First time here for me. I am not politically correct. Two things I absolutely believe in: The Bible, the US Constitution. If that offends you, well,

Yet it is unaffiliated with any particular religion!

Have you sufficient brain cells to grasp that? You cannot insert CHRISTIANITY (or any other particular religion) into government. Got that? Is it not simple enough for you to understand?

America is a haven for all religions.

And watch your mouth. You're out of your league. You just don't know it yet.

Looks like you're a new guy. Heh heh.

Gunluvver2 wrote: Two things I absolutely believe in: The Bible, the US Constitution. If that offends you, well, 21SEP04-POST#1

NFBW wrote: Why would those beliefs offend anyone? Biden believes in them too. 21SEP06-POST#88

Great, another fool who believes in a myth and a dead document.

Doesn't offend me, just means that you have limited knowledge and low critical thinking skills.
Count me in with Gunluvver2. I am just one more fool that believes the Bible.

Last edited:
I am not politically correct. Two things I absolutely believe in: The Bible, the US Constitution. If that offends you, well,
Welcome Gunluvver2
Everyone I know believes in free speech.
And yes it ends up being used to defend as much as offend. To protect as well as threaten others. I believe using the First (and Second) Amendments correctly, to enforce due process, right of peace and security, and equal protections of the laws from violations and discrimination against people, will PREVENT abuse from escalating into crime or violence or collective oppression.

Here is what I believe all Citizens should share responsibility for enforcing as the common standards of laws and govt ethics: www.ethics-commission.net

As for criminally and legally incompetent people without ability to comply with laws and authority, I recommend Christian Spiritual Healing to identify and cure the root causes of spiritual and social ills. Www.christianhealingmin.org

You cannot offend me personally, I respect your right to free speech and free exercise of your beliefs. If you contradict yourself and cause offense that way, these things can be resolved by applying the First Amendment. And this board and the Mods are great for supporting the democratic process.

If you or I make a mistake in judgment or statement, I trust that as fellow believers in the Bible and Bill of Rights we can correct and resolve any such issue or conflict between us in Christ, in order to become better wiser people and more effective communicators this way. (James 5:16 Matthew 18:15-20 John 13:34)

I believe in Christ Jesus as Universal Authority of Justice, known as Restorative Justice, Peace and Justice for All, and Equal Justice Under Law.

I support my fellow Conservatives as well as fellow Progressive Democrats in achieving Equal Justice by mediating in Christ to establish Consensus on laws by God's Universal Truth.

If you are cool with that, let's do this.

If you are not cool with all that, let's figure out how to overcome barriers preventing Christians from all parties from uniting on sustainable ethical solutions.

More power and grace to you!

Welcome aboard and enjoy your Constitutional exercise of free speech and press, and right to petition for redressing grievances.

In Jesus name, Amen

Last edited:
Welcome Gunluvver2
Everyone I know believes in free speech.
And yes it ends up being used to defend as much as offend. To protect as well as threaten others. I believe using the First (and Second) Amendments correctly, to enforce due process, right of peace and security, and equal protections of the laws from violations and discrimination against people, will PREVENT abuse from escalating into crime or violence or collective oppression.

Here is what I believe all Citizens should share responsibility for enforcing as the common standards of laws and govt ethics: www.ethics-commission.net

As for criminally and legally incompetent people without ability to comply with laws and authority, I recommend Christian Spiritual Healing to identify and cure the root causes of spiritual and social ills. Www.christianhealingmin.org

You cannot offend me personally, I respect your right to free speech and free exercise of your beliefs. If you contradict yourself and cause offense that way, these things can be resolved by applying the First Amendment. And this board and the Mods are great for supporting the democratic process.

If you or I make a mistake in judgment or statement, I trust that as fellow believers in the Bible and Bill of Rights we can correct and resolve any such issue or conflict between us in Christ, in order to become better wiser people and more effective communicators this way. (James 5:16 Matthew 18:15-20 John 13:34)

I believe in Christ Jesus as Universal Authority of Justice, known as Restorative Justice, Peace and Justice for All, and Equal Justice Under Law.

I support my fellow Conservatives as well as fellow Progressive Democrats in achieving Equal Justice by mediating in Christ to establish Consensus on laws by God's Universal Truth.

If you are cool with that, let's do this.

If you are not cool with all that, let's figure out how to overcome barriers preventing Christians from all parties from uniting on sustainable ethical solutions.

More power and grace to you!

Welcome aboard and enjoy your Constitutional exercise of free speech and press, and right to petition for redressing grievances.

In Jesus name, Amen
You come across as a sincere Christian who believes solutions lie in adhering to your faith.
But something isn't working in America on finding solutions. That could become the basis of a meaningful discussion if you have an interest.
Best wishes from Canada.

I am not politically correct. Two things I absolutely believe in: The Bible, the US Constitution. If that offends you, well,
Nobody is going to be offended by you believing in the Bible or the Constitution. All this dumb post needs is that "Facebook keeps deleting it" horseshit tag, haha

Man, you positively stink of slogans. Perhaps try not to be so much of a stereotype.
You are the one applying the stereotype. The Bible and the U.S. Constitution are not 'slogans' you Marxist idiot. Political correctness is a Marxsist tactic you fool.

Forum List

Back