Its official, no questions needed...Trump is a raging lunatic!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, supporters of Donald Trump are not only brainwashed morons, they're down right sick. Trump is a coke head and mentally unstable, there's no other words that can describe this raging lunatic, who does shit like this? I expect shit like this from disgruntled employees, teenagers, whiney little bitches...but a not a so called successful business man running for President of the United States. This shit is bordering on insanity. And those that defend this shit, there is no hope nor help for you and your kind.

This insane mf is now threatening to expose and bring up the Bill Clinton shit of the 90's, as if HIllary was the one that cheated? News Flash Trump, most women who's husband cheats around with sluts, do far worst shit than just call them a few names....as Loretta Lynn once said in a song, "If ya don't wanna go to fist city / Ya better detour around my town / 'Cause I'll grab you by the hair a the head / And I'll lift a you off a the ground… Full lyrics on Google Play Music

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?

5:30 AM - 30 Sep 2016

Bill is open game. Hillary keeps bringing up his perverted ass...
Coke head? Give me a break, you retarded ass nigga

Folks, supporters of Donald Trump are not only brainwashed morons, they're down right sick. Trump is a coke head and mentally unstable, there's no other words that can describe this raging lunatic, who does shit like this? I expect shit like this from disgruntled employees, teenagers, whiney little bitches...but a not a so called successful business man running for President of the United States. This shit is bordering on insanity. And those that defend this shit, there is no hope nor help for you and your kind.

This insane mf is now threatening to expose and bring up the Bill Clinton shit of the 90's, as if HIllary was the one that cheated? News Flash Trump, most women who's husband cheats around with sluts, do far worst shit than just call them a few names....as Loretta Lynn once said in a song, "If ya don't wanna go to fist city / Ya better detour around my town / 'Cause I'll grab you by the hair a the head / And I'll lift a you off a the ground… Full lyrics on Google Play Music

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?

So according to you, the active duty military, the veterans, the police and law enforcement officers, the Border Patrol officers and ICE officers are all brainwashed morons and you are the sane one in the crowd. Pathetic.

Abusing women is OK if you are a Democrat but calling a fat one piggy is outrageous if you are a Republican? Someone's moral compass is broken.

• Banned

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

So according to you, the active duty military, the veterans, the police and law enforcement officers, the Border Patrol officers and ICE officers are all brainwashed morons and you are the sane one in the crowd. Pathetic.
LOLOLOLOLOL....all white men who want a white mf back in the white house and nigga's and women put back in their places.....next?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

LOLOLOLOLOL....all white men who want a white mf back in the white house and nigga's and women put back in their places.....next?

Is there a Black person running in the General Election? Obama has assured that there will never be another Black President in this country.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is there a Black person running in the General Election? Obama has assured that there will never be another Black President in this country.
When did President Obama assure us of that, Alt-Rightie?

Bill is open game. Hillary keeps bringing up his perverted ass...
Coke head? Give me a break, you retarded ass nigga
I have no intention on voting for Bill Clinton for President....was this something you were initially considering, Alt-Rightie?
She said she was going to use him for economic reasons and she is always mentioning him. Hang it up, bull dyke
And wtf does alt-rightie even mean?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

When did President Obama assure us of that, Alt-Rightie?

Why didn't you Dems put one on the ticket? You have several. Elijha Cummings for one.

I actually thought the OP might be someone credible at first untill I quickly discovered that she is just another Black racist welfare queen.

Forum List

Back