First the cold, then the snow. Oh My!!! God is fucking with Global Warming.....Again...

Do you think the liberals will ever realize how dumb they are, when they keep pushing MMGW.

• Nope, never going to happen, as liberals are the dumbest people in the Universe.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes, one day, a couple of liberals will realize how duped they were by their leaders.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Many liberals will wake up one day under a blanket of snow and have an epiphony, MMGW is wrong.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
This is your IQ, work on it.

flipping-the-bird-1.jpg
You didnt answer my question. You claimed the ice caps were gone but they are not. Why did you make that claim if they arent gone?
laugh.gif

How do you know they are not gone? Al Gore told us so.

Because I understand science. Now why did you make that claim and prove yourself an idiot?
laugh.gif

You don't understand if your a boy or girl yet .

Now prove to us they are not gone?

:abgg2q.jpg:
I dont have to prove to you that they are not gone. You already admitted you didnt know what you were talking about after you claimed they were gone. :rolleyes:

You said they were not gone so provide the proof, because our high priest Al gore said they would be all gone .

If the ice caps arent gone why did you say they were gone?
laugh.gif

flipping-the-bird-1.jpg
You didnt answer my question. You claimed the ice caps were gone but they are not. Why did you make that claim if they arent gone?
laugh.gif

Because I understand science.

Then you know science is not done by either claiming you have "Consensus" or calling skeptics "Deniers"
You dont do science by having a consensus. You do science by studying. Your findings are by consensus/peer review. Yes you can call idiots that deny scientific findings deniers. Thats literally the definition.

flipping-the-bird-1.jpg
laugh.gif

Because I understand science. Now why did you make that claim and prove yourself an idiot?
laugh.gif

I dont have to prove to you that they are not gone. You already admitted you didnt know what you were talking about after you claimed they were gone. :rolleyes:
Yep keep it up, I used as much sarcasm in my first statement and typical of a low information voter, it went right over your head. Done with you, as you also now have joined the other brainless liberals in the Ignore Zone. buh bye.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You said they were not gone so provide the proof, because our high priest Al gore said they would be all gone .

I dont need to provide proof. He needs to provide proof they are gone since he made the first claim. :rolleyes:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yep keep it up, I used as much sarcasm in my first statement and typical of a low information voter, it went right over your head. Done with you, as you also now have joined the other brainless liberals in the Ignore Zone. buh bye.

Says the illiterate clown that asked where does cold come from.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You admitted you fucked up by saying they do still exist after claiming they were gone. No need to correct you any further since you admitted you are a dumb ass. :rolleyes:

You claimed the ice caps were still there why don't you use your satellite data from India and prove it?

Deniers are predictably stupid. Every winter, the most butthurt retards among them start gibbering "Look! A snowflake! Global warming is a hoax!". And then everyone laughs at the morons, and they sulk away.

You can't fix stupid at that level .

You can instantly identify someone as a non-science knowing rube as soon as they say the word "denier"
It's short hand for 'batshit crazy loon'.

laugh.gif

You admitted you fucked up by saying they do still exist after claiming they were gone. No need to correct you any further since you admitted you are a dumb ass. :rolleyes:

You claimed the ice caps were still there why don't you use your satellite data from India and prove it?
If you dont believe the ice caps are still there I cant help you. Showing you pictures will only make you deny its real. :rolleyes:

flipping-the-bird-1.jpg
laugh.gif

Then you know science is not done by either claiming you have "Consensus" or calling skeptics "Deniers"
You dont do science by having a consensus. You do science by studying. Your findings are by consensus/peer review. Yes you can call idiots that deny scientific findings deniers. Thats literally the definition.

Bullshit, to call sonsome a denier you must have facts to back up a claim..not just say the climate changes.

Once again, notice how the liberal instead of answering where the, not just cold, but below normal cold, comes from if all the ice at the caps are melted, because all these years of warming due to CO2.
Stop, stop, my ribs!

If you dont believe the ice caps are still there I cant help you. Showing you pictures will only make you deny its real. :rolleyes:

Wait you think a picture will help?

laugh.gif

Bullshit, to call sonsome a denier you must have facts to back up a claim..not just see the climate changes.

There is no rule for calling someone a denier. If they deny something then they are a denier.

That moment when you are too stupid to understand a concept and you start a thread proving it. :rolleyes:

Notice that this loudmouth along with his two buddies who gives him the winner votes, NEVER once tries to debate post one at all?

Notice you and your same two buddies also ignore my post about the 2001 IPCC projection.....

It is clear they have NOTHING but caterwauling evasions, to spew out with your worn out insults and lack of debating effort.

Wait you think a picture will help?
No. it wont help. Illiterate people that believe the polar caps have already melted away wont be swayed by a photo.

Deniers are predictably stupid. Every winter, the most butthurt retards among them start gibbering "Look! A snowflake! Global warming is a hoax!". And then everyone laughs at the morons, and they sulk away.

You can't fix stupid at that level .

You can instantly identify someone as a non-science knowing rube as soon as they say the word "denier"
It's short hand for 'batshit crazy loon'.

The high priest Al gore said all the ice will be gone, he prayed to the Messiah James Hansen and it was reveled In a stool sample.

Don't you know your "science"

That moment when you are too stupid to understand a concept and you start a thread proving it. :rolleyes:

Notice that this loudmouth along with his two buddies who gives him the winner votes, NEVER once tries to debate post one at all?

Notice you and your same two buddies also ignore my post about the 2001 IPCC projection.....

It is clear they have NOTHING but caterwauling evasions, to spew out with your worn out insults and lack of debating effort.
I only debate subjects that are debatable. Just because youre an idiot is not something thats going to cause me to debate you. :rolleyes:

I only debate subjects that are debatable. Just because youre an idiot is not something thats going to cause me to debate you. :rolleyes:

Then use your brains, a few local temperature readings a 100 years ago is not

Global

The high priest Al gore said all the ice will be gone, he prayed to the Messiah James Hansen and it was reveled In a stool sample.

Don't you know your "science"
I didn't know Al Gore was a climate scientist. Why do you pay so much attention to his assertions?

Then use your brains, a few local temperature readings a 100 years ago is not

Global

I always use my brain. You are the one that doesnt believe the polar caps are still there. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back