First Elian, and Now Terri.....

Could also be Filippina (from the Southern portion of the country, say Mindanao). But isn't the Arabic form of Bint "Binte"?

bintmundo said:
I see that you are already fascinated with me. And to think that it took less than a day this time
Fascinated is not the word I would use...disgusted, maybe.....

bintmundo said:
I see that you are already fascinated with me. And to think that it took less than a day this time

So you do this often to stroke your ego? Sad, sad, sad!

bintmundo said:

Actually you claim to have wanted an intelligent dialog with members here, but your posts prove that you wanted to stroll in drop some very untrue cliche's about those you deem less intelligent than you and when we weren't dazzled by your superiority you decided to resort to name calling and ridiculous stereotypes.

bintmundo said:

oh god yes....you are all i think about....please post naked pictures of yourself

oh wait...that was sarcasm....how ignorant of me

manu1959 said:
oh god yes....you are all i think about....please post naked pictures of yourself

oh wait...that was sarcasm....how ignorant of me

Hey hey, please Im still trying to get those images of Mikey Moore out of my head!! :spank3:

bintmundo said:
I'm a 'she' now, am I? You are so funny

What is funny? Earlier you said you are a female. Would you rather us keep referring to you as a male? Make up your mind.

Forum List

Back