The Hikers...PUUULLEEEZZZZ!!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
3 American hikers "Lost" and found in Iran????

I say to Iran..."Keep em..."

Just the act of "hiking" in that neighborhood is way past the pale. I don't care if they get returned or not.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:

Just the act of "hiking" in that neighborhood is way past the pale. I don't care if they get returnrd or not.

Your thoughts?

Link?

now now huggy...do you really just want to start giving away stupid americans?

think about it....you might just be on thin ice...global warming and all

did you have that same attitude with other presidents lonestar? how many americans are held hostage all over the world today? and in what countries?

Just the act of "hiking" in that neighborhood is way past the pale. I don't care if they get returned or not.

Your thoughts?

Not this story again. They'll probably continue to be held hostage until a new President is elected in 2012 that doesn't care about offending Iran.

since when is it the job of the president to correct the stupidity of all americans?

funny how on one hand you dont want a blanket government but sure bitch when the safety net fails...blah blah fucking blah

did you have that same attitude with other presidents lonestar? how many americans are held hostage all over the world today? and in what countries?

Is it your position that these three Americans are being held hostage? As far as I know no American is currently being held hostage.

But yes I'd admonish any president that wasn't doing something to aid Americans that are wrongly imprisoned in any foreign country.

since when is it the job of the president to correct the stupidity of all americans?

funny how on one hand you dont want a blanket government but sure bitch when the safety net fails...blah blah fucking blah

Can you prove these three American are stupid? They made a stupid mistake and got lost, that's not uncommon for folks especially when in a foreign country, but that doesn't make them stupid.

Iran is probably right about them being spies. We'll never admit it of course, and they'll never prove it. Other than for propaganda value, Iran would have no interest in keeping them.

Iran would probably consider a public caning and sending them home with their mommies to be a suitable solution.

Forum List

Back