Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

Have you ever been around anything that crashed at high speed?? Have you ever seen explosion holes??

You fucking worthless piece of ape shit

You have not given even one shred of evidence that any of your inane theories are true... you start off with a small piece of truth that is then blown so much out of proportion and reality that it is hardly recognizable when you are done spinning your tale of bullshit

All your little theories have been debunked time and time again with facts and common sense...

Again.. it's a shame that a piece of shit like you is alive when innocent people died in the terrorist attacks

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law live about a mile away from the crash site, they own about 50 acres across from Indian Lake. My sister in law was outside in her garden and she heard the plane going down, she actually felt and heard the crash from her location. Her children were up at the school that morning, and she ran to her car to go up there because she knew whatever happened had happened right around where the school was located. The children were all knocked out of their seats and onto the floor when the crash happened, and school was immediately closed and the children sent hom. Right after I heard about the plane crashing up there we all called to be sure that everyone was okay. They personally know many of the first responders to the crash site. To make a mockery out of the lives of these people is truly pathetic and sad. You would never feel that way were you able to personally visit the memorial at the crash site and feel the sense of loss that surrounds the area.

Last edited:
Hi David:

Have you ever been around anything that crashed at high speed?? Have you ever seen explosion holes??

Hey David: Are you going to show us just one picture of Flight 93 crashed in the empty hole, or do you intend on questioning me to death? :0)

You fucking worthless piece of ape shit

Sticks and stones, David. BTW, do you kiss yo momma with that mouth? :0)

You have not given even one shred of evidence that any of your inane theories are true...

You sound angry today, David. Let’s look at the first picture from the Opening Post (OP) again and see if that might help:

93crash2.jpg

I have an idea, David, so let’s try something new: Let’s suppose for one minute that this picture was taken in an empty field in Ohio or maybe Illinois somewhere yesterday about 1 PM in the afternoon. Then let’s suppose I told you a 100-ton Jetliner like this crashed there:

landingGear757-i.jpg

Let’s see: How many of these parts do we see in the picture of the empty hole above to tell us that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed there? How about the 6-ton engines (pic = they are big ones and everything) or maybe parts from the landing gear (nice big shot there David) or one of the two hundred seats (pic)? The sixty-ton titanium frame (pic) appears to be missing too, and the tail section (pic), but somebody who has actually been around something that crashed at high speed would know that already. Right? Here is the deal, David: All you have to do is cough up just one picture of 'Flight 93 crashed' (Google) in this little 20-feet diameter hole, that has grass growing on all the inclines . . .

crater-stahl.jpg

. . . and I will forget all about getting the soap out for that dirty mouth. Deal? :0)

you start off with a small piece of truth that is then blown so much out of proportion and reality that it is hardly recognizable when you are done spinning your tale of bullshit.

Which part of the OP did you find wrong, David? That is the part that you might think about ‘quoting >>,’ so everybody here can see exactly what in the heck you are talking about. Let’s try another picture of the empty hole in the empty Shanksville field and see if that might jog your memory:

02766a20.jpg

Some of us can remember this picture coming across the TV screen on 9/11 and guess what? The little hole is still empty. Here is a shot taken from a video that is in color, so maybe that will help:

f93_crater.jpg

Here is a clip of the video (Click Here Partner), so you can do a little investigating right here today. Guess what, David? If you use your curser and click the header of the browser, then slow-motion frames will stop to give you a better chance of seeing the empty hole. Now here is the real clincher, David, so pay close attention; because this is your chance to get this Flight 93 case right. Click on this picture right here (Click Here David!) and you will see the proof from the U.S. Geological Survey Image taken on April, 20, 1994 showing the same grass-filled gouge in the earth where somebody tested this site for a strip mining venture that turned up nothing. Tell you what! Here are two News Reports from Fox and NBC with reporters standing in the empty field:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc"]News From The Empty Field[/ame]

All your little theories have been debunked time and time again with facts and common sense...

