Florida Bans Christian School Teams from Praying Before Games

They wanted to use state property to pray which violates separation of church and state.
My voting precinct is in a church...WTF??? How does that work for separation of church and state? Attacking Christianity is part of the plan. It gives one more reason to divide people on multiple levels.
Christian>>>><<<<atheist
Christian>>>><<<<abortionist
Christian>>>><<<<Jew
Christian>>>><<<<Muslim

Then, if people are true Christians (a very few are) they cannot be instigated about class envy. Having and fueling class envy is important part of the plan.

Hebrews 13:5King James Version (KJV)
"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

I don't know about a conspiracy against Christianity. But I know that, for years and years, Christianity pretty much had its way with everyone. The 4 groups you named; atheist, abortionist, Jew, and Muslim, have all been harassed by Christians over hundreds of years.
I really don't give a fuck. I just sated my observation. I have no issues with any religion as long as it is peaceful and not aimed at destroying the fabric of society and family. I am not practicing any religion. I have my views and I defend any religion against any attack when I see it necessary from my viewpoint.

Last edited:
They wanted to use state property to pray which violates separation of church and state.
My voting precinct is in a church...WTF??? How does that work for separation of church and state? Attacking Christianity is part of the plan. It gives one more reason to divide people on multiple levels.
Christian>>>><<<<atheist
Christian>>>><<<<abortionist
Christian>>>><<<<Jew
Christian>>>><<<<Muslim

Then, if people are true Christians (a very few are) they cannot be instigated about class envy. Having and fueling class envy is important part of the plan.

Hebrews 13:5King James Version (KJV)
"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

I don't know about a conspiracy against Christianity. But I know that, for years and years, Christianity pretty much had its way with everyone. The 4 groups you named; atheist, abortionist, Jew, and Muslim, have all been harassed by Christians over hundreds of years.
I really don't give a fuck. I just sated my observation. I have no issues with any religion as long as it is peaceful and not aimed at destroying the fabric of society and family. I am not a practicing any religion. I have my views and I defend any religion against any attack when I see it necessary from my viewpoint.

Fair enough.

Jesus said to pray in your closet. He is saying look at me, and praying to get fired so he can file a lawsuit. He is like one of those Pharisees Jesus was talking about.

there were times Jesus prayed in Public and in private. Telling Christians they must hide their religion is intimidation. Being able to profess your belief to others is a part of Christianity, being that the game was between
two Christian school teams , someone saying a prayer shouldn't really be seen as going out of your way
to convert non believers.

As long as the State of Florida was not promoting a particular religion at the venue, there was no violation. They are not supossed to promote, but they are also supossed to protect peoples rights of expression.

Yeah, there are assholes of every stripe. Wasn't it the Christians who spread the rumor that Jews ate babies? Or that atheists were communists or devil worshippers. I don't see innocence from any groups.
Agreed on assholes. After all, this is the second post this thread where you've vented your hate of Christians.

As for the rumors, I have no some some assholes who claim to be Christians said them.

So why do you hate Christians so much? Because they are the dominant religion this part of the world?

Yeah, there are assholes of every stripe. Wasn't it the Christians who spread the rumor that Jews ate babies? Or that atheists were communists or devil worshippers. I don't see innocence from any groups.
Agreed on assholes. After all, this is the second post this thread where you've vented your hate of Christians.

As for the rumors, I have no some some assholes who claim to be Christians said them.

So why do you hate Christians so much? Because they are the dominant religion this part of the world?

Really? I have vented hatred for Christians? Sorry, I don't hate Christians.

there were times Jesus prayed in Public and in private. Telling Christians they must hide their religion is intimidation. Being able to profess your belief to others is a part of Christianity, being that the game was between
two Christian school teams , someone saying a prayer shouldn't really be seen as going out of your way

As long as the State of Florida was not promoting a particular religion at the venue, there was no violation. They are not supossed to promote, but they are also supossed to protect peoples rights of expression.
It's when people push their beliefs, be they religious or political, that it becomes offensive. We shouldn't have a double standard where some people get to protest at high schools by kneeling but others can't protest by praying.

Really? I have vented hatred for Christians? Sorry, I don't hate Christians.
Maybe it's just because you've only bitched and whined about the evil fucking Christians and no other groups that gives the appearance you hate them.

Really? I guess you missed my posts about Islam and the issues I have with it (besides the radical terrorists)?

I don't hate Christians. Not at all. I laugh at this nonsense about there being a War on Christianity. But I support every citizen's right to their religious beliefs. I also support not letting people's religious beliefs be the sole basis for laws.

It's when people push their beliefs, be they religious or political, that it becomes offensive. We shouldn't have a double standard where some people get to protest at high schools by kneeling but others can't protest by praying.

If a student (or anyone) takes a knee to pray, nothing will be done against them. Just like those protesting the national anthem.

But none of the anthem protests were led by officials. It was an individual act (even if there are numerous individuals).

I can't wait for the Muslim football leagues to start having public prayers with Christians around...
Of course you do. That's how you troll.

BTW, the topic has already been broached for those who actually read the thread and just don't troll it:
Moslem foot ball team at Fordson High School praying before a game. Hear any objections to this?

View attachment 91627

There's a Muslim Football Team at a High School in Michigan | VICE | United States

Really? I guess you missed my posts about Islam and the issues I have with it (besides the radical terrorists)?

I don't hate Christians. Not at all. I laugh at this nonsense about there being a War on Christianity. But I support every citizen's right to their religious beliefs. I also support not letting people's religious beliefs be the sole basis for laws.
On this thread? I must have missed them. What number was the post(s)?

Jesus said to pray in your closet. He is saying look at me, and praying to get fired so he can file a lawsuit. He is like one of those Pharisees Jesus was talking about.
You're like so many, quoting Jesus on your way to hell. Jesus wasn't teaching against public prayer, which was practiced repeatedly by the early church, he was teaching against prayers done only for show. And you're in no position to judge the intents of each heart at that event, but you'll surely fall under judgment yourself for thinking you could turn Christ's words against his followers.

You're like so many, quoting Jesus on your way to hell. Jesus wasn't teaching against public prayer, which was practiced repeatedly by the early church, he was teaching against prayers done only for show. And you're in no position to judge the intents of each heart at that event, but you'll surely fall under judgment yourself for thinking you could turn Christ's words against his followers.
Isn't it God's place to judge, not human assholes who hate people who disagree with them?

On this thread? I must have missed them. What number was the post(s)?

That would have been in other threads, obviously.

Muslim football leagues? What about that pigskin thingy?
An interesting question, but most are made of plastic or cowhide. More of a problem with Hindu players than Muslim.

Football (ball) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I know I was yanking his chain ;)
FWIW, there's a movie about that team: Fordson: Faith, Fasting, Football (2011) - IMDb

I haven't seen it, but it looks interesting.

"'Fordson' follows a high school football team from Dearborn, Michigan as it prepares for its big cross-town rivalry game during the last ten days of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. The story is set at Fordson High School, a public school, which was once all white, but now boasts a 98% Arab-American population. As we follow the team on the road to victory, 'Fordson' unearths the story of a community desperately holding onto its Islamic faith while struggling to gain acceptance in post 9-11 America. 'Fordson' is an unprecedented glimpse inside the lives of a community that is home to the largest concentration of Arabs in any city outside of the Middle East, and their determination to hold on to the American Dream."

Forum List

Back