Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

I find it disturbing that someone would make a mockery of someone's last communication with their loved ones.

And yes, the background music was troubling.
troofers dont seem to care who or what they lie or twist

Actually, if I was going to trial for murder, I would hope that one of them was on my jury.
i wouldnt
they cant look at facts and come to the proper conclusion

Hi DiveCon:

I wonder why the mods around here allow you guys to swear and carry on this way . . . Lordy . . .

you moron, they KNEW other planes had been hyjacked because OTHER people on the plane had made calls
you just keep showing how fucking ignorant you and all troofers are
all this proves is troofers are liars and will twist anything to fit their idiotic conspiracies

This guy continues attacking ‘registered members’ with insults and name-calling and flaming remarks and obscenities to beat the band, but here is a good example of ‘ignorant’ right here:

93crash2.jpg

Okay, hotshot (Conman): Let’s forget that everyone is looking at a picture of where ‘you say’ Flight 93 crashed. Just look at the picture and tell yourself and everyone here exactly what you ‘do’ see ‘and’ we can begin drawing conclusions about the ‘liars’ in this discussion who have NO PICTURES to justify their blind faith in Senor Bushie’s NONSENSE. Here you go sports fans: I see AN EMPTY HOLE in an EMPTY FIELD, exactly like the OP says. DiveCon is proving NOTHING in this debate at all, but that he can make a complete fool of himself with his own nonsense and stupidity. The most idiotic conspiracy theory of all is that a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals (pic) pulled off all of the related 9/11 attacks, but that is exactly what this Conman would have you believe; even though he has no evidence to support ‘his’ idiotic conspiracy theory! BTW, at least 7 of the 'supposed' hijackers have been found alive. Story and Story.

Every one-liner and two-liner post from these idiots should be deleted from this thread, which would already be the case if ‘the’ 911Truth had any real meaning around here. Everything these Official Cover Story Conmen say about others sees three witnesses pointing straight back at their own nonsense and utter stupidity . . .

My days on this Board are numbered, because of the roving band of flaming idiots that the powers-that-be allow to disrupt these deliberations from start to finish. This kind of ridiculous swearing and flaming and name-calling and nonsense is not tolerated on most Boards, but for some reason this is par for the course around here. I do believe that is the primary reason that the number of serious writers here will continue to remain very low, because nobody wants to see this nonsense where the inmates appear to be running the asylum . . .

GL,

Terral

Ohh look. The liar and retard is now trying to silence and censor those that show his ignorant views are, well , Ignorant. I suggest you see a shrink, they can help with your delusions.

Ohh and YOU don't get to tell anyone else what they can and can not post on this board, nor do you get to tell moderators what they must do. Your whole schtick is to post bullshit and when pointed out it is garbage pretend the responses are not relevant.

I have an idea.... if you find the vast majority of this board to stupid for you, you can always exersize your freedom to associate and leave.

Hi DiveCon:

I wonder why the mods around here allow you guys to swear and carry on this way . . . Lordy . . .

you moron, they KNEW other planes had been hyjacked because OTHER people on the plane had made calls
all this proves is troofers are liars and will twist anything to fit their idiotic conspiracies

This guy continues attacking ‘registered members’ with insults and name-calling and flaming remarks and obscenities to beat the band, but here is a good example of ‘ignorant’ right here:

93crash2.jpg

Okay, hotshot (Conman): Let’s forget that everyone is looking at a picture of where ‘you say’ Flight 93 crashed. Just look at the picture and tell yourself and everyone here exactly what you ‘do’ see ‘and’ we can begin drawing conclusions about the ‘liars’ in this discussion who have NO PICTURES to justify their blind faith in Senor Bushie’s NONSENSE. Here you go sports fans: I see AN EMPTY HOLE in an EMPTY FIELD, exactly like the OP says. DiveCon is proving NOTHING in this debate at all, but that he can make a complete fool of himself with his own nonsense and stupidity. The most idiotic conspiracy theory of all is that a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals (pic) pulled off all of the related 9/11 attacks, but that is exactly what this Conman would have you believe; even though he has no evidence to support ‘his’ idiotic conspiracy theory! BTW, at least 7 of the 'supposed' hijackers have been found alive. Story and Story.

