Florida Pastor Arrested Before He Could Burn 2,998 Qurans On Anniversary Of 9-11

All day every day trucks are on the highways pulling metal trailers containing untold thousands of gals. of much more highly flammable gasoline making deliveries to gas stations. Why aren't our policemen making arrests to protect us from this deadly danger?! Not only that but people without the first bit of training handling hazardous materials are pumping gasoline into their vehicles and transporting those fuel tanks on the highways with absolutely no concern for innocent bystanders while other people use kerosene and other flammable liquids to light charcoal in BBQ's right on porches and patios and in the presence women and children. O the horror!!

None of that mitigates Jones’ use of an unsafe, unregistered vehicle, or the responsibility of law enforcement to detain him accordingly.

Obviously Islamophobia involves delusional paranoia, the unfounded belief that there is some nefarious conspiracy designed to prevent Jones from burning Korans.

"None of that mitigates Jones’ use of an unsafe, unregistered vehicle, or the responsibility of law enforcement to detain him accordingly."

Nice strawman but no one has made any such claim that I know of. I question the allegation that what he did was any more unsafe than what others do on a daily basis and whether or not it was against the law.

Does anyone know if he was ever actually charged with anything?
Islamophobes are afraid of muslims. That would describe those who would require everyone to walk on eggshells for fear that they are going to throw another tantrum over some imagined slight. I'm not afraid of them I just really dislike them with cause and hope that they will someday learn to act like responsible adults.

Obviously Islamophobia involves delusional paranoia, the unfounded belief that there is some nefarious conspiracy designed to prevent Jones from burning Korans.

All day every day trucks are on the highways pulling metal trailers containing untold thousands of gals. of much more highly flammable gasoline making deliveries to gas stations. Why aren't our policemen making arrests to protect us from this deadly danger?! Not only that but people without the first bit of training handling hazardous materials are pumping gasoline into their vehicles and transporting those fuel tanks on the highways with absolutely no concern for innocent bystanders while other people use kerosene and other flammable liquids to light charcoal in BBQ's right on porches and patios and in the presence women and children. O the horror!!

That would be because those trucks are designed to transport flammable liquids hence the big "flammable" sign on it. Same thing with car gas tanks. Pumping gas comes with an implied risk that everyone is willing to take and thats why there are no laws against it. When you are too dumb to realize you have become a menace by basically creating a mobile bomb you deserve to be arrested. They should have tased him for being stupid and attempting to agitate people that are Islamic as well.

What is really stupid is thinking that he had somehow made a mobile bomb. I think maybe you're are lucky that stupidity isn't against the law even though you think they should be punished for it.

"They should have tased him for being stupid and attempting to agitate people that are Islamic as well."

Then they also should have tased the muslims who antagonized people by having a "Million muslim march" on 9/11

Whats really dumb is not realizing that kerosene burns. Are you really that dumb or are you just pretending? You better consider yourself lucky they haven't invented the device that would allow me to reach through this computer and slap you so hard in the back of your head that blood vessels burst in your eyes! If the Muslims wanted to antagonize people they would have burned some Bibles instead of organizing a march. Only dumbasses burn books representing other peoples religions.

Peace

That would be because those trucks are designed to transport flammable liquids hence the big "flammable" sign on it. Same thing with car gas tanks. Pumping gas comes with an implied risk that everyone is willing to take and thats why there are no laws against it. When you are too dumb to realize you have become a menace by basically creating a mobile bomb you deserve to be arrested. They should have tased him for being stupid and attempting to agitate people that are Islamic as well.

What is really stupid is thinking that he had somehow made a mobile bomb. I think maybe you're are lucky that stupidity isn't against the law even though you think they should be punished for it.

"They should have tased him for being stupid and attempting to agitate people that are Islamic as well."

Then they also should have tased the muslims who antagonized people by having a "Million muslim march" on 9/11

Whats really dumb is not realizing that kerosene burns. Are you really that dumb or are you just pretending? You better consider yourself lucky they haven't invented the device that would allow me to reach through this computer and slap you so hard in the back of your head that blood vessels burst in your eyes! If the Muslims wanted to antagonize people they would have burned some Bibles instead of organizing a march. Only dumbasses burn books representing other peoples religions.

Peace

It's not that complicated. Kerosene burns ; bombs explode.
A muslim march on 9/11 is at least as antagonistic and provocative as burning bibles or korans or flags. You best keep your hands to yourself unless you want to be known as "Lefty".

Peace

A muslim march on 9/11 is at least as antagonistic and provocative as burning bibles or korans or flags. You best keep your hands to yourself unless you want to be known as "Lefty".

Take another step in your reasoning. You cant stay in pre-school forever. If it burns it can potentially explode. Thats why the Sheriff said the same thing. did you miss that in the article? I can use both hands so that wont save you.

Last edited:

Peace

In the eyes of bigots, Muslims just existing is considered antagonistic.

Peace

I'll be glad the day they make a law that says if a religion does not violate your rights or take advantage of a child its a federal offense to complain about it. I also hope the punishment is to make you spend at least a year practicing that religion so you can educate yourself on the fact that they are basically all the same.

I'll be glad the day they make a law that says if a religion does not violate your rights or take advantage of a child its a federal offense to complain about it. I also hope the punishment is to make you spend at least a year practicing that religion so you can educate yourself on the fact that they are basically all the same.

Bigotry is born of ignorance and Muslims are their latest scapegoat. I'd bet if these bigots could sit and have a meal with Muslims, they'd realize that they are not monsters.

Bigotry is born of ignorance and Muslims are their latest scapegoat. I'd bet if these bigots could sit and have a meal with Muslims, they'd realize that they are not monsters.

I was lucky enough to have the chance to explore a lot of the different religions as a child and adult. Its amazing how similar they are. its the height of stupidity that its even an issue.

Poor misunderstood muslims! When will people learn that rape, murder, and torture are actually expressions of love when preformed by them and that jihad means peace.

Forum List

Back