First Elian, and Now Terri.....

bintmundo said:
If Americans were so brave, why would they bother with folks like me? There is obviouslysome need to prove a point

you were the one that wandered in here with a chip on your shoulder....

don't blame us .... the quality of your life is your responsibility

bintmundo said:
Obviously, highly intelligent Americans, LOL

Would you like for us to point out all your grammatical errors in this thread? You have made enough to make a third grader blush. You are one ignorant fool that is obviously here for only one reason; to try and stir up shit in an effort to stroke your pathetic little ego.

How about growing up a bit?

Sir Evil said:
Well your right about that, I'm even smart enough to know that your too stupid for a place like this so have a nice life and goodbye! :bye1:
:banned:

Are you at least going to give him a parting gift for "most posts posted in one day by a newbie troll"? It must have set some sort of record. :D

manu1959 said:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

my fuzzy toy has been banned :eek:
AND OCA got rid of ITT, whatever are we going to do?

manu1959 said:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

my fuzzy toy has been banned :eek:

Don't despair. Sir Evil has magnanimously banned it for only 24 hours.

gop_jeff said:
I hope ITT got the 24 hour treatment as well.

Nope he's a lifer. It was something totally uncalled for and actually I contemplated it for days. It was his carrot and potato comment concerning Terri Schiavo, completely unbecoming and tasteless...I don't even go there.

Anybody recall the comment i'm talking about?

OCA said:
Nope he's a lifer. It was something totally uncalled for and actually I contemplated it for days. It was his carrot and potato comment concerning Terri Schiavo, completely unbecoming and tasteless...I don't even go there.

Anybody recall the comment i'm talking about?

no, but I have some ideas about what he might have said and they are pretty sick, so I hope I am wrong.

Bonnie said:
If I hear that bastard say one more time how radiant, glowing, and wonderful this whole process was for Terri Im going to vomit!!!!!!!!

The really shocking thing is that Felos actually BELIEVES that what he and the judges caused happen to Terri is "radiant, glowing and wonderful".
He just transferred his euphoria over that to describe Terri dying.

Merlin1047 said:
You have managed to take an intelligent thread and through incitement, stupidity and arrogance reduce it to an idiotic name calling festival.

You never know where a post is going to go. I posted my article to show the difference in the libs' reaction to government intervention in Terri's case and how they wholeheartedly supported the Clinton Justice Department running rough shod over the courts in the Elian Gonzalez case. As the article pointed out in its last paragraph, Jeb Bush would not go beyond the powers given to him under state law; in the Elian Gonzalez case, Bill Clinton's Justice Department said to heck with such restraint.

Forum List

Back