First Elian, and Now Terri.....

then all of you go back to your safe little world and only hope that Bush sends more Americans to their deaths

CSM said:
Naw, I'm done playing that game. I will smugly sit here and presume you are an American teenager of less than average intelligence who gets his jollies out of trolling message boards. Please do not try to enlighten me....my mind is made up no matter what the reality may be.

well you will need to factor in that this person belives

terri should live

the unborn should live

the us should not be in iraq but should have attacked saudi arabia

jury is out on death penalty

if american looks down upon the average american

thinks rednecks are inferior to other americans

likes to call others names but does not want to be called names

people that disagree with him are stupid

doesn't get sarcasam or irony

appears to take self very seriously

manu1959 said:
well you will need to factor in that this person belives

terri should live

the unborn should live

the us should not be in iraq but should have attacked saudi arabia

jury is out on death penalty

if american looks down upon the average american

thinks rednecks are inferior to other americans

likes to call others names but does not want to be called names

people that disagree with him are stupid

doesn't get sarcasam or irony

appears to take self very seriously
You just listed all the reasons I am smuggly sitting here!

bintmundo said:
Manu, forget it. What I said is that Americans call names when they lose a point.

well i am american and i lost a point to you and i didn't call you a name....

i did call you a name after you insulted me .... but i trust that is fair

bintmundo said:
then all of you go back to your safe little world and only hope that Bush sends more Americans to their deaths
My safe little world is "safe" because I and others like me made it that way. What have you done lately?

bintmundo said:

you seem awfully angry about this.....

tell me...should all the troops come home today?

bintmundo said:

If you are not American, why are you worried about it? How does it affect you? As much as you obviously dislike Americans, you should be happy some are getting killed doing what you are too lazy and too scared to do.

What you don't know is that many of us here have served in the US military and we support what Bush is doing (as more and more in the world obviously do since we are seeing revolutions and demonstrations for freedom popping up everywhere these days). You can sit there all comfy and do nothing, that is your choice. We chose, as a nation, to do something. See, we care about this world.

bintmundo said:
quote me calling names, but thanks for the synopsis which is incorrect, btw

sarcasam is the humour of the inferior

rednecks

SO american

to name three

so you think terri should have died....the unborn should be killed?

do we have an opinion on the death penalty yet?

bintmundo said:
quote me calling names, but thanks for the synopsis which is incorrect, btw

oh, Redneck is not a name? you are a frigg'n idiot. Not more than 5 or so posts back you called us all a bunch of rednecks yet now you say you never called anybody any names. Man, you need help!

freeandfun1 said:
oh, Redneck is not a name? you are a frigg'n idiot. Not more than 5 or so posts back you called us all a bunch of rednecks yet now you say you never called anybody any names. Man, you need help!
Not to mention "morons"

bintmundo said:
Exactly: Bush sends Americans to their deaths and this is "safe" - as long as it's not you

first off the people in the military took a job of their own free will that may result in their death....bush is not rounding up people off the street giving them guns and sending them to another country to fight a proxy war........

bintmundo said:
Exactly: Bush sends Americans to their deaths and this is "safe" - as long as it's not you

dipshit, as I mentioned, many of us on this board have served. CSM stands for Command Sergeant Major. Which means, the man served at least 20 years in the Army otherwise, he likely never would have made that rank. I served 8 years and there are many others that have served. You are the one sitting their all smug and safe because you're chicken shit!

bintmundo said:
I LOVE that Americans are dying, who doesn't?
I doesn't.

The fact that you would even say that confirms what I said about you....get back under your rock! It's now wonder you dont want to tell us where you are from....you are a coward (on top of everything else) who hides behind the anonymity of the internet.

bintmundo said:
Isn't 'redneck' synonymous with 'class, intelligence, wealth'?

it is also used (as you did) as a disparaging remark. Generally by ignorants such as yourself that don't understand the original meaning.

See, back in the day, when a poor white man worked in the fields, etc., his neck would get red from being in the sun all day. Kinda like a "farmer's" tan. But people like you have turned it into a disparaging remark.

Forum List

Back