Florida mosque bombed

I want to take a moment to publicly applaud those on the right wing who have shown decency and concern for common humanity in this thread. Specifically, while I'm not a fan of her posts usually, I take my hat off to Si Modo for making a distinction between her posts and the posts of some rather shit-dipped bung holes on her side of the spectrum. And, to Jillian who, in threads like this, tread against the kind of input Cmike and Marc39 soil for other Jews by showing compassion rather than automatic contempt for those of other faiths.

Bravo, ladies, bravo.

So you're saying members of the the Tea Party are ready to start shooting at anyone?

I think you right wing loonies are losing it BIG TIME, and you're all a disgrace to the conservatives that I know, in real life and on this message board.

No. But the Tea Party is just one example of the number of Americans finally awakened to the fiasco we have in this nation.

Quote: Originally Posted by jillian

he couldn't. it wouldn't have looked good with the white sheet.

And if any of you lefties comparing Americans ready to stand up against Islamic terrorists and illegals threatening our nation to the KKK or "nuts" from an "asylum", then you are not Americans. You are defending terrorists and illegals? If we are invaded or threatened, we will fight back. We'd even defend lefties like yourselves.

Who the fuck are you?

Freak.

American. Actually, fed up American. Especially when people like you make derogatory statements, then when I or someone else answers, you ignore the initial derogatory statement and the answer, and then call names and curse. Ya see, I didn't bring in the KKK accusation or the asylum reference. Understand now? Didn't think so.

No. But the Tea Party is just one example of the number of Americans finally awakened to the fiasco we have in this nation.

And if any of you lefties comparing Americans ready to stand up against Islamic terrorists and illegals threatening our nation to the KKK or "nuts" from an "asylum", then you are not Americans. You are defending terrorists and illegals? If we are invaded or threatened, we will fight back. We'd even defend lefties like yourselves.

Who the fuck are you?

Freak.

American. Actually, fed up American. Especially when people like you make derogatory statements, then when I or someone else answers, you ignore the initial derogatory statement and the answer, and then call names and curse. Ya see, I didn't bring in the KKK accusation or the asylum reference. Understand now? Didn't think so.

Yes, I brought up the asylum, which you've obviously slipped out of, because you think it's ok to bomb a mosque in the USA.

This has nothing to do with much of anything else, except that a mosque, with non-combatants inside, was bombed in the USA.

So you have nothing else to say then. Have a seat, bitch. You have nothing more to add and I'd hate for you to start planting bombs like the above CONSERVATIVE.

now now shogggie, name calling just ain't civil izzz it? you just can't bring yourself to condemn Palastinian bombing but you can drag ole timmy mcveigh outta his grave at the drop of a pin.. i thinks we get the picture.

yea, we get the picture alright. By your standard generalization of palis at suicide bombers you are unwilling to accept the same generalized mantle draped on your conservative shoulders given which political side is quick to blow shit up and shoot people that disagree with them.

maybe you should stop buying so much fertilizer before you log on and cry about the FBI asking you questions, conservative polibomber.

are they gonna bring bill ayres with em so they get the questions wright? huh? doyathink??

Florida mosque bombed

Did a Muslim spontaneously combust??? They've been known to do that, 'ya know.

As far as I'm concerned this post is just as ignorant as the other two. This should not be a matter to make light of. It is serious, and your lack of concern is telling.

Rick

Oh man, you're right. I just found out the guy wasted a can of gasoline. And he did this knowing full well that oil is leaking into the Gulf of Mexico. Damn you white guy!

Who the fuck are you?

Freak.

Yes, I brought up the asylum, which you've obviously slipped out of, because you think it's ok to bomb a mosque in the USA.

This has nothing to do with much of anything else, except that a mosque, with non-combatants inside, was bombed in the USA.

Now you are putting words into my mouth.

Please reference where I said its "ok to bomb mosques in the USA".

Is it? All you've said is that the tea party is at war with the Muslims (your asylum tea party, I imagine) and we can expect more.