Really? Where David? You came to the Flight 93 Thread like this (David’s case) and started swearing at me like a guy having a bad day or something, but I did not see one link to any pictures of anything at all. Maybe David ‘thinks’ in his own mind that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed in this empty hole, but guess who has the pictures to make a case? I do, and I swear all the pictures show the very same empty hole in the same empty Shanksville field like this one:

17-93.jpg

Are we thinking that the 100-ton Jetliner is under one of those blades of grass or what? The guy in charge has his hands crossed behind his back. Do you know the reason why David? I do. The little hole is empty. :0)

Again.. it's a shame that a piece of shit like you is alive when innocent people died in the terrorist attacks

Now, now, David. Nobody died in that empty hole, or we would be looking at a guy removing bodies from the little hole, instead of someone standing there with his hands folded behind his back; like everybody else in the picture looking away in some other direction. Why do you suppose that most everyone is looking ‘away’ from the little empty hole David? I know! :0) The little hole is empty.

That is the same reason that you showed up here like this rather than with a boatload of pictures of a real crashed 100-ton Jetliner.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
17-93.jpg

...like everybody else in the picture looking away in some other direction. Why do you suppose that most everyone is looking ‘away’ from the little empty hole David?

Wrong again Terral.

They are all looking away because the lunch truck just pulled up and they are walking to get in line to get a hoagie and a bag of Lays potato chips.

Another dunb shit. It is real simple. Flight 93 existed. Since you claim it never crashed or was , I assume, shot down, WHERE IS IT? Where are the people from the flight? You can not have a theory that it just vanished. Well actually you have no theory at all, you just claim it did not crash. Leaving us with the simple question WHERE DID IT GO?

Ohh and while your at it explain why it disappeared from radar

it is possible to fly below most common forms of radar

Wrong. The following links shows workers digging out airplane parts and personal effects from the "empty hole":

want to see a tail wing, a wing, a turbine... something I can't bury myself

Further for what purpose does the Government have to cover it up? They were prepared to shot the Jet down.
America loves to heroize- look at the job that's been done whitewashing Woodrow Wilson or Christopher Columbus

Another dunb shit. It is real simple. Flight 93 existed. Since you claim it never crashed or was , I assume, shot down, WHERE IS IT? Where are the people from the flight? You can not have a theory that it just vanished. Well actually you have no theory at all, you just claim it did not crash. Leaving us with the simple question WHERE DID IT GO?

Ohh and while your at it explain why it disappeared from radar

it is possible to fly below most common forms of radar

Wrong. The following links shows workers digging out airplane parts and personal effects from the "empty hole":

want to see a tail wing, a wing, a turbine... something I can't bury myself

Further for what purpose does the Government have to cover it up? They were prepared to shot the Jet down.
America loves to heroize- look at the job that's been done whitewashing Woodrow Wilson or Christopher Columbus

And I notice you failed to answer the question? WHERE did it GO? It could not have flown low enough through a CITY to be under radar without people SEEING IT. and it could not have stayed that low long enough to reach some secret field somewhere.

Further where is this mystical field, the personnel that run it, guard it and maintain the field and aircraft and vehicles and buildings and people at this field?

Also who were these guards that would have had to take the passengers and crew off and either murdered them or hold them captive for going on 8 years now.

And all these myriad of people involved in this great cover up, none have talked, no one saw the plane fly away, no Radar picked it up. And none of the people from the plane have ever shown up. no bodies nothing. You are aware one of them was a WIFE of a Cabinet member.

And I notice you failed to answer the question? WHERE did it GO?

I do not know. It seems there are no real signs of it save for a few sketchy eyewitnesses, once it takes off. Personally, I'm curious as to what would happen to a 'holle' plane- one that were little more than a winged missile- in a controlled test crash. I'm curious as to how the reduced mass would effect the survival of the wings and other large portions of the craft., to test some of the assertions and claims put forth.

It could not have flown low enough through a CITY to be under radar without people SEEING IT.

