First time here for me. I am not politically correct. Two things I absolutely believe in: The Bible, the US Constitution. If that offends you, well,

Great, another fool who believes in a myth and a dead document.

Doesn't offend me, just means that you have limited knowledge and low critical thinking skills.

That's a great conclusion based on his post.

I mean...the critical thinking involved in pulling a bottom line out of your ass must be overwhelming for a moron like you.

Great, another fool who believes in a myth and a dead document.

Doesn't offend me, just means that you have limited knowledge and low critical thinking skills.
Many Christians believe Biblical stores are allegories or
metaphors used to teach. They will say the Bible is not history. Other Christians disagree and feel every story in the Bible is factual.

The Constitution may be a dead document to you but it still has a lot of influence in the lives of those who live in this nation. For example we would have laws like the UK and most civilians would not be permitted to own firearms if not for the Second Amendment.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

However the Supreme Court has ruled the some gun control is not unconstitutional.

If you have critical thinking skills you will realize that not everybody will agree with you on everything and at times they may be right and you may be wrong.

What is an Allegory? (with pictures)

It is a great thing, an AMERICAN thing, to question your government, want the best you can get from it, but quite another to try to SUBVERT it.

Subversion is a form of CORRUPTION. And those that try to do that are effectively ATTACKING OUR COUNTRY and are no better than ISIS.

January 6th, 2021.

You mean NOVEMBER 3, 2020, the day our elections were stolen and became meaningless. Now we INSTALL leaders picked by the ruling oligarchy of the elite.
No, 1/6/2021 as a day of white crybaby insurrection.

No, 1/6/2021 as a day of white crybaby insurrection.
We saw a lot of cry babies in November 2016.
All different colors.

What we saw in 2020 was essentially- Beyond a stolen election because we saw that happen with our own eyes- this is more like a coup d'etat because there's nothing we can do about it.

We see how they even control the Supreme Court and all the judges underneath them.

All different colors.

What we saw in 2020 was essentially- Beyond a stolen election because we saw that happen with our own eyes- this is more like a coup d'etat because there's nothing we can do about it.

We see how they even control the Supreme Court and all the judges underneath them.
Now we all saw valid votes being counted while you pantie weights cried and bitched. That continues to this day.

Move On crybaby

All different colors.

You have zero evidence of a stolen election, yet you believe every word spoken by a pathological liar. That is your failure and your lack of critical thinking skills, and an attack on democracy wouldn't have changed that, even if you were successful in subverting the will of the people.

You have zero evidence of a stolen election, yet you believe every word spoken by a pathological liar. That is your failure and your lack of critical thinking skills, and an attack on democracy wouldn't have changed that, even if you were successful in subverting the will of the people.
My opinions are formed on my own without the help of Donald Trump or anyone else telling me what to think , unlike you little authoritarian sheepies on the new woke left, with all your information conveniently funneled to you from MSNBC and CNN.

My opinions are formed on my own without the help of Donald Trump or anyone else telling me what to think , unlike you little authoritarian sheepies on the new woke left, with all your information conveniently funneled to you from MSNBC and CNN.
Which, is to say, formed devoid of facts.

Got it.

Forum List

Back