Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama - 100% BULLSHIT!

Why can't people just leave shit alone.

It was a real bear-hug.

Get over it.

1.gif

5d43abf976b1b3191a0f6a7067008f9d.jpg

Florida pizza shop owner Scott Van Duzer lifted President Barack Obama a solid foot off the ground in a bear hug during an unscripted stop at his Fort Pierce, Fla., store. Literally.

Florida pizza shop owner powerlifts Obama | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Total lie.

There's no way - NO FUCKING WAY - that the Secret Service would allow the President - ANY PRESIDENT- to be physically accosted in any manner in such an "unscripted" moment.

Do both Boiking and the lamestream media think that we're all blooming idiots?

I smell desperation.

It was reported that SS cleared it and he was able to do this. I do agree this is weird to see for usually you shouldn't do this. Not that I like Obama and more should be done to him than that. lol
but it's weird to see this. creepy even.:confused:

You know...when I read about him saying he's had people tell him they are boycotting, I expected some Righties to say he was lying.....but no.....they support a boycott....over a hug.

The pettiness of many Righties here never fails to live up to the Pettiness standards they've set.
if the guy has good pizza i would not care if even Chris and Dean hung out there....i would still go there.....

Good pie is good pie :2up:

yea your right.....if your in Pie Country NY or Chicago areas.....California?.....i havent had even really good Italian food since i left that part of the Country....

I see Obama is taking his newly found appreciation of Homosexuality another step further.

I live in Maryland, and will say that it's tough to get a good New York style pizza here. I can't imagine that if this guy makes a good pie, that he won't be doing good business in an area with ex-New Yorkers and sitting right next to a college. I can't imagine that his business won't be helped by the recognition he received both for his charity and his bear hug.

I guess the Ayn Rand Objectionists don't believe that blood donation is something a real conservative would ever consider.

I live in Maryland, and will say that it's tough to get a good New York style pizza here. I can't imagine that if this guy makes a good pie, that he won't be doing good business in an area with ex-New Yorkers and sitting right next to a college. I can't imagine that his business won't be helped by the recognition he received both for his charity and his bear hug.

I guess the Ayn Rand Objectionists don't believe that blood donation is something a real conservative would ever consider.

man do you people ever stop making up shit?

man do you people ever stop making up shit?

What do you think Ayn Rand would say about blood donation? That is this guy's favorite charity.

With Rmoney DOWN in the polls and his loss of Ohio in the bag.. Necon nut-bags are frothing with delusions and finding conspiracies lurking behind every shadow.

More at 11..

Forum List

Back