Fiscal Cliff Deal Reached: White House, Hill Leaders Agree To Delay Sequester

Everyone knew this would be the outcome.
Would have been better to have gone off the cliff....

Kick the can down the road.
That's all these fucks are good for.

I agree. At least then a big chunk of the 47% would be paying taxes again.
At least you admit it was the GOP tax cuts, to buy votes, that created 47% of non-payers who voted for Bishop Willard!

YOU have some nerve saying that when you don't live in this country.

worry about your own and stop regurgitating bullshit..

It matters not where someone lives, Noomi's statement was spot on and only a liar or an idiot would suggest otherwise; keep in mind the GOP standard bearer's comment about 47% of us was broadcast around the world (also, you should keep in mind your ridiculous posts are read by people around the world too).

And he was talking about 47% of the people whose vote he would never get, and he was right........... But then it was OK with you for Obiwan to tell the Russians that he would have more leeway after the elections? He sold out the whole country.....For that statement alone i wouldn't have voted for him......

I suppose it depends on what the president meant by leeway. Sometimes what must be done needs to be held close to the breast. Given the GOP's sole effort was to have President elect Obama fail, and McConnell's nefarious comments, I understand why the president would not risk putting forth a policy which would be opposed by McConnell and Boehner not on its merit but on their goal to beat him in 2012.

It matters not where someone lives, Noomi's statement was spot on and only a liar or an idiot would suggest otherwise; keep in mind the GOP standard bearer's comment about 47% of us was broadcast around the world (also, you should keep in mind your ridiculous posts are read by people around the world too).

And he was talking about 47% of the people whose vote he would never get, and he was right........... But then it was OK with you for Obiwan to tell the Russians that he would have more leeway after the elections? He sold out the whole country.....For that statement alone i wouldn't have voted for him......

I suppose it depends on what the president meant by leeway. Sometimes what must be done needs to be held close to the breast. Given the GOP's sole effort was to have President elect Obama fail, and McConnell's nefarious comments, I understand why the president would not risk putting forth a policy which would be opposed by McConnell and Boehner not on its merit but on their goal to beat him in 2012.

Time will tell. I'll bet we get a bad deal on Missile Defense soon though..........

Let's face it. it is all a dog and pony show for us now.
If we go off the cliff, the government gets exactly what they want, more revenue and no spending cuts.
You really think either party gives a shit about the average American?

Last edited:
GOP Only wants to cut anything and everything that isn't oil or taxes on the Rich or Defense spending lols

There is no deal. Bring on the higher taxes for all, and the spending cuts!! Thanks Obama!

Its obama's fault the GOP house is going to kill it and screw everyone? Bahahahahahahahahahaha That is fucking hilarious the Right nutters are beyond ridiculous and delusional.

There is no deal. Bring on the higher taxes for all, and the spending cuts!! Thanks Obama!

Its obama's fault the GOP house is going to kill it and screw everyone? Bahahahahahahahahahaha That is fucking hilarious the Right nutters are beyond ridiculous and delusional.

It's Obama's fault he's grandstanding and won't agree on a compromise that will actually do something about spending and the deficit.

Obama singed the legislation mandating the "fiscal cliff" spending cuts. He could have vetoed the legislation, but he didn't. He is the President- our leader. He gets the credit.

It's Obama's fault he's grandstanding and won't agree on a compromise that will actually do something about spending and the deficit.

Obama has given the Right everything they wanted in this deal what crack are you smoking?

Obama singed the legislation mandating the "fiscal cliff" spending cuts. He could have vetoed the legislation, but he didn't. He is the President- our leader. He gets the credit.

Like i said Delusional......

Obama has given the Right everything they wanted in this deal what crack are you smoking?

really? How much in spending cuts are there, Einstein?

Reality check bub, The POTUS is the leader. He gets full credit.

Quickly- name the Speaker of the House in 1934?

nobody knows that person, but they all know FDR.

really? How much in spending cuts are there, Einstein?

Hey Einstein what spending Cuts are the right going to give up on defense spending? Or say.... higher taxes on the rich ect? It goes both ways. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reality check bub, The POTUS is the leader. He gets full credit.

Quickly- name the Speaker of the House in 1934?

nobody knows that person, but they all know FDR.

Reality Check fool So do the ones that kill deals and get voted out. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

There's no confusion in the country at the moment.

We see that Republicans in the House are putting their hatred for Obama first. They're putting their country last.

We're all watching it happen right before our eyes that Republicans want to stick it to the poor in order to keep those special breaks going for the top 2%.

They don't care about governing, which is why they've done nothing to prevent the military cuts from happening, for instance.

Boehner and the Republicans are such a joke that they even went and begged Obama this past week to re-consider the deal he had offered them 18 months ago, which had more spending cuts than tax increases, a deal that Boehner and the Republicans walked away from.

When a conservative party refuses $2 in spending cuts for every $1 in tax increases, you know you're dealing with morons who could care less about their country.

Republicans are a total embarrassment to all of us at the moment. They hate Obama and they have no respect for election outcomes or democracy.

Forum List

Back