Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

Terral - Let's just say for the sake of conversation that you are correct and this jet did not crash. I find it hard to believe that out of everybody in the entire world, YOU would be the person who makes the announcement of this fantastic hoax. If the plane did not crash, somebody with a bit of authority would have made that announcement by now. I think you have rocks in your head.
no, you see, all those "in authority" are in on it

:eusa_whistle:

I thought it was the Jews? :confused:
and the illuminati, and PNAC, and CFR, and the bilderbugers, and the masons, and......

Hi Toro:

Terral expects that the government is coming after him once martial law is declared on July 27.

No. July 27, 2009 marks the start of the FEMA Bio-Terror Exercises using Foreign Troops on U.S. soil (FEMA NLE 09). FEMA was participating in the Tripod 2 Bio-Terror Exercises in New York City (link = with the city of New York via Mayor Giuliani and the Justice Dept), when the 9/11 attacks took place. This FEMA Bio-Terror Exercise does not necessarily mark the beginning of Martial Law (my Topic). That 'Event' will be determined by the mutation of the Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus that I expect to mutate on July 21, 2009 (from Post #32 and Post #133). My July 21, 2009 mutation date prediction (made on 4/29/2009) was derived from using an overlay of the 1918 Spanish Flu Timeline (pic = marking the start of the "Second Wave"), which just happens to be one of the five strains of influenza (Wiki) making up this current Swine/Avian/Human Bio-weapon Virus in the world today. The upcoming FEMA Bio-Terror Exercises are a 'cover' that allows the Inside-Job Bad Guys to place all of their pieces (bishops, knights, castles, pawns) on the U.S.A. Chessboard for the ultimate "Checkmate" where stupid Americans are herded into Haliburton-built FEMA Death Camps (oilempire.us/redalert) for detention/extermination.

UAFF/B.A. Brooks on FEMA Camps and Martial Law

The United American Freedom Foundation Website (here) is a good resource for helping to open your eyes to the coming Economic Collapse/Martial Law Reality. Red Listers are rounded up two weeks 'before' Martial Law is declared, which is the reason that Web Activists against the New World Order need to be on alert right now!

Your contingency plans (from my Survival Topic) should be implemented in conjunction with the mutation of the Bio-weapon Virus, which can happen at any moment from today to sometime later this Fall in September or October. Remember that we are looking at a 'laboratory-created' Bio-weapon Virus (story), which means the Bio-Weapon Terrorists themselves have the ability to control the mutation process by the release of their lab-created ‘bio-similar recombinant’ (Dr. Len Horowitz Videos) strains through the Govt/CDC-provided Vaccines! In other words, the Avian (bird) Flu Strain can be activated by the recombinant strains released into the Global Population by the CDC at any time of their choosing, which would render my Comparative 1918 Spanish Flu Timeline calculations completely useless. Therefore, the Red Listers will have a very small window of opportunity to initiate their own contingency plans by watching the Global Hospital Environments where the mutant killer strains will raise their ugly heads. When you see doctors and nurses and emergency room personnel dropping like flies from this Bio-weapon Virus (anywhere on earth), THEN you must head for the hills; because the Crap Is Hitting The Fan!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r-njxcVt5U"]This Warning Was Released Last Year![/ame]

The link from Video is here to more information about the Bio-weapon Virus. This current Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus is the most intelligent Parent Strain ever to enter the Global Population in the history of mankind. The only people dying from this current strain are the people with immune deficiency syndrome, as the virus is deliberately creating ‘carriers’ showing ‘no symptoms’ at all. The ‘reported cases’ are the ‘exception’ and NOT THE RULE, which means a very small percentage of infected hosts now shedding the virus are displaying symptoms. The virus itself is deliberately remaining in transmission/gestation/mutation mode in search of the optimal number of hosts carrying the right Swine/Avian/Human Virus antibodies for the ‘recombination/mutation’ process. The ‘killer strains’ are deliberately remaining dormant, until the virus itself decides the moment for ‘all’ of the little children killer virus strains (about 2 dozen) to bloom. In other words, the Parent Virus is using the Global Population as a nursery and the Bio-Terror Scientists are the assistants working for the birth of the Genocidal MONSTER, until . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xos2MnVxe-c"]. . . It’s ALIVE, It’s ALIVE!!![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

If ANYBODY wants to try and prove that a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed into this empty hole, then please be my guest . . .

