember seeing his first press conference in philly on ESPN when he dissed the fans of st louis saying -wow,theres more people in this room than there is in the stadium in st louis? he really stuck it to them back then.classic.:lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::happy-1::happy-1:

Last edited:
And Randal Cobb got hurt last night too :lol:

Not a season ender but if you're not playing Rodgers then why the fuck is Cobb in there after you already lost Nelson? Idiots.

I didn't wann see ANY of our starters playing other than Bradford because he needs reps at game speed and anyone else coming off an injury that needs reps. Alonso for sure,even though he was scratched.

Nelson got hurt by no one touching him, that could happen in practice. Cobb was by contact. Pre-Season or not injuries happen.

Forum List

Back