Food delivery companies like Door Dash, Grubhub Uber eats , etc are stealing tips from the drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is a crime against humanity. And we should have a law do this democratically where these types of CEOs of the companies could have their legs broken with a baseball bat perhaps. This is a crime of unimaginable proportions. It’s no different than a manager at a restaurant just going into the waitresses pockets or waiters pockets and stealing their tips. And so these are the big-time CEOs of the 21st-century United States these are criminals at the lowest order. They’re nothing like the great man like Henry Ford who built the company from scratch and who provided for millions of Americans. Because that’s what great men do they build companies they built it they built it and they brought so many great things to people.

I don’t know if I expect the weak politicians to do anything about this it’s an issue all throughout the country. Our politicians aren’t like they used to be in the 1950s. We have so many week man in this country who don’t care about this stuff but there are still those who do care and I hope is that they make a great change in this country politically speaking.

What happens is the customers who do not tip of course these are some of the most selfish brutal people in the country. They should be deported. But what happens is when the customers don’t tip the company takes money from customers who tip high and uses it in the base pay for the driver for when there’s a customer who doesn’t tip. No excuse for this it’s a crime of unimaginable portions …. it did not occur in the American past but occurs today because we have slime bags CEOs.

Thank you and this message was brought to you by a Christian who cares

I have not yet used these services but I know the same thing happens to many food servers so I always tip in cash. That is just one of the injustices that will be possible for the owners once we are forced into compliance with the digital dollar.

Just to reiterate what happens is for example on an Uber eats order the driver might be paid three dollars base pay plus whatever the tip is. But what the company does if there’s a person who tips $15 they steal from that and they give some of that tip to the driver for when there’s a customer who doesn’t tip. So it’s a two-way problem it is theft from the company but also of course the people in the country who don’t tip are monsters and they should be deported they don’t belong in this country.

The CEOs of these companies have got to pay for their crimes so they have to go to jail or something should be done to them. And they should perhaps also be deported to if they keep doing it.

so my friends we have a very weak government that doesn’t do anything about this stuff because they’re probably getting paid bribes. We can only hope that we democratically elect better people to take over and do something about this issue.

I have not yet used these services but I know the same thing happens to many food servers so I always tip in cash. That is just one of the injustices that will be possible for the owners once we are forced into compliance with the digital dollar.
Well it’s always unfortunate when delivery drivers for restaurants don’t get tipped but that’s something that happens straight up to their face they know it’s the customer who’s doing that. And there are rare cases where the delivery person does a bad job. But this is a very specific issue my friend. These are companies like Uber eats, Door Dash, postal mates, and so many more where the companies are literally stealing tips from customers who tipped very well. So that’s a major problem and it’s also not good for the customers who tip very high because they getting screwed over.

It’s always nice when a customer tips the delivery person a very large tip. So to think that a customer had their tip stolen is something that is certainly a crime. It’s like this is communism ..we’re not a communist country so we have to stand up to this.

That’s what time communist do. They pool all the money around and spread it around so this is against capitalism.

imagine a really nice customer tips $100. And the company comes in and steals $90 of it and spreads some of it around to themselves to top bosses and then also uses that money to increase the base pay of the driver on orders where customers don’t tip.

So that’s something additional to report on ….the stolen tips are not only going to be used to increase the base pay of the delivery driver on orders that don’t tip…. but the company is taking the money for themselves as well ….which is straight up theft and fraud. This is a crime

And I’ve been told by some of these delivery drivers that often people who don’t tip to be really rich people who have the BLM signs in their yards. They don’t give a damn about workers. They don’t give a damn about anyone except for themselves. And often the people who tip very well are the hard-working blue-collar Democrats and also the people who have Trump signs in their yards… there’s some of the best tippers around. Some of the best tippers around are blue-collar Black people and white people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back