Surprisingly few say they did, and those who saw the planes that day oft tell off odditioes regarding the craft themselves/

and it could not have stayed that low long enough to reach some secret field somewhere

Those questions remained unanswered, but the fact is that there is a distinct lack of evidence put forth to show that it is in that field.
Further where is this mystical field, the personnel that run it, guard it and maintain the field and aircraft and vehicles and buildings and people at this field?

That doesn't matter. We are not currently looking for the plane, we are seeing whether the evidence available to us supports or contradicts the model given to us by the fed. Do try to remain focused.
And all these myriad of people involved in this great cover up, none have talked,

I've said elsewhere that I find the needed competence to be the biggest hurdle of all.

You are aware one of them was a WIFE of a Cabinet member.

So? That doesn't necessarily make her important to all parties

It would have been nice to see plane parts at the crash scene.
If you look at any other crash scene it doesn't resemble this one.

Baltimore Bob

And I notice you failed to answer the question? WHERE did it GO?

I do not know. It seems there are no real signs of it save for a few sketchy eyewitnesses, once it takes off. Personally, I'm curious as to what would happen to a 'holle' plane- one that were little more than a winged missile- in a controlled test crash. I'm curious as to how the reduced mass would effect the survival of the wings and other large portions of the craft., to test some of the assertions and claims put forth.

It could not have flown low enough through a CITY to be under radar without people SEEING IT.

Surprisingly few say they did, and those who saw the planes that day oft tell off odditioes regarding the craft themselves/

Those questions remained unanswered, but the fact is that there is a distinct lack of evidence put forth to show that it is in that field.

That doesn't matter. We are not currently looking for the plane, we are seeing whether the evidence available to us supports or contradicts the model given to us by the fed. Do try to remain focused.
And all these myriad of people involved in this great cover up, none have talked,

I've said elsewhere that I find the needed competence to be the biggest hurdle of all.

You are aware one of them was a WIFE of a Cabinet member.

So? That doesn't necessarily make her important to all parties

Thanks for confirming to me you are a 9/11 nutter.

Baltimore Bob

It simply doesn't show the same signs of a crash as our reference crashes- and noone has explained why

Thanks for confirming that you have no answers nd are too stupid and./or scared to use your mind or analyze the available information in an intelligent manner.

It wouldn't suprise me that the plane landed in Cleveland
(I heard that somewhere)
then all the people were executed
and the plane was dismantled.

Baltimore Bob

Baltimore Bob

It simply doesn't show the same signs of a crash as our reference crashes- and noone has explained why

Thanks for confirming that you have no answers nd are too stupid and./or scared to use your mind or analyze the available information in an intelligent manner.

Yup, it is so INTELLIGENT to claim the Government hijacked the planes on 9/11, blew up the buildings in New York and launched a missile at the Pentagon and absolutely NO ONE has EVER talked about it.

THOUSANDS of people had to be involved yet TOTAL SILENCE.

Further the claim is made we did it in order to attack Iraq, yet we attacked Afghanistan and repeatedly stated Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Go figure, you guys are just SO SMART.

Ohh by the way GENIUS? How many examples of crash sites do we have where a plane like the one that was flight 93 NOSE DIVED into the ground?

It wouldn't suprise me that the plane landed in Cleveland

Flights were grounded, save for military. Lots of people in cleveland. We'd expect someone to see it in flight or something,. Also, if they were taken against their will, we'd expect that landing at a civilian airport would be no option, so we'd expect to see a military or other authorized flight in the area around the time the plane in question goes awol. There is no evidence available that i've seen or that you've presented to support your hypothesis

Ohh by the way GENIUS? How many examples of crash sites do we have where a plane like the one that was flight 93 NOSE DIVED into the ground?

They're a bunch of idiots. I posted in this thread a while back. My sister-in-law lives about a mile away from the crash site, she both saw, felt and heard the plane go down. There was a crash outside of Pittsburgh in the mid 90's that was incoming from Chicago that did a nose dive and only small pieces of anything was left, including people. These people are clueless idiots.

Forum List

Back