Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Terral, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Greetings to All:

Flight 93 never crashed in the empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11 or any other day. You are bearing witness to one of the greatest hoaxes ever perpetuated on the masses in United States history. Try to find just one picture of Flight 93 crashed anywhere to realize NONE even exist. We begin by putting "Flight 93" into your http://www.altavista.com search engine to find this at Wikipedia.org:

Wikipedia.org Website:

[​IMG]

Everyone here can look up all the “Flight 93” pictures you want and find many pictures of the empty hole in the ground. Even the tiny little 20-foot diameter hole shows grass growing on all the slopes.

[​IMG]

Take a good long hard look into the empty hole and tell me if you see a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner. There is not even any Jetliner debris in the area and no place for any 100-Ton Jetliner to be hiding. This site is excellent for finding ‘the truth’ on this Flight 93 HOAX:

LetsRoll.org

There you can see the grass growing down into the little hole in this video where someone has dumped a load of garbage to set a small fire. Below that movie you see this picture with my notes:

[​IMG]

The photographer appears to be crouching down in the hole, but our eye level is still on the same plane as the hood on that fire truck. Some people actually believe this little hole is 35 feet deep :0), when you can see the hole cannot possibly be more than just four feet deep. Any engines or black boxes the government claims were found here would be planted 'after' this grass was later removed. This link and Fox News Report tell the story.

What Really Happened:
    Go to the What Really Happened Website and verify all the evidence for yourself against the documented pictures here to realize MANY people have been DUPED by Senor Bushie from the very beginning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The grassy depression can be seen in the 1994 U.S. Geological Survey photograph here to prove the Bush Administration has been lying from the very beginning. What we need is some hard evidence for WHY some Americans continue to believe Flight 93 crashed into this empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania, besides “Because Senor Bushie told me so . . .”.

GL,

Terral

2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Terral never takes shit. Have you ever seen a picture of his shit ? There ya go.

3. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Dill:

Thank you for taking the time to express your ‘####’ on the Flight 93 911Truth Discussion Thread.

Lord-Have-Mercy! Do you kiss your mommy with that mouth? Does this means that Dilloduck has a case for Flight 93 crashing in this empty Shanksville field or not? :0) We are talking about a 100-ton Jetliner like this. Right (schematic diagram)?

[​IMG]

And Senor Bush says that Flight 93 did one of these numbers. Right?

[​IMG]

Okay, go back up to the Official Government Evidence in the first picture of the Opening Post (here) and tell us where the 100-ton Jetliner went? :0) I do believe we are looking at Dill’s ‘####’ in Post #2 of this debate.

GL,

Terral

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    If it is not there as you claim--where is it and where are al lthe people who were on board ? Do you have a picture of them somewhere else since you like pictures as "proof" ?

5. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Dill:

Please check the OP thesis statement again, saying,

“Flight 93 NEVER Crashed In The EMPTY FIELD Outside Shanksville.”

Hopefully the ‘bold’ letters and ‘CAPS’ help you better visualize the hypothesis I am proving in this debate. My job is to continue showing pictures of ‘the empty hole’ like this one . . .

[​IMG]

. . . and this one = (close up) . . .

Every picture we have for this Flight 93 case shows the same empty hole, so if Dill wants to try and prove something else, this is your golden opportunity to haul out all of your pictures of Flight 93 crashed in this empty Shanksville field.

[​IMG]

This is the size of a real 100-ton Jetliner above the 20-feet diameter little hole. Okay, so please explain for the benefit of everyone here how you can even begin to fit a real 100-ton Jetliner into the itsy bitsy little hole? :0)

Good Luck,

Terral

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  6. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    so where's the people?

7. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Del:

The people are all standing around the empty hole!

[​IMG]

Let’s revisit the very first picture in the Opening Post, so you can take a good look around from directly above the empty hole:

[​IMG]

Okay. I am looking at our empty hole that was taken around high noon, which we know by the size of the shadow at the feet of the guy walking to our left. We can see that he is wearing light-colored pants and a dark shirt, but where is the 100-ton Jetliner crashed? :0) The hole even has grass growing on all the inclines, as the U.S. Geological Survey Picture (here) shows this depression in the ground preexists the 9/11 since at least 4/20/1994.

The point is that Senor Bush and the entire Bushie Administration have been LYING from the very beginning ‘and’ many people have been DUPED into believing the Official Cover Story LIES, because perhaps you have not taken sufficient time to actually review all the evidence. Having debated these 911Truth Topics all over the internet for years, I can assure everyone here that nobody has ever produced a single picture of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE, because no such pictures even exist. Period. If anyone would like to prove this statement WRONG (good luck), then by all means show us ‘your’ pictures of Flight 93 crashed in this empty field. THEN when we have some consensus, that the Official Cover Story is indeed A BOGUS LIE, perhaps we will be ready to explore the 911Truth on what really happened to Flight 93 on 9/11 ‘and’ from that information determine the whereabouts of ‘those’ people. :0)

GL,

Terral

8. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,990
    Another dunb shit. It is real simple. Flight 93 existed. Since you claim it never crashed or was , I assume, shot down, WHERE IS IT? Where are the people from the flight? You can not have a theory that it just vanished. Well actually you have no theory at all, you just claim it did not crash. Leaving us with the simple question WHERE DID IT GO?

I guess you and EOTS and 9/11 idiot should get together, cause now you have 2 airplanes that just vanished never to be seen again, the aircraft and creww and passengers just poof gone.

You want to claim the aircraft did not crash? Then provide a theory on where it went. Pretty simple concept.

Ohh and while your at it explain why it disappeared from radar and the phone call from the plane went dead at the time it did not crash? And explain how they have the black boxes from the air craft?

9. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Retired:

Yes, we agree; but I will try not to hold that against you. :0)

The fact that Flight 93 existed placed that crashed 100-ton Jetliner nowhere near this empty Shanksville field. I was kind of hoping that you brought some of those pictures of a crashed Flight 93. :0)

Again, the OP hypothesis and Topic Title say, “Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville”. My job is to continue showing picture after picture after picture of the empty hole in the empty Shanksville field. If you are here to offer a rebuttal or counterproposal to my OP hypothesis, then show us at least one picture of Flight 93 crashed in this empty field. GL.

What flight? :0) We are looking at an empty hole inside a very much EMPTY FIELD where Senor Bush and Karl Rove and Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed. You are asking me to provide evidence to support ‘their crazy story’ that has no basis in reality whatsoever. Perhaps you want to head over to Texas and ask Senor Bushie these questions . . .

I can have a theory saying that Santa crashed his sled and all of his reindeer in that empty hole, but at some point you might want to see my pictures. Right? :0) Our problem is that the 20-feet diameter hole IS EMPTY . . . which means a real 100-ton Jetliner DID NOT crash here . . .

If you say so. How many ways to you really want to interpret the evidence in and around this EMPTY HOLE?

[​IMG]

My explanation says Flight 93 never crashed here, so obviously there are no passengers and no 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines and no 60-tons of high grade Titanium Frame, or anything else related to a ‘real’ Jetliner crash of this magnitude. If you really think a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed here, then simply show us your pictures ‘and’ one reason why ‘you’ believe that way. GL . . .

No. I am presenting one thesis paper and one explanation for each 911Truth case at a time ‘and’ when we obtain some signs of achieving some kind of consensus, THEN we can dive into more complicated explanations about what really happened. BTW, what is your explanation on ‘where it went?’ :0)

Do you see one thing in the OP of ‘this thread’ about radar readings or phone calls or black boxes? No. If you are going to successfully hijack this topic to SomeWhereElseVille, then at least come out here with something in your hands (not empty handed) in the form of ‘evidence.’ Otherwise, all of those assertions about “dumb ###” and ‘9/11 idiots’ fall directly back upon you. :0)

GL in the debates,

Terral

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  10. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,684
    Wrong. The following links shows workers digging out airplane parts and personal effects from the "empty hole":
    Flight 93 Photos
    These pics were released during the Moussaoui trial in 2006. But you probably think that was a hoax too.

I welcome you to the board Terral but judging from this thread it doesn't look like you're gonna' to contribute much.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1