Don't smoke the tea there, m'kay.

Is it? All you've said is that the tea party is at war with the Muslims (your asylum tea party, I imagine) and we can expect more.

Don't smoke the tea there, m'kay.

WHERE DID I SAY IT'S OK TO BOMB MOSQUES IN THE USA?

Can you hear me now?

Answer the question! You made the accusation, now answer!!

Did a Muslim spontaneously combust??? They've been known to do that, 'ya know.

As far as I'm concerned this post is just as ignorant as the other two. This should not be a matter to make light of. It is serious, and your lack of concern is telling.

Rick

Oh man, you're right. I just found out the guy wasted a can of gasoline. And he did this knowing full well that oil is leaking into the Gulf of Mexico. Damn you white guy!

I'm just glad to know that this is a funny matter for you. Good to know where you stand. And it also shows me that you're one poster that I can write off as an idiot who I won't be conversing with in the future. Thanks in advance for giving me that insight into your character.

Oh, and the mock concern of others here is pretty telling also. Let's condemn posters who post one kind of hate filled posts, but when someone like this idiot makes light of a serious incident it's ok.

Rick

Rick

I'm just glad to know that this is a funny matter for you. Good to know where you stand. And it also shows me that you're one poster that I can write off as an idiot who I won't be conversing with in the future. Thanks in advance for giving me that insight into your character.

Oh, and the mock concern of others here is pretty telling also. Let's condemn posters who post one kind of hate filled posts, but when someone like this idiot makes light of a serious incident it's ok.

Rick

Don't have a cow, man. If anyone had gotten hurt, I would have a different take on this. The fact is, there are a lot of Muslim suicide bombers in the world which was the reason for my initial post. Sad, but true. And I'm sure they'll find the guy and prosecute him to the full extent of the law.

Later.

All I can say is good, I hope people bomb a few more. Now why don't you take your support for OWEbama and go fuck yourself.

See? Pale Rider, Right Wing Representative Extraordinaire'

Wow, that is a totally ignorant thing to say.

Rick

Repetitive.

Awwwwww. Poor Bodecea. Rightie posters are making your generalization untrue.

You're a sellout extraordinaire. You'd rather your partisan generalization be true than have posters calling out a disgusting post.

Fucking unbelievable.

Partisan hack.
Finding your Right Wing a little hard to swallow at this moment? :lol::lol::lol:

The one thing the illegals protesting the Arizona law enforcing the federal law and the one thing the Islamic extremist murderer cowards don't understand is that if they keep pushing, eventually we Americans will say enough and WE will push back. But we all have the guns and we have the fight in us. We all have the unity to destroy them. The Tea party is just one example of everyday Americans saying enough is enough. If the illegals and the Islamic pigs bring the war to us, we will kill them all.

With what? Your soggy teabags and Cheetoes?

Where's the media on this one? Mute:
By karoli Wednesday May 19, 2010 2:00pm

On May 10th, a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. Fortunately, there were no injuries to people, though the bomb did damage property.

The surveillance video above gives a fairly decent picture of this man, who is clearly white, middle-aged, and on a mission.

The local news is all over it, of course. WOKV.com reports the FBI investigating it as a hate crime and possible domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

So, a mosque is bombed by a white guy and the bomb isn't exactly small, but the national media sees no value in reporting it? Really? And yet, that is evidently the case.

Remember the times square coverage?! It dominated news.

Ya and I remember christian churches are bombed and burned all the time with little to no news coverage. Got a point?
Actually I remember a LOT of coverage on that.

See? Pale Rider, Right Wing Representative Extraordinaire'

Repetitive.

Awwwwww. Poor Bodecea. Rightie posters are making your generalization untrue.

You're a sellout extraordinaire. You'd rather your partisan generalization be true than have posters calling out a disgusting post.

Fucking unbelievable.

Partisan hack.
Finding your Right Wing a little hard to swallow at this moment? :lol::lol::lol:

So what time do you punch out??? :lol:

Forum List

Back