GL,

Terral

Greetings to All:

Flight 93 never crashed in the empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11 or any other day. You are bearing witness to one of the greatest hoaxes ever perpetuated on the masses in United States history. Try to find just one picture of Flight 93 crashed anywhere to realize NONE even exist. We begin by putting "Flight 93" into your http://www.altavista.com search engine to find this at Wikipedia.org:

Wikipedia.org Website:

93crash2.jpg

Everyone here can look up all the “Flight 93” pictures you want and find many pictures of the empty hole in the ground. Even the tiny little 20-foot diameter hole shows grass growing on all the slopes.

P200057_1a.jpg

Take a good long hard look into the empty hole and tell me if you see a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner. There is not even any Jetliner debris in the area and no place for any 100-Ton Jetliner to be hiding. This site is excellent for finding ‘the truth’ on this Flight 93 HOAX:

LetsRoll.org

Notice the vegetation and grass which has overgrown the crash imprint already! This is what most might assume are the wingtips and the tail fin imprinted onto the ground. Yet they are completely over-grown with grass! And grass and vegetation is also seen growing on the sides of the burning pit walls! This must be some kind of new Sunni Muslim Prairie Grass, which is able to grow back in minutes! This shows that a large portion of the imprint of what we were told was Flight 93, was made long before 911! And that the owner of this property is a key witness, and a probable player into what really happened on 911! This crash site was pre-made, and shows no wreckage, nor burning jet fuel. Two staples of every airplane crash before 911! The owner of this property is one of the players in 911!
There you can see the grass growing down into the little hole in this video where someone has dumped a load of garbage to set a small fire. Below that movie you see this picture with my notes:

crater-stahl.jpg

The photographer appears to be crouching down in the hole, but our eye level is still on the same plane as the hood on that fire truck. Some people actually believe this little hole is 35 feet deep :0), when you can see the hole cannot possibly be more than just four feet deep. Any engines or black boxes the government claims were found here would be planted 'after' this grass was later removed. This link and Fox News Report tell the story.

What Really Happened:
Flight 93:

Proof of 9/11 Lies by the US Government and Media

An article detailing Flight 93's last minutes was briefly available at dailynews.yahoo.com on 9/11/2001. It [does] not fit the official story of the last moments of Flight 93 and rapidly disappeared from news websites, but it can still be found at the web archive: It was reported that a missile was heard before the crash: Debris fell from Flight 93 nearly six miles from the crash scene . . . human remains were found miles from the crash scene . . . light debris was found eight miles from the crash scene . . . and the following footage proves Flight 93 did not crash in a single piece but came apart in midair and scattered over a wide area . . .

Must see rare footage = <...NBC News Report.

The military refused to rule out a shoot down on September 15, 2001... ...and the Washington Envoy to Canada says Bush ordered a shoot down . . . What else is the government concealing about 9/11?
Go to the What Really Happened Website and verify all the evidence for yourself against the documented pictures here to realize MANY people have been DUPED by Senor Bushie from the very beginning.

17-93.jpg

02766a20.jpg

The grassy depression can be seen in the 1994 U.S. Geological Survey photograph here to prove the Bush Administration has been lying from the very beginning. What we need is some hard evidence for WHY some Americans continue to believe Flight 93 crashed into this empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania, besides “Because Senor Bushie told me so . . .”.

GL,

Terral

Terral/eots

I would play along with your silly "riddle me this?" games but for the fact that what you are both engaging in is despicable.

You mock the people who lost loved ones on Flight 93. You call them liars when they recount their last conversations with their spouses. You call the body parts and personal artifacts as "fakes"

Don't you realize that families had some small body fragment that was all that was left of a loved one? That these people buried that fragment and cherish the memory? For you to openly mock these people and call them suckers and "dupes" based on your own sick fantasies is despicable

Terral/eots

I would play along with your silly "riddle me this?" games but for the fact that what you are both engaging in is despicable.

You mock the people who lost loved ones on Flight 93. You call them liars when they recount their last conversations with their spouses. You call the body parts and personal artifacts as "fakes"

Don't you realize that families had some small body fragment that was all that was left of a loved one? That these people buried that fragment and cherish the memory? For you to openly mock these people and call them suckers and "dupes" based on your own sick fantasies is despicable

fuck off...the majority of family members support a new investigation..so don't try wrapping yourself up in your disingenuous concern for the victims family's...the 9/11 report was a mockery of the victims and their family's not...the press for truth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk8QD64R8fA]YouTube - 9-11 Press for Truth - pt.1/9[/ame]

Forum List

Back