Fiscal Cliff Deal Reached: White House, Hill Leaders Agree To Delay Sequester

BTW I can;'t speak for anyone else but I do not hate Obama nor anyone else for that matter, But i do hate this 16 trillion Dollar debt that will be over 20 trillion before we get a new President.....

293931_535355789808737_1765101240_n.jpg

BTW I can;'t speak for anyone else but I do not hate Obama nor anyone else for that matter, But i do hate this 16 trillion Dollar debt that will be over 20 trillion before we get a new President.....

How much debt has Obama added that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions and policies?

The hypocrisy is that the GOP TeaPs will hold the tax cuts for 98% as hostage for spending cuts.

How much debt has Obama added that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions and policies?

Ah yes, it's Bush's fault.......We know.......Going to be saying that for how many years?

Ah yes, it's Bush's fault.......We know.......Going to be saying that for how many years?

Just cut your NaziCon bullshit evasion and give us some "credible" numbers...

Decades.

Every penny since he signed the 2009 budget.

Any more easy questions?

Decades.

Obama has buried us in debt 10 times that of Boooooooooooosh and he's not even started in to his 2nd term. Why don't you actually try to be honest for once and place the blame on BOTH parties where it belongs?

Obama has buried us in debt 10 times that of Boooooooooooosh and he's not even started in to his 2nd term. Why don't you actually try to be honest for once and place the blame on BOTH parties where it belongs?

You focus on the effect, not the causes.

Lets see:

The left controlled both houses of congress for 2 years.
Then they controlled both houses of congress and the white house for two years.
Then they controlled the white house and half of congress for two years.

Prior to that everything seemed to be working other than the growing debt. And it suddenly got a lot worse in the last 4 years.....

Hows that for effect and causes?

Ollie, the recession came because of the actions of a GOP Congress from 1994 to 2006, with the help of compliant presidents and dems in Congress. To suggest it is all the dems fault is ludicrous.

Lets see:

Prior to that everything seemed to be working other than the growing debt. And it suddenly got a lot worse in the last 4 years.....

I'm at the point where if i were in the house I would work towards allowing the left to have anything they wanted while telling the press and the people why it is a bad idea....But only if they were willing to step up and own it....

dems got their tax raise and entitlement protections while the GOP pushed back the spending cuts to Feb. The TPM members have to learn how to be adult. For shame.

You Dems own the economy now.

No more BooooooooooooshhhWahhhhhhhBoooosh

It's all yours

Ollie, the recession came because of the actions of a GOP Congress from 1994 to 2006, with the help of compliant presidents and dems in Congress. To suggest it is all the dems fault is ludicrous.

Lets see:

All I did was state facts, I didn't place blame.... But if you want me to. then it's our fault for not seeing this mess coming a lot sooner.......Our being the American People......

Forum List

Back