Florida mosque bombed

Yay, I think we should bomb any of these whore houses we run across. Islam is evil.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Oh...wait a sec....

you're one of those new retards I'm supposed to be nice too huh?

Damn ADA.

Maybe they were teaching the wrong stuff.

Masked gunmen from an Islamist group torched a UN-run summer camp for children and teens in Gaza on Sunday, Army Radio reported, the top UN aid official in Gaza said.

John Ging says the assailants tied up the guard early Sunday, burned tents and vandalized bathrooms. UN officials say the attackers left behind three bullets and a note threatening to kill Ging and others unless the UN cancels its activities for some 250,000 Gaza children.

RELATED:
Editorial: Hamas imposes theocratic tyranny on Gaza
UNRWA head in Gaza voices support for flotilla
A first-hand look at desperate tunnel travel under the Gaza-Egypt border

Two days before the incident, the previously unknown "The Free of the Homeland" group issued a statement criticizing the camp's organizer, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), for "teaching schoolgirls fitness, dancing and immorality."

UNRWA responded to the destruction, saying Gazan youths suffer from heightened stress, and need opportunities like this summer camp, calling the perpetrators of the act, “people who hate life and children.”

Gaza's Hamas rulers have set up rival camps. Some Hamas leaders have also railed against UN camps.

During the past month alone, five Gazans have been executed with formal sanction from the Strip’s Hamas rulers, three of them shot to death in front of the families of their victims just last Tuesday. Their bloodied bodies were then unceremoniously dumped at the local Shifa Hospital.

Hamdi Shakour, of Gaza’s harassed Palestinian Center for Human Rights, was quoted in AP as branding the executions “the worst violation of the right to life.”

The Jerusalem Post reported today that “immoderately” dressed women are frowned upon in today’s Gaza. Strolling with a man or even riding a motorcycle with one’s husband can invite questioning. “Modesty patrols” inspect cars to catch unmarried women with men who aren’t relatives.

The emergence of Islamic despotism in Gaza has been commented on by Arabic publications, including the London-based dailies Al-Hayat and Al-Quds al-Arabi.

Islamists torch summer camp in Gaza

the world will be such an amazing place once religion is gone from it

Where's the media on this one? Mute:
By karoli Wednesday May 19, 2010 2:00pm

On May 10th, a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. Fortunately, there were no injuries to people, though the bomb did damage property.

The surveillance video above gives a fairly decent picture of this man, who is clearly white, middle-aged, and on a mission.

The local news is all over it, of course. WOKV.com reports the FBI investigating it as a hate crime and possible domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

So, a mosque is bombed by a white guy and the bomb isn't exactly small, but the national media sees no value in reporting it? Really? And yet, that is evidently the case.

Remember the times square coverage?! It dominated news.

It is NOT okay to harm people because they worship differently than you do. I have the EXACT same anger for the man who did this crime as I do for the wing nut who shot two police officers to death in Arkansas last week. It's a miracle no one was killed, and doubtless he is disappointed.

Fuck you, religious and racial haters everywhere. And that INCLUDES Mark Williams.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ0y-vO9QLE]YouTube - Joan Baez - Birmingham Sunday[/ame]

Wow, dipshit, way to dwell on something irrelevant.

The chechens terrorist filth should be exterminated like cockroaches - and more power to the russians in doing so...

Like I said, try it here. I dare you.

Another 9/11 or successful Times Square bombing by yet another arab muslim you asshole, and the floodgates will be opened for me...

The chechens terrorist filth should be exterminated like cockroaches - and more power to the russians in doing so...

Another 9/11 or successful Times Square bombing by yet another arab muslim you asshole, and the floodgates will be opened for me...

oh, look what the septic sytem spit up.:eek:

hi lil rhodey

So go over there and help the Russian military. If burning villages and killing infants is your thing, they're a good crowd to roll with. Of course, lots of those soldiers also wind up with their throats slit...

Why wait? Grow a pair and do it now. Before you do, though, would you prefer that the reprisal take the form of beating you to death like Baruch Goldstein or lynching you like Eden Natan-Zada? :eusa_think:

hi lil rhodey

Roter Rooter .... that's the name
and away goes Rhodey down the drain :eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

hi lil rhodey

Roter Rooter .... that's the name
and away goes Rhodey down the drain :eusa_whistle:

One of the best posts of the day. :clap2: But the day's still young.

Forum List

Back