Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

Hi Retired:

Thanks for confirming to me you are a 9/11 nutter.

The Retired Guy says this . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . is a picture of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner and then he has the wherewithal to call people 9/11 nutters . . .

crater-stahl.jpg

Hey look! There is another picture of the Retired Guy's crashed 100-ton Jetliner in the empty hole.

Click here for a close-up shot << I dare you . . .

17-93.jpg

Hey! Here is another picture of the little empty hole - I mean - here is another picture of the Retired Guy's crashed 100-ton Jetliner. :0)

02766a20.jpg

Okay. So how many of you 'nutters' see a crashed 100-ton Jetliner in this empty hole? What does the Retired 9/11 Nutjob have to say about the picture of the empty hole taken on 4/20/1994 from the U.S. Geological Survey???

Click here << I dare you . . .

The fact is that the Retired Nutjob :)confused:) has nothing to write against the OP thesis, claims, evidence or conclusions, because that would require him to remove his head from his - from the sand for one damned minute :)cuckoo:) and we know that will never happen in a kabillion years . . .

GL,

Terral

There was a crash outside of Pittsburgh in the mid 90's that was incoming from Chicago that did a nose dive and only small pieces of anything was left, including people.

source?

Go search thru local Pittsburgh news around 1996/97, I'm sure you'll find reference to it. I live here and remember the entire thing, there was nothing left but small pieces. They only identified people via DNA, it was terrible.

There was a crash outside of Pittsburgh in the mid 90's that was incoming from Chicago that did a nose dive and only small pieces of anything was left, including people.

source?
That you resort to personal attacks the moment some asks a simply question show you for what you truly are: a mindless, incompetent, uneducated ass incapable of critical thinking or logic who feels the need to attack your intellectual superiors

Hi Newb:

Go search thru local Pittsburgh news around 1996/97, I'm sure you'll find reference to it. I live here and remember the entire thing, there was nothing left but small pieces. They only identified people via DNA, it was terrible.

Here we have another 911Truth Denier who thinks 'talk' is evidence for something :)cuckoo:).

93crash2.jpg

We are not talking about Pittsburg or where you live or DNA or any of your silly NONSENSE. Bring us your pictures of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE (Google). Nobody can perform that simple task, because no such pictures exist. All you have is an empty hole and a bit of planted evidence.

GL,

Terral

Hi Newb:

Here we have another 911Truth Denier who thinks 'talk' is evidence for something :)cuckoo:).

93crash2.jpg

We are not talking about Pittsburg or where you live or DNA or any of your silly NONSENSE. Bring us your pictures of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE (Google). Nobody can perform that simple task, because no such pictures exist. All you have is an empty hole and a bit of planted evidence.

GL,

Terral

Really? Have you ever been there? I personally know someone who saw it, felt it, and heard it, and I've been to the sight. I've talked to people who were first responders on the scene of the crash. You people are complete idiots.

Ohh by the way GENIUS? How many examples of crash sites do we have where a plane like the one that was flight 93 NOSE DIVED into the ground?
NONE!!!!!

and all the other planes, the pilots were trying to NOT crash
were flying slower and trying to land safely

I repeat the very sinmple question: What conclusive physical evidence is ther to support the model/ theory that one of these
300px-Ba_b757-200_g-bpei_takeoff_arp.jpg

can be found in this hole

93crash2.jpg

?

So far I'm being given two models
- The plane is there; distinct lack of conclusive evidence and no real explanation of why that is

-the plane is not there, but some smaller items were placed there; aptly explains the available evidence, but requires number of assumptions and is quite unwieldy

Hi Newb:

93crash2.jpg

GL,

Terral

Really? Have you ever been there? I personally know someone who saw it, felt it, and heard it, and I've been to the sight. I've talked to people who were first responders on the scene of the crash. You people are complete idiots.
they were all in on it :eusa_whistle:
and you are a CIA disinfo agent ;)

I repeat the very sinmple question: What conclusive physical evidence is ther to support the model/ theory that one of these

93crash2.jpg

?