Every one-liner and two-liner post from these idiots should be deleted from this thread, which would already be the case if ‘the’ 911Truth had any real meaning around here. Everything these Official Cover Story Conmen say about others sees three witnesses pointing straight back at their own nonsense and utter stupidity . . .

My days on this Board are numbered, because of the roving band of flaming idiots that the powers-that-be allow to disrupt these deliberations from start to finish. This kind of ridiculous swearing and flaming and name-calling and nonsense is not tolerated on most Boards, but for some reason this is par for the course around here. I do believe that is the primary reason that the number of serious writers here will continue to remain very low, because nobody wants to see this nonsense where the inmates appear to be running the asylum . . .

GL,

Terral
you guys lie too much to be called anything even remotely like truth
yes, that is a hole that a 757 crashed into
and you posting it over and over and over again wont change that FACT

why is it you morons NEVER use any of the OTHER photos from that case?
Hmmm?

Last edited:
Hi DiveCon:

Hi DiveCon:

93crash2.jpg

GL,

Terral
you guys lie too much to be called anything even remotely like truth
yes, that is a hole that a 757 crashed into
and you posting it over and over and over again wont change that FACT

How does DiveCon explain the grass growing on all the inclines in the itsy bitsy little hole? :0)

crater-stahl.jpg

How did any ‘planted’ parts find their way ‘underneath’ the grass that is growing on all the inclines in the empty hole? The photographer is kneeling down to take this picture, but the elevation of his camera lens is the same as the top of the hood on that little fire truck. This little hole can be no more than just four feet deep ‘and’ DiveCon says a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed here like this:

757-crater-scale.jpg

Oh yeah. Right. That is possible. :0)

02766a20.jpg

See the problem? The hole is EMPTY and people talk about the size of the itsy bitsy hole, because there is obviously NO PLANE HERE; not even a little baby Cessna 172L. Why do I continue showing the same pictures of the little empty hole like this?

02c2cc30.jpg

That is really very simple: The photographers quickly realized that there was nothing like this (pic) or this (pic) to photograph, so they took a few shots and left the empty field. :0)

Boeing757-200.jpg

This picture from the Post #5 in this debate shows just how much ‘evidence’ the Official Cover Story people are missing from their ‘empty hole’ that has grass growing on all the inclines in the photograph taken on 4/20/1994 (here).

All of the Official Pictures (like the first one in the OP) show AN EMPTY HOLE. Period.

why is it you morons NEVER use any of the OTHER photos from that case?
Hmmm?

Where are Dive’s Pictures of Flight 93 crashed anywhere? Let’s see. What do you see in this one?

shanksville-40.jpg

I know! We all see the evidence of AN EMPTY HOLE. :0)

17-93.jpg

What about this one? Need any help? I see another picture of THE EMPTY HOLE. The question becomes: Why do you keep bumping this thread with no pictures of Flight 93 crashed in the little empty hole? All of the pictures taken in the empty Shanksville field on 9/11 (search them here) show the same EMPTY HOLE, which is no mystery to those among us who 'know' the 911Truth.

Senor Bushie Cover Story DUPES <<-- :cuckoo:

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Dave:

What’s the matter Dave? You have no pictures of Flight 93 crashed in the little bitty empty hole either?

And you think that Jim Meigs and his band of Popular Mechanics LIARS (My rebuttal to their WTC nonsense) are going to produce even one picture of anything in the empty Shanksville field other than the EMPTY HOLE?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]YouTube - Laugh Out Loud[/ame]

I swear that you guys are going to cost me a rib or two. :0)

GL,

Terral

the REAL flight 93 landed in area 51. It was flown there by Jimmy Hoffa

Forum List

Back