Florida mosque bombed

name them. and then quote any post of mine that you can find in which I not only advocate but applaud such violence. This piece of shit is EXACTLY why your side finds itself busting out the "who me??" look every time something blows up or someone gets shot.

somehow somewhere I got the idea that you champion the Palestians over the Israeli.. I could be wrong. but Palestinians strap bombs to themselves and their children and kill as many jews as possible..

I champion ethnic equality in the latest segregated state. But, your generalization of palis is noted. so, when it comes out that this piece of shit from the OP is a conservative I KNOW you won't mind when I generalize such explosive actions as standard issue responses from conservatives like you.

Now, did you want to quote me or is this where you sit down and shut the fuck up?

I will do neither. Let's hear something about your abhorrence of Palastinian bombers>> then I'll be proud to quote you.

somehow somewhere I got the idea that you champion the Palestians over the Israeli.. I could be wrong. but Palestinians strap bombs to themselves and their children and kill as many jews as possible..

I champion ethnic equality in the latest segregated state. But, your generalization of palis is noted. so, when it comes out that this piece of shit from the OP is a conservative I KNOW you won't mind when I generalize such explosive actions as standard issue responses from conservatives like you.

Now, did you want to quote me or is this where you sit down and shut the fuck up?

I will do neither. Let's hear something about your abhorrence of Palastinian bombers>> then I'll be proud to quote you.

So you have nothing else to say then. Have a seat, bitch. You have nothing more to add and I'd hate for you to start planting bombs like the above CONSERVATIVE.

So you have nothing else to say then. Have a seat, bitch. You have nothing more to add and I'd hate for you to start planting bombs like the above CONSERVATIVE.

now now shogggie, name calling just ain't civil izzz it? you just can't bring yourself to condemn Palastinian bombing but you can drag ole timmy mcveigh outta his grave at the drop of a pin.. i thinks we get the picture.

now now shogggie, name calling just ain't civil izzz it? you just can't bring yourself to condemn Palastinian bombing but you can drag ole timmy mcveigh outta his grave at the drop of a pin.. i thinks we get the picture.

yea, we get the picture alright. By your standard generalization of palis at suicide bombers you are unwilling to accept the same generalized mantle draped on your conservative shoulders given which political side is quick to blow shit up and shoot people that disagree with them.

maybe you should stop buying so much fertilizer before you log on and cry about the FBI asking you questions, conservative polibomber.

Our side?
What side is that, and where is the evidence that the right is quick to blow people up? That's just plain, brainwashed nonsense.

Our side?
What side is that, and where is the evidence that the right is quick to blow people up? That's just plain, brainwashed nonsense.

by her standard for generalizing Palestinians it's no more nonsense than each example we have of your kind to get all Michigan militia about shit that doesn't go your way.

Put down the detonator, baba. You don't need to take out your political frustrations on any more mosques today.

what was that line of lincoln's about a house divided?

somebody is doing a real good job of dividing our house pitting liberal against conservative.

ambiguity reigns. fear and loathing rule.

what was that line of lincoln's about a house divided?

somebody is doing a real good job of dividing our house pitting liberal against conservative.

ambiguity reigns. fear and loathing rule.

There is a differance. I have yet to see any liberals stating that those of conservative views are not Americans. I have yet to see any liberals stating that when they get power their first objective is to 'eliminate' all liberals.

Where's the media on this one? Mute:
By karoli Wednesday May 19, 2010 2:00pm

On May 10th, a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. Fortunately, there were no injuries to people, though the bomb did damage property.

The surveillance video above gives a fairly decent picture of this man, who is clearly white, middle-aged, and on a mission.

The local news is all over it, of course. WOKV.com reports the FBI investigating it as a hate crime and possible domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

So, a mosque is bombed by a white guy and the bomb isn't exactly small, but the national media sees no value in reporting it? Really? And yet, that is evidently the case.

Remember the times square coverage?! It dominated news.

All I can say is good, I hope people bomb a few more. Now why don't you take your support for OWEbama and go fuck yourself.

Wow, that is a totally ignorant thing to say.

Rick

is a shame indeed. no one should behave like this,, but in furthur news 14 American soldiers were bombed in Afghanistan. Five of them have died and nine of them have terrible injuries. I understand in the Jacksonville mosque bombing no one was injured. Thanks for informing us.

Last I heard there was a war going on in Afghanistan.

Thanks for informing us :)

On May 10th, a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. Fortunately, there were no injuries to people, though the bomb did damage property.

The surveillance video above gives a fairly decent picture of this man, who is clearly white, middle-aged, and on a mission.

The local news is all over it, of course. WOKV.com reports the FBI investigating it as a hate crime and possible domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

So, a mosque is bombed by a white guy and the bomb isn't exactly small, but the national media sees no value in reporting it? Really? And yet, that is evidently the case.

All I can say is good, I hope people bomb a few more. Now why don't you take your support for OWEbama and go fuck yourself.

See? Pale Rider, Right Wing Representative Extraordinaire'

What the fuck?

Out of line.

Actually, scratch that. Disgusting.

Didn't you announce that you were leaving a while back, BTW?

Rick

Repetitive.

Excuse me? I'm calling him ignorant for what he's said, and in case you hadn't noticed, I'm not exactly on your side on most issues, and you have a problem with me calling him out?

Thanks for showing you're a true idiot that can't cross over your partisan toes to save your life.

Rick

See? Pale Rider, Right Wing Representative Extraordinaire'

Rick

Repetitive.

Awwwwww. Poor Bodecea. Rightie posters are making your generalization untrue.

You're a sellout extraordinaire. You'd rather your partisan generalization be true than have posters calling out a disgusting post.

Fucking unbelievable.

Partisan hack.

is a shame indeed. no one should behave like this,, but in furthur news 14 American soldiers were bombed in Afghanistan. Five of them have died and nine of them have terrible injuries. I understand in the Jacksonville mosque bombing no one was injured. Thanks for informing us.

Your point?

We can leave Afghanistan. :cuckoo:

Terrorists with brown skin, bad?
Terrorists with white skin, good?

is that your deal?

Forum List

Back