Florida Pulse gay club attacked

Who's not winning today??:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

In an eyeblink, progressives become even more fringe............and yes, Im laughing my balls off.
True. The liberals are pulling out all the stops.. What a dilemma for them. They must support Islamic extremist but horrors of horrors, one of them may have attacked a room full of gays. What to do, what to do but pray it was a Christian nut bag.
Damn, you are one stupid fuck. I fully approve of our President's policy of going after the Islamic Terrorists, where ever they may be, no safe haven, not even in Moscow. As opposed to the previous President that let the man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil go for 7 years.

No, I do not support gays. I just am not going to persecute them for their private lives. Fucks like you want to tell everyone how to live their lives, and enforce your rules on others, then claim you are for individual liberty. You are liars, and no different than the Taliban. And would be pulling the same shit here were it not for the rule of law.

It took Peter Doocey from FoxNews to ask if this was Islamic terrorism. No other liberal reporter would dare ask and go against Obama's ban on that speculation. Note how the liberals in this thread trying to detract from that speculation too.
It's pretty obvious it's homophobe terrorism.

You are more worried about a possible islamic connection, which the fbi has stated seems to be leaning in that direction, being squelched than you are about the victims.
Nope. You are clearly enjoying the entire thing. Why not admit it. This is an anonymous forum. Be who you are
You seem to enjoy being bitch slapped.

I'll let you know if that ever happens. You gonna admit that you received news of this massacre with a smile on your face? Or...you gonna keep lying?

One would think that the world is growing together with the connection of the INTERNET and MSM. But it appears that both spread more hate than love. We are in big doo doo no matter whom this person ends up being. BTW I read ISIS is taking credit. But they are so low life who can believe them?

There are multiple pictures in the following link, nothing too gruesome. Can anyone tell me the difference be SWAT and the military?

'Multiple casualties' confirmed at US gay club after gunman is killed

Librat gays will still defend ISIS refugee Muslims and vote Hitlery Clinton to allow them into America as the Muslim Trojan horse Hussein Obama did because he hates America and love ISIS refugees. Trump will protect gays and keep Muslim refugees out USA.

One officer was shot in his kevlar helmet. He is at the hospital but expected to be ok.

It is not the police. It is the fbi that says they have reason to believe it and can't at this point divulge why they think it is so.

The police are spreading the rumor about him being Islamic. too early to tell I agree.

But I do find it interesting how quickly you bring up being gay as an insult.

The facts are barely out and dumb fucks are salivating over political advantages. What the fuck is wrong with of some you? Countless lives have been shattered. Stupid assholes.

One would think that the world is growing together with the connection of the INTERNET and MSM. But it appears that both spread more hate than love. We are in big doo doo no matter whom this person ends up being. BTW I read ISIS is taking credit. But they are so low life who can believe them?

There are multiple pictures in the following link, nothing too gruesome. Can anyone tell me the difference be SWAT and the military?

'Multiple casualties' confirmed at US gay club after gunman is killed
Why should there be a differance? Both are going up against people with military grade weapons.

You are more worried about a possible islamic connection, which the fbi has stated seems to be leaning in that direction, being squelched than you are about the victims.
Nope. You are clearly enjoying the entire thing. Why not admit it. This is an anonymous forum. Be who you are
You seem to enjoy being bitch slapped.

I'll let you know if that ever happens. You gonna admit that you received news of this massacre with a smile on your face? Or...you gonna keep lying?

Incorrect. I have no interest, at this time, in making uninformed comments about what motivated this act.

If the perp was a Muslim Terrorist, I will have no trouble condemning his actions. You don't seem to know me at all.......after all this time.

May Allah's image be tattooed on the ass of a million twinks and then covered in gay jism for an eternity.

Forum List

Back