- The plane is there; distinct lack of conclusive evidence and no real explanation of why that is

-the plane is not there, but some smaller items were placed there; aptly explains the available evidence, but requires number of assumptions and is quite unwieldy
look at the shape of the hole, understand that that area is LANDFILL, see the debris all over the place and then look at the photos of the stuff they dug OUT of that hole

As i've said, Terrals model requires much faith and many assumptions. If it can be shown that such plane, at such a speed, striking such a surface at such an angle would result in the debris field we see (many small pieces, no large prions of wings or engines, VERY LARGE debris field), then such a model would e greatly superior to Terral's, and terral's assertions would effectively dismissed and any attemopts by Terral to act otherwise would be dishonest...

with that in mind, iI once again raise the question of PSA 1771 and whether the craft, though smaller may be similar enough that we could expect simlar results form the two. if so, the question I ask is what, if anything, do e learn from 1771 and how does it compare to flight 93?

source?

Why? You have yet to provide any evidence about any crashes like it either. YOU are the one claiming the hole doesn't look right and that we have reams of previous crashes to compare with, PROVIDE some, of aircraft that went nose first at 300 or 600 miles an hour. And I mean Passenger aircraft with passengers aboard.

You made the claim, back it up.

That you resort to personal attacks the moment some asks a simply question show you for what you truly are: a mindless, incompetent, uneducated ass incapable of critical thinking or logic who feels the need to attack your intellectual superiors

YOU are the one that has said we have reams of previous crashes to compare, FIND US some to back up YOUR baseless claim. Crashes that involved large passenger aircraft with passengers that crashed at 300 to 600 miles an hour in a nose dive.

YOU made the claim back it UP, or admit you have no capacity for rational thought or intelligence.

93crash2.jpg

?

PROVIDE US THE EVIDENCE that previous aircraft of that size with passengers aboard that nose dived into the ground from altitude going 300 to 600 miles an hour, DOESN"T look like that.

YOU KEEP MAKING the claim BACK IT the FUCK UP.

As i've said, Terrals model requires much faith and many assumptions. If it can be shown that such plane, at such a speed, striking such a surface at such an angle would result in the debris field we see (many small pieces, no large prions of wings or engines, VERY LARGE debris field), then such a model would e greatly superior to Terral's, and terral's assertions would effectively dismissed and any attemopts by Terral to act otherwise would be dishonest...

with that in mind, iI once again raise the question of PSA 1771 and whether the craft, though smaller may be similar enough that we could expect simlar results form the two. if so, the question I ask is what, if anything, do e learn from 1771 and how does it compare to flight 93?

And yet you provide no pictures, no information and no link to any of it. Go figure.

Wow, you people are stupid. If you actually saw a plane crashing into the ground and those two buildings and say "Well, if you think that happened", then you're a moron. See, this is why the world hates us.

Hi Jaded:

Wow, you people are stupid. If you actually saw a plane crashing into the ground and those two buildings and say "Well, if you think that happened", then you're a moron. See, this is why the world hates us.

No. The morons are those among you coming out to this "Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field" Discussion with 'no' evidence for anything at all.

f93_crater.jpg

This is just one picture of the empty hole taken from this video clip (here) and all the frames show the same empty hole!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc]Flight 93 Rare News Footage[/ame]

Click to see the News Report given from the scene saying that we are all looking at AN EMPTY HOLE.

Boeing757-200.jpg

This photograph shows the size of a real 100-ton Jetliner standing above the little hole that is still EMPTY! You are missing the two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines, the massive wing sections, the 60-ton aluminum/titanium frame, the massive tail section, indestructible landing gear, more than 200 seats, fuselage, cargo, and where are the dead bodies?

Senor Bushie, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and John Aschroft told everybody on God's Green Earth that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this empty field and Loyal Bushie DUPES bought that crap, even though ALL the pictures show the same empty hole!

17-93.jpg

02c2cc30.jpg

02766a20.jpg

Then the Loyal Bushie DUPES (pic :cuckoo:) and goofballs (pic and pic :confused:) run like crazy to sell Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES that say this . . .

shanksville-40.jpg

. . . is a picture of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner in this empty hole inside this empty Shanksville field. Here is a great idea! Either show us your pictures of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE, or . . .

Indenial4.jpg

. . . join these Loyal Bushie DUPES with their nonsense and utter stupidiy. Sending us three sentences about 'stupid morons' helps these readers define 'you' more than anyone here . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back