Florida Bans Christian School Teams from Praying Before Games

Jesus said to pray in your closet. He is saying look at me, and praying to get fired so he can file a lawsuit. He is like one of those Pharisees Jesus was talking about.

Too bad Jesus isn't making the decision for the football team or the state of Florida. Jesus is dead!

Not hardly.

Nope, Jesus is very much alive.
I don't believe it. If he is he's losing the war on evil.
Where did God say he'd do our job and fight evil for us?

Jesus said to pray in your closet. He is saying look at me, and praying to get fired so he can file a lawsuit. He is like one of those Pharisees Jesus was talking about.

Too bad Jesus isn't making the decision for the football team or the state of Florida. Jesus is dead!

Not hardly.

Well, according to the bible when evil reached intolerable levels he did flood the earth and wipe out mankind. How much more evil does he need?

Not hardly.

Well, according to the bible when evil reached intolerable levels he did flood the earth and wipe out mankind. How much more evil does he need?

Only He knows, even the angels don't know the time nor day it will happen

Not hardly.

And, according to science, there is not enough water on the planet to cover it completely. Also, there are records of cultures living during the same time with no record of a flood.

Not hardly.

Oh? When did God say he'd flood the earth again?

Not hardly.

Actually He promised not to....this time will be much worse

Not hardly.

And, according to science, there is not enough water on the planet to cover it completely. Also, there are records of cultures living during the same time with no record of a flood.
Oh really? Who said Mt Everest always existed? Link to the "scientist" who claims this.

They are ignorant as to what is coming and they refuse to learn.

Back when one of our twins was about eight or nine some woman told her she was going to feel silly if she lives her life believing in God and when she dies nothing is there. Our daughter, bless her heart, told the woman "not near as silly as you'll feel if God is there".

Back when one of our twins was about eight or nine some woman told her she was going to feel silly if she lives her life believing in God and when she dies nothing is there. Our daughter, bless her heart, told the woman "not near as silly as you'll feel if God is there".
Quick kid.
I ask them what's the downside. And of course there is none.

Quick kid.

Exactly, nothing wrong with trying to live the Christian life. I see kids who are being raised in it and kids who are not. The ones that know Christ are achievers, out of trouble and great kids

There's still too many Conservatives in America.

Willow Tree said that not me. Humanity is no more evil now in my opinion according to historical accounts , just we have more powerful weapons.

Quick kid.

Exactly, nothing wrong with trying to live the Christian life. I see kids who are being raised in it and kids who are not. The ones that know Christ are achievers, out of trouble and great kids

Quick kid.

What is the downside, possibly not cherishing the life they were given. Every one thinks they are going to see someone in the afterlife, and I believe people should live this life like there is no afterlife. Probably be a lot less wars if everyone had a respect for the life of themselves and others.

Forum List

Back