Florida Pulse gay club attacked

I wonder how many more syrians hillary wants to import? perhaps obama and hillary have a secret plan to exterminate gays.

It took Peter Doocey from FoxNews to ask if this was Islamic terrorism. No other liberal reporter would dare ask and go against Obama's ban on that speculation. Note how the liberals in this thread trying to detract from that speculation too.

Eric Rudolph bombed a gay club in 1997. He is a Christian conservative extremist.

So here we go again folks. How many more terrorist attacks do we need under this administration?
Anyone know what's happening with the Dylann Roof case?

Google usually works except maybe when searching Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

Dylann Roof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On October 1, the trial was pushed back to at least January 2016 to give prosecutors and Roof's attorneys more time to prepare.[97] On December 1, the trial was postponed again to an unknown date.[98] He reappeared in federal court on February 11, 2016.[99]

On June 9, 2016, Roof, through his lawyers, announced that he did not want to be tried by a jury. If the request was granted, the judge presiding over his case would hear it out by himself in its entirety. If convicted, the decision to sentence Roof to death is also solely the judge's responsibility. Jury selection for the federal trial is scheduled to begin on November 7, 2016.[100]

Looks like the "Religion of Peace" has struck again with a loving calling card.

My sympathies to the gay community.

To anyone just waking up:

A shooting at an Orlando nightclub early Sunday morning has been described as a "domestic terror incident" with at least 20 fatalities and at least 42 wounded, hospitalized individuals, officials said.

At a press conference on Sunday at 7 a.m., FBI assistant agent in charge of the agency's Tampa division Ron Hopper was asked if the shooter, who was shot and killed by police, had ties to Jihadist terror groups. "At this time we're looking at all angles right now." the official said. "We do have suggestions that that individual may have leanings towards that, that particular ideology. But right now we can’t say definitively so we’re still running everything around”

The FBI also said the shooter "was organized and well-prepared," adding "he is not from this area."

Officials at the press conference said a police officer working at the club responded to shots fired at 2:02 a.m., and the officer then exchanged fire with the gunman -- who has yet to be identified.

It then turned into "a hostage situation," when the gunman when inside the club and took hostages. The gunman had an assault rifle, handgun and "some kind of device on him." At approximately 5 a.m., the SWAT team made the decision to rescue the hostages, officials said. The shooter was killed in a gunfight with those officers.

There were about 320 people inside the club at the time of the shootings, officials said.

Then at 5:53 a.m. Orlando police tweeted, "The shooter inside the nightclub is dead," referring to Pulse Nightclub.

"This can be classified as a domestic terror incident," Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said at the press conference.

And the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement is investigating this morning's shooting as "an act of terrorism." It said it will determine if it is "domestic or international" terrorism.

At the press conference, Orlando mayor Buddy Dyer said "many lives were lost," with Orlando Chief of Police John Mina adding that "approximately" 20 people we killed, and "at least 42 people" were transported to various hospitals. In an interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos following the press conference, Mayor Dyer clarified the initial figure, saying the number of dead was "probably in excess of 20 dead."

Orlando Regional Medical Center, located near the nightclub, said it received "several gunshot victims," in a statement released at 5 a.m.

The statement read, "Orlando Regional Medical Center was placed on lockdown around 2:00 a.m. after receiving several gunshot victims. Only essential workers are being allowed access into the building. Out of an abundance of caution, Arnold Palmer Hospital and Winnie Palmer Hospital have also been placed on lockdown."

The hospital, as well as two other area hospitals remained in lockdown, as of 8 a.m. Sunday. "Orlando Regional Medical Center remains on lockdown after receiving several gunshot victims," the hospital said in a statement issued at 8 a.m. "Out of an abundance of caution, Arnold Palmer Hospital and Winnie Palmer Hospital also remain on lockdown. As the region’s only level one trauma center, ORMC is prepared to receive patients as needed."

Word of the situation spread shortly after 2 a.m., when Pulse Nightclub -- which bills itself on its website as "Orlando's Premier Gay Night Club" -- posted on its Facebook page, "Everyone get out of pulse and keep running."

Police followed up by tweeting, "Shooting at Pulse Nightclub on S Orange. Multiple injuries. Stay away from area."
FL Club Shooting a 'Domestic Terror Incident,' Approx 20 Dead

Orlando Police tweeted around 4:30 a.m., "This is a fluid scene and we are working on getting you an update."

The next significant update was at 5:48 a.m., five minutes before announcing the shooter's death, when police tweeted, "We can confirm this is a mass casualty situation. Support from local/state/federal agencies."

The FBI was among the agencies at the crime scene, as was the Orlando Fire Department's bomb squad and hazardous material team.

There was a controlled explosion near the shooting scene, but police said it was caused by a device intended to distract the shooter. Police also said the shooting was not connected to Friday's fatal shooting, also in Orlando, of "The Voice" singer Christina Grimmie.

FL Club Shooting a 'Domestic Terror Incident,' Approx 20 Dead

It is not the police. It is the fbi that says they have reason to believe it and can't at this point divulge why they think it is so.

The police are spreading the rumor about him being Islamic. too early to tell I agree.

But I do find it interesting how quickly you bring up being gay as an insult.

Well if it is the FBI then I doubt we can believe a word from those RWNJs who are trying to persecute Mrs Tuzla Clinton.

Who's not winning today??:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

In an eyeblink, progressives become even more fringe............and yes, Im laughing my balls off.
True. The liberals are pulling out all the stops.. What a dilemma for them. They must support Islamic extremist but horrors of horrors, one of them may have attacked a room full of gays. What to do, what to do but pray it was a Christian nut bag.
Damn, you are one stupid fuck. I fully approve of our President's policy of going after the Islamic Terrorists, where ever they may be, no safe haven, not even in Moscow. As opposed to the previous President that let the man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil go for 7 years.

No, I do not support gays. I just am not going to persecute them for their private lives. Fucks like you want to tell everyone how to live their lives, and enforce your rules on others, then claim you are for individual liberty. You are liars, and no different than the Taliban. And would be pulling the same shit here were it not for the rule of law.
Your train has been derailed.

Just to get a handle on 'terrorism', who thinks Dylann Roof is a 'terrorist'?

Me for one, who else?
There is no doubt this was terrorism the question is was it domestic or foreign. Do you know?

Who's not winning today??:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

In an eyeblink, progressives become even more fringe............and yes, Im laughing my balls off.
True. The liberals are pulling out all the stops.. What a dilemma for them. They must support Islamic extremist but horrors of horrors, one of them may have attacked a room full of gays. What to do, what to do but pray it was a Christian nut bag.
Damn, you are one stupid fuck. I fully approve of our President's policy of going after the Islamic Terrorists, where ever they may be, no safe haven, not even in Moscow. As opposed to the previous President that let the man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil go for 7 years.

No, I do not support gays. I just am not going to persecute them for their private lives. Fucks like you want to tell everyone how to live their lives, and enforce your rules on others, then claim you are for individual liberty. You are liars, and no different than the Taliban. And would be pulling the same shit here were it not for the rule of law.
Your train has been derailed.

Trainwreck :bye1:

Bad day for Disney dwellers.

Forum List

Back