Florida Pulse gay club attacked

Just to get a handle on 'terrorism', who thinks Dylann Roof is a 'terrorist'?

Me for one, who else?
There is no doubt this was terrorism the question is was it domestic or foreign. Do you know?
I'd think it's one of three things, possibly: Domestic terrorism, international terrorism, or a guy who had a vendetta with someone who they knew would be at the bar.

I'd think it's a little early to say "terrorism" for sure, although I'd think it's likely.

The facts are barely out and dumb fucks are salivating over political advantages. What the fuck is wrong with of some you? Countless lives have been shattered. Stupid assholes.
This is heartbreaking. One woman on TV was hysterical looking for her only child. I hope the kid made it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
One would think that the world is growing together with the connection of the INTERNET and MSM. But it appears that both spread more hate than love. We are in big doo doo no matter whom this person ends up being. BTW I read ISIS is taking credit. But they are so low life who can believe them?

There are multiple pictures in the following link, nothing too gruesome. Can anyone tell me the difference be SWAT and the military?

'Multiple casualties' confirmed at US gay club after gunman is killed
Why should there be a differance? Both are going up against people with military grade weapons.

Just pointing out a blurred line. I can think of a few reasons. One is a picture of the military being used against civilians, although they said it was the FBI driving military vehicles:

Waco Images

Why is the blurred line important:

The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878 by President Rutherford B. Hayes. The purpose of the act – in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807 – is to limit the powers of the federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States. It was passed as an amendment to an army appropriation bill following the end of Reconstruction, and was subsequently updated in 1956 and 1981.

Me for one, who else?
There is no doubt this was terrorism the question is was it domestic or foreign. Do you know?
I'd think it's one of three things, possibly: Domestic terrorism, international terrorism, or a guy who had a vendetta with someone who they knew would be at the bar.

I'd think it's a little early to say "terrorism" for sure, although I'd think it's likely.

The authorities are saying it's terrorism. guy wearing a suicide vest shoots up a gay bar during Ramadan?

The facts are barely out and dumb fucks are salivating over political advantages. What the fuck is wrong with of some you? Countless lives have been shattered. Stupid assholes.
This is heartbreaking. One woman on TV was hysterical looking for her only child. I hope the kid made it.
CNN said that victims' cell phones are ringing unanswered, their loved ones trying to reach them.

My two predictions about the shooter.

1) They will find that everyone in his life knew he was nuts.
2) Despite that, he was easily able to purchase an assault weapon.

So you still think the clerks at a gun shop should be able to diagnose a mental illness?

And what will you say if the shooter was seeing a mental health professional, and that professional did not report him to the database?

Me for one, who else?

The authorities are saying it's terrorism. guy wearing a suicide vest shoots up a gay bar during Ramadan?
There are always conflicting reports. But if it is a suicide vest, I wonder (a) if that means a bomb and (b) why he didn't use it.

It is not the police. It is the fbi that says they have reason to believe it and can't at this point divulge why they think it is so.

The police are spreading the rumor about him being Islamic. too early to tell I agree.

But I do find it interesting how quickly you bring up being gay as an insult.

OK, not that it matters but next time I will say law enforcement.

I am not sure why, if not positive, the FBI would release such information. I am thinking it is those reporting the story who is quoting something the FBI did say. Sounds more like a LEO to me.

Me for one, who else?

There are always conflicting reports. But if it is a suicide vest, I wonder (a) if that means a bomb and (b) why he didn't use it.

I don't know, wait and see what comes out is the best bet. But when someone goes into a bar and starts killing it's some sort of terrorism

My two predictions about the shooter.

1) They will find that everyone in his life knew he was nuts.
2) Despite that, he was easily able to purchase an assault weapon.
They suspect the shooter had Jihadist ties so yeah he's nuts. Because he had jihadist ties he could get a gun legally or illegally no problem.

We have had terrorist attacks in this nation both from Muslim terrorists, and from homegrown right wing terrorists. And from people that are just plain out of their heads. Best to wait until we see some definative proof of the perps beliefs before we go making accusations.
name two RW terrorists. Most are left wing. Like the killer in Aurora CO movie theatre and the kid who killed his mom and took her run to a local elementary school.

Me for one, who else?

I don't know, wait and see what comes out is the best bet. But when someone goes into a bar and starts killing it's some sort of terrorism
Well, I guess that depends on the definition. On the (small) chance it was a guy with a vendetta over one person, so bad that he knew he was committing suicide (jilted lover, whatever), I wouldn't think of that as terrorism.

i reckon the democrats importing more and more terrorists will cause more of these attacks

Forum